00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

708,665 Views | 5,961 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-11 15:56:15

At 1/11/12 02:56 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: So it turns out I can't play online. I didn't have $25 to put out on a game at the moment, so I had to acquire it by less than legitimate means. So I looked it up, and I can only connect to a server if it has online mode turned off, whatever the hell that means. So I won't be able to play with you guys :(

You should have been here when I ran my hamachi server. All the less than legitimaters hung out there.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-11 16:33:18

At 1/9/12 10:01 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: Motherfuckers. I'm digging around under my house exploring and figuring out the ins and outs of the game. I discover a cave, so I carefully descend, but up a ladder back to the tunnel where I came from, and put a torch in the cave. Then a damn spider comes out of nowhere and kills me, and I lost all my shit.

don't dig under your house

it isn't a huge deal but i never do in fear of creepers spawning on the earth blocks

no matter how many damn torches i place these cunts always seem to spawn again

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-11 17:30:31

At 1/11/12 05:26 AM, Squidbit wrote:
At 1/10/12 08:26 PM, RandomRoarness wrote:
At 1/10/12 03:42 AM, Squidbit wrote:
At 1/9/12 10:07 PM, RandomRoarness wrote:
Kinda ironic considering the NG's server name
Multiplay Newgrounds?
Squid's server
Well the server's actual name is "Multiplay Newgrounds"
I dunno why everyone calls it my server when it's only 1/3rd mine.

less syllables and shorter text. kinda appealing also(<- - -reason most likely)

happy, sad....!?

"if you're ever getting buttfucked go with scarlet velvet " - Bantam

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-11 19:45:50

At 1/11/12 04:43 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote:
At 1/11/12 04:33 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 1/9/12 10:01 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: Motherfuckers. I'm digging around under my house exploring and figuring out the ins and outs of the game. I discover a cave, so I carefully descend, but up a ladder back to the tunnel where I came from, and put a torch in the cave. Then a damn spider comes out of nowhere and kills me, and I lost all my shit.
don't dig under your house

it isn't a huge deal but i never do in fear of creepers spawning on the earth blocks

no matter how many damn torches i place these cunts always seem to spawn again
I now have an extensive mine and tunnel system under my house, with multiple exits and entrances in the area around my house. I encountered a creeper under my house, and it blew me the fuck up. But I learned the hard way, so now in my house I keep a chest filled with supplies incase I die again. And some skeletons take occasional shots at me in the cave system, but it's mostly a nuisance.

those fuckers always find a way to infiltrate my home

it's a good idea to put up a couple doors, and dig out all the earth nearest to your back door if you already have a huge mine system

it's really fun to start your digging inside a cave though

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-11 20:47:33

Cntqwert and I started repairing and cleaning up spawn on seed's server, since Cnt had to bail, I'm still working and finished putting two new things in spawn, a wall surrounding spawn town and more torches so there's zero chance of mobs spawning in now, and a harbor for those who wish to travel by boat and it's looking a lot better than before.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-11 23:21:27

Spawn is repaired (as far as I can tell) and to give the new players wood materials I built a major forest next to the spawn.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-12 11:12:20

MINECRAFT UPDATED!! WTF?!

Those of you who wanted a new world get your wish! Get it while it's hot.

For those of you concerned about the old world...it's still here, just sitting...

I guess we'll see what the general consensus is on doing multi-world when bukkit updates for 1.1, whenever that is. I'm thinking we could go back to a Main / Vanilla setup. Main being the old bloated world, vanilla being the new virgin world.

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-12 13:20:22

At 1/12/12 11:12 AM, SeeD419 wrote: MINECRAFT UPDATED!! WTF?!

Those of you who wanted a new world get your wish! Get it while it's hot.

For those of you concerned about the old world...it's still here, just sitting...

I guess we'll see what the general consensus is on doing multi-world when bukkit updates for 1.1, whenever that is. I'm thinking we could go back to a Main / Vanilla setup. Main being the old bloated world, vanilla being the new virgin world.

Thought there would be more people than this lol, anyways get on seed, I'm thinking of setting up spawn prison again.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-12 14:02:25

At 1/12/12 01:20 PM, Kanon wrote: Thought there would be more people than this lol, anyways get on seed, I'm thinking of setting up spawn prison again.

Can't right now, got a dentist appt in like 10 minutes :/

I'll be on later tonight at some point for sure.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-12 15:07:29

show me the way to go home... im tired and i want to go to bed...

i had a couple drinks about an hour ago and it's gone right to my head...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-12 15:21:11

oh my fucking god this is stressful

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-12 15:22:23

Server is updated, but completely vanilla until bukkit comes out with an update.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-12 15:23:25

my sweet diamonds are lost

damn it i found diamond (2) for the first time, plus while trying to get back i mined a bunch of redstone and gold. i can't believe i died. i found the way and i died. fucking skeletons fuck skeletons.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-12 16:30:13

Seed, if you can get back on, i'm at the village, and i'll take you to the place.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-12 21:39:19

At 1/12/12 08:46 PM, logic wrote:
At 1/12/12 08:39 PM, logic wrote: Teh logic train was cut short. The inevitable BAN.
MFW wasn't unbanned.

How'd you get banned?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-12 23:26:45

At 1/12/12 10:24 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: Did you make a giant pulsating penis?

I would like to know how that is done.

happy, sad....!?

"if you're ever getting buttfucked go with scarlet velvet " - Bantam

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-12 23:30:51

At 1/12/12 11:26 PM, RandomRoarness wrote: I would like to know how that is done.

Making a giant penis is easy, but I'm not sure how you would make it "pulsate" - Pistons maybe?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-13 00:55:51

At 1/12/12 11:30 PM, Painbringer wrote: Making a giant penis is easy, but I'm not sure how you would make it "pulsate" - Pistons maybe?

Someone get on the ASAP.

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-13 02:23:21

Teh logic train was cut short. The inevitable BAN

I get banned and unbanned a few times a week on seeds and its so annoying lol.

I R WINNAR \/ Protagonist (Logic) made me a sig \/

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-13 02:32:13

At 1/13/12 02:23 AM, colbo10 wrote:
Teh logic train was cut short. The inevitable BAN
I get banned and unbanned a few times a week on seeds and its so annoying lol.

Can't blame me, I can't even get on!

I can barely play for 30 seconds without crashing. I think it's time I bought a new graphics card :/

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-13 18:24:05

red apples drop a LOT more often now

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-13 18:58:47

At 1/13/12 07:04 AM, Shade wrote: need to know how to do something, in Seed's server one time I saw pistons used in a remarkable fashion. There were four pistons constantly pushing one block around. I want to do this.

Yeah that was my doing, it was in the warp "gooutside" wasn't it?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-13 18:58:50

so i checked the patch notes it says nothing about an increased drop rate

but i've found 3 apples in the half an hour i have been playing

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-13 19:20:00

7 apples

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-13 19:50:17

At 1/13/12 07:04 AM, Shade wrote: need to know how to do something, in Seed's server one time I saw pistons used in a remarkable fashion. There were four pistons constantly pushing one block around. I want to do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=dyy RihsZBd4&annotation_id=annotation_385933 &feature=iv&v=IFF1Y6a64lo

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-13 22:21:11

So what is the address of this new server that you speak of?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-14 18:56:07

How many people from this server still play?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-15 01:07:10

Seed, any word of bukkit for 1.1.0 yet? the spawn has been greifed rather hard, and when you can I volunteer to repair spawn when it's up and running, as well as build a prison again to keep greifers and new users contained. I've been on the server helping those in need out as much as possible, and if you will let me, I want to help you by repairing the spawn, and taking care of the users who have abused our server while it was in vanilla. I feel it's the least I could do for you, the users and the server after allowing me in, as well as trusting me for a few weeks in creative. I will do whatever I can to help, just give me a shout when you need me.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-15 06:22:28

I am back from my break, computer is up and running again. Been a very long time since I jumped on peacecraft. I see the map has been changed....several times. Its hard seeing new faces and barely any of the old players I use to build with, but I am sure I will adjust and make new ones. Server still runs real smooth and at least CNT is still around as well as Level. The one thing I think I miss the most about how the server use to be, was the community and how it felt more tight knit. Of course my words must seem pretty hollow after I seemingly jumped ship but I have been itching to come back on and build once again with you guys. The over abundance of bickering children is something new to me in the server, and it will take me some time to get use to. For now I will stick to myself and a select few and try my best to not read the ignorant fights of irate kids bitching about the loss of a steel sword or accusing each other of griefing, pvp...etc. For those reasons I am happy to not be a moderator anymore and I wish the best of luck to those who eventually do become one. Granted these issues will be in most any server, but I originally stuck with peacecraft way long ago because these little things didn't seem to happen as often. I hope that some of the muck can be cleaned up a bit once bukkit is reinstated, as I am sure a lot of others feel the same way as I do.

Anyways just saying I am back and I missed you guys.

I have to stay up all night, sleeping is my day job.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-01-15 14:07:36

At 1/15/12 06:22 AM, DarkWingPUNK wrote: Anyways just saying I am back and I missed you guys.

You have been missed greatly, old pal. We need as many original players as possible.

BBS Signature