00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metal Hell

3,058,840 Views | 77,360 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 15:54:05

At 1/15/08 03:29 PM, Shalashaska-1 wrote:

:Please, just let Slipknot count, whether you like them or not, for the sake of a little less elitism.

I have no problem with Slipknot, and I can see that people could like them, but this isn't a matter of elitism, it's a matter of Slipknot not being metal. It doesn't matter if the horsemen or members like or dislike them, they just aren't metal. If people feel the need to talk about Slipknot, they should join a Slipknot club.

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 15:55:51

At 1/15/08 03:52 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: then attempt to join with shit like; Elliot Minor, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica (especially St Anger), and, what he feels to be the best and most brutal band in the world, Slipknot.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU LISTEN TO ALL THOSE ThinGS YOU FUCKING POSER!

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 16:04:19

At 1/15/08 03:55 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote:
At 1/15/08 03:52 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: then attempt to join with shit like; Elliot Minor, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica (especially St Anger), and, what he feels to be the best and most brutal band in the world, Slipknot.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU LISTEN TO ALL THOSE ThinGS YOU FUCKING POSER!

Avenged Sevenfold? Maybe. St Anger era Metallica? From time to time. Slipknot? A song or two, yes.
BUT SAY I HAVE ANYTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH ELLIOT MINOR AGAIN AND I WILL FUCKING TEAR YOUR BALLS OF AND STICK THEM IN YOUR EYE SOCKETS.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 16:08:37

At 1/15/08 04:04 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:

:.

BUT SAY I HAVE ANYTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH ELLIOT MINOR AGAIN AND I WILL FUCKING TEAR YOUR BALLS OF AND STICK THEM IN YOUR EYE SOCKETS.

Pah! Go Run Some Laps, Fatso.
You listen to Linkin Park aswell.
Oh and Limp Bizkit.

...aaaaand trivium, Demon Hunter and Dragonforce...

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 16:14:16

At 1/15/08 04:08 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote:
At 1/15/08 04:04 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: .
Pah! Go Run Some Laps, Fatso.

Congratulations. There has not been a neagtive comment about my weight that I have heard since I was 6. You have just proven your maturity.

Maybe it never occured to you, but I listen to things outside the scope of metal.

Oh and Limp Bizkit.

See the above.

All metal.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 16:58:45

At 1/15/08 04:14 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
Congratulations. There has not been a neagtive comment about my weight that I have heard since I was 6. You have just proven your maturity.

I always start off my posts With insults,Jerkwad.

Maybe it never occured to you, but I listen to things outside the scope of metal.

Obviously, You listen to more SHIT than Ever Metal, I mean, Listening to stuff outside metal is ok, I do it too, But the difference is, While You listen to stuff like this outside of metal, I listen to Stuff like this.

Oh and Limp Bizkit.
See the above.

You.

Me.

All metal.

Demon hunter=Metalcore, Christian Lyrics.
Dragonforce=Immensely gay MTV Poseur Metal.
Trivium= Thieves, Weak Sound, Mallkid stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 17:07:02

i never realized that shit was a genre

Oh and Limp Bizkit.
Shit such as the above.

fixed

All metal.

lol wut?

oh right im back fuckers, prepare for rape and mutilation

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 17:31:51

At 1/15/08 05:20 PM, Rokuro wrote: The only Elitist in this club is Kidd. And maybe Idio sometimes because he listens to so much music. So he has an excuse.

I have an excuse too, I have such low self-esteem, And Am So depressed, Sad and lonely, I just try to Feel better and make myself feel big by insulting others, And Using metal, The only thing I haven't failed miserably, As my tool.

May I be Excused, After that venting, i just might have to Kill myself, Good day to you sir.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 17:51:59

At 1/15/08 05:07 PM, Crowler wrote: oh right im back fuckers, prepare for rape and mutilation

Brutal

When I die. It will be in a blaze of glory.

Metal Hellion/My band (Bestial Remains) Myspace/Sonic Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 18:58:11

At 1/15/08 03:11 PM, Nev wrote: I wonder, what band do you think is the best liked on average in this place...?
I'm thinking something like Blind Guardian...

Manowar
Manowar
Manowar
Demilich

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 19:05:11

At 1/15/08 05:31 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote: I have an excuse too, I have such low self-esteem, And Am So depressed, Sad and lonely, I just try to Feel better and make myself feel big by insulting others, And Using metal, The only thing I haven't failed miserably, As my tool.

Two years maybe three at the most man.

Now that crowler is back. US VIKINGS HATH REFORMED.

I should be back to stay as well.

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 19:50:40

I'm not a musical elitist, I like everything. Other than emocore, everything's fair game to me.

I like the occasional Disturbed CD okay? I'm a child of the 90's

As with the whole Slipknot thing, I agree with Bill. It's not like we chose to not accept Slipknot, it's just that Slipknot is generally defined as not being metal, and we must go with that decision. I hate them, personally, but it's not us to decide their "metalness".

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 19:52:55

At 1/14/08 11:17 PM, D3NTATUS wrote:
what genres were the other bands?

Sacrum is pretty solidly metal, along with some other band whose name I can't remember. THERE WAS A WHITE STRIPES COVER BAND (seriously, WTF?) and a pop rock band and some other gay shit, or something. I don't really do the genre thing, to be honest.

Speaking of metal, I lost a paperclip in my surgical wound from my the sebaceous cyst I had removed from my jaw. The original cyst was about the size of a fried egg, right inside my face along the jaw line behind my teeth. I've had a big ass hole there for the past 9 months, and I stuck a paperclip in there to see if it was healing... AND IT ATE IT.

Now there's a peice of metal permanently embedded in my face. I think I'm going to need surgery again to have it removed, but I actually think it's kind of cool. Next time I go to the doctor, I'll see if I can get a copy of the Xray. I'm a month overdue for my post-op check up, but fuck my doctor. I think he's just soaking me for cash.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 19:53:36

I have bad news for you guys. =(

I have almost totally stopped listening to metal.
Recently I been getting into funk, mid 90's gangsta rap, and rap.

I been listening to bands like the Derek Trucks Band, The J.B.'s, Grateful Dead, Weezy, The Mars Volta, Medeski, Martin, and Wood, Ghostface Killah and the rest of the Wu-Tang Clan, and the Cool Kids.

Yeah, I guess you guys would say I've gone to the dark side.
I have 346 Lil Wayne songs. Lol

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 20:03:23

At 1/15/08 05:20 PM, Rokuro wrote: The only Elitist in this club is Kidd. And maybe Idio sometimes because he listens to so much music. So he has an excuse.

The difference between me and Idio is I'm the quiet person who thinks many people have bad taste in music.

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 20:04:15

At 1/15/08 07:50 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote: I hate them, personally, but it's not up to us to decide their "metalness".

Yes it is, and I say they are a -5,000,000 on a metalness scale.

Honestly, (overused slogan alert) its like stomp tried to form a metal group and got the downs half way through the transition.

Anyways, any of you guys here like Agalloch?

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 20:07:06

Ha, I see ya'll have been long anticipating TheBehemoth's return.

*Not sarcasm.

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 20:09:30

At 1/15/08 07:53 PM, TheBehemoth wrote:
I been listening to bands like the Derek Trucks Band, The J.B.'s, Grateful Dead, Weezy, The Mars Volta, Medeski, Martin, and Wood, Ghostface Killah and the rest of the Wu-Tang Clan, and the Cool Kids.

I like the Grateful Dead, The Mars Volta, and the Wu-tang Clan, the others I haven't given much of a listen to. Hey, there's no rule about outgrowing metal, it happens. I know the others will overreact though.

Yeah, I guess you guys would say I've gone to the dark side.

Not necessarily.

I have 346 Lil Wayne songs. Lol

Okay, you crossed the line. There's a difference between good rap like Jedi Mind Tricks and mindless shit like Lil' Wayne.

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 20:32:26

At 1/15/08 08:09 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote: Hey, there's no rule about outgrowing metal, it happens.

i know what you mean, a year or so ago i would have vomited at the idea of liking trance and techno music, i now listen to Astral Projection, Orbital, Pendulum, Infected Mushroom, and Tiesto, however i can still always go for a good bit'o cybergrind when ever i want to :P

Minion of the Metal Hell

Last.fm/Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 21:21:25

At 1/15/08 08:09 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote: yadda yadda rap, jedi mind tricks/wu tang > lil wayne

you fucker, you took what i was gonna say.

like, word for word.

get out of my head.

Ulver and Burzum are now tied for my favourite black metal band.

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 21:33:10

So I hear Belphegor and Deicide are comeing out with new albums!!!!

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 22:03:48

At 1/15/08 08:09 PM, batman64 wrote:
At 1/15/08 08:07 PM, TheBehemoth wrote: Ha, I see ya'll have been long anticipating TheBehemoth's return.

*Not sarcasm.
Welcome back bro.

As much as I hate to say it, this is no return. I simply just no longer have that determination or desire to pursue metal. I just could not find many of the bands I wanted to find, and that was frustrating me. Also, when I'm stoned rap/hip-hop and funk and jazz just is easy on the ears and makes my head bob.

Also, I like Weezy because A) THERE IS SO MUCH WORK AND MATERIAL TO LISTEN TO!!!!!! I have over 15 hours lol. and B) because he takes beats of songs that are okay, adds two or three other motherfuckers, and throws it on a mixtape, and gives it away for free. I haven't bought any of that material.

And for the haters, he came out with his first album in '99, when he was 16. He isn't going anywhere for a whilie. ha!

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 22:09:07

Sorry i couldn't resist

Immortal cracks me up.

[IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/
m14/smeagol1/immortal.jpg
[/IMG]

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 22:20:30

At 1/15/08 08:04 PM, Bonemill wrote: Anyways, any of you guys here like Agalloch?

one of my favorite bands

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-15 22:30:21

At 1/15/08 10:09 PM, smeagol1 wrote: Sorry i couldn't resist

Immortal cracks me up.

Dude seriously, this pwns that 1,000,000 times.

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-16 00:04:29

Hey guys do me a favor and check out my new song/loop.
And find the message.

When I die. It will be in a blaze of glory.

Metal Hellion/My band (Bestial Remains) Myspace/Sonic Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-16 02:58:29

At 1/15/08 03:54 PM, Metal-Command wrote:
At 1/15/08 03:29 PM, Shalashaska-1 wrote:
they should join a Slipknot club.

Or join the Nu-Metal/Metalcore Crew jarrydn made especially for this kinds of discussion of said band.

I wish that was still active, so we wouldn't get stuff like this.

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-16 03:57:23

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Bill can't write lyrics for shit.

Smegol1 is like 12 years old.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-16 06:45:03

At 1/16/08 03:57 AM, PenisClown wrote: Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Bill can't write lyrics for shit.

I think his lyrics are just.... potatoes.

Lolz, Not as good as mine though, Remember that whole Song about immortality Written in like 5 seconds for Ryan?
In fact, I feel like making lyrics at this very moment.
Let me get an Acoustic and write a song. brb.

Atrocity came creeping,Like a whisper in the dark...
Cthulhu has awoken,Ready to embark.
An Anti-human Campaign, Into Darkness pass!
I have pulled these lyrics, STRAIGHT OUT OF MY ASS!

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2008-01-16 07:34:28

At 1/15/08 10:17 AM, ShogunNemesis wrote: Overkill and Exodus' newest were really good too.

I haven't checked out Overkill's latest album yet. Then again, I haven't got any Overkill albums yet. :( And Exodus, I listened to their new album and I found it very disappointing.

At 1/15/08 10:29 AM, Oppugnant wrote: Pretty much :(

It's OK. I still haven't watched the original Star Wars trilogy.

At 1/15/08 12:15 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: ha. I like a total of 2 death metal bands. Cynic and Demilich.

Ok...You're pickier than I am when it comes to death metal, and I thought I was the pickiest one out of 'em all.

At 1/15/08 02:26 PM, Rokuro wrote: ... you guys seriously forgot about Ensiferum's Victory songs? Lol

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that album, but first, I need to get their other two albums.

At 1/15/08 03:11 PM, Nev wrote: I wonder, what band do you think is the best liked on average in this place...?

I'm guessing Ensiferum or Tyr.

At 1/15/08 03:55 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote: LOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU LISTEN TO ALL THOSE ThinGS YOU FUCKING POSER!

Here we go again. -_-

At 1/15/08 06:58 PM, TehPhilippe wrote: Manowar
Manowar
Manowar

I highly doubt that.