00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

shmh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out

18,513 Views | 208 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-06 11:28:14

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-06 12:38:32

oh nice :D all tracks are posted. soundss sickk. no rush, im impatient :P but any idea when results will be posted and nexxt round will begin?

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-06 15:32:23

At 4/5/10 07:51 PM, THEICONICICON wrote:
At 4/5/10 06:57 PM, RedMongoose wrote: It took me 2 days to record mine because I have this thing called a full time job that I use to pay bills and rent, this is all something you will learn about once you move out of your moms house.
this guy is a clown........hahahhaaha your obviously not mature if your callin me gay for no reason lol someone has sweet spare time lol

"jet blue so high in the sky" seriously what the fuck is that did you pull that lyric out of your ass or what

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 00:39:53

Ummm... yeah so I'ma b a sore loser and challenge any pussy ass down 2 battle me, before or after the competition is over=D up 2 yall pussy asses since I'm already out.
-
The people were promised a battle... not some pussy asses patting their bloody pads on their back, back to back....
-
SO
-
THE BROKEN NEEDLE GOES OUT to
none other than
YOU=D
-
so prove me a true sore loser, or just sum dip shit tryin 2 get attention=D
-
<3

Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 00:41:06

BROKEN NEEDLE CHALLENGE*

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 00:42:53

p.s i might just start taking the first shots
p.p.s this goes out to any1 and every1 that jus wants to battle OR thinks they're better than me=D

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 02:05:02

At 4/7/10 12:42 AM, Broken-Needle wrote: p.s i might just start taking the first shots
p.p.s this goes out to any1 and every1 that jus wants to battle OR thinks they're better than me=D

Does this include me? Because I think we've already proven what's going down in that particular arena lol.

But hey seriously man, you came your hardest and I gotta applaud you for that.

Stay up and good luck in future battles.

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 11:53:08

lmao

Grimcredible. Men of Respect. Tha Reaperz. Real Over Fake!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/323047

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 13:55:10

Judges and all: Review this track, I need more people to review it. It's the only one we're waiting for!

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 15:20:43

At 4/7/10 12:42 AM, Broken-Needle wrote: p.s i might just start taking the first shots

Calm yo'self BNeedle. Nobody likes a sore loser.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 15:42:23

At 4/7/10 10:36 AM, KillBillvolume2 wrote:
so prove me a true sore loser, or just sum dip shit tryin 2 get attention=D
-
<3
The way you put that made me lol. you a crazy muhfugga

I'll punch a baby if I have to=)

and Gasmasq if you wanna go for round 2 I'm def down

n ROFL cheesy ass pic below

Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 15:44:05

At 4/7/10 03:20 PM, GloineFiodh wrote: Calm yo'self BNeedle. Nobody likes a sore loser.

I'ma rape an amputated cat b4 i do that

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 18:14:07

At 4/7/10 03:44 PM, Broken-Needle wrote: I'ma rape an amputated cat b4 i do that

Honestly B-N, until you learn how to count bars, come up with your own sound, get some production skills, and cop a better mic, nobody's going to take you seriously because obviously you don't take this music seriously enough to either invest any money into it or take the time to learn how to make what you do sound good.

I can understand you've got a different flow that's certainly not generic, but unless you're making your style sound good, it just comes off like you don't know what you're doing.

Don't be the stereotypical white kid that wants to be a rapper because he can't sing.
That's more played out that Soulja Boy.

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 18:21:12

is it too late to get in on this?

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 20:21:19

Honestly B-N, until you learn how to count bars, come up with your own sound, get some production skills, and cop a better mic, nobody's going to take you seriously because obviously you don't take this music seriously enough to either invest any money into it or take the time to learn how to make what you do sound good.

I can understand you've got a different flow that's certainly not generic, but unless you're making your style sound good, it just comes off like you don't know what you're doing.

Don't be the stereotypical white kid that wants to be a rapper because he can't sing.
That's more played out that Soulja Boy.

lol, well at the moment I live with my parents... not being 18 yet and not being able to move out till then... so when the time comes you'll see a drastic change in my music=P till then it's wanna b "soulja boy" all up in this shit=D so whoever wanna fucks wit this white boy better do it quick=P

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 22:35:54

At 4/7/10 06:21 PM, orbitdum1 wrote: is it too late to get in on this?

Yes

~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 23:04:11

Lmao! This is cool.

Grimcredible. Men of Respect. Tha Reaperz. Real Over Fake!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/323047

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-07 23:15:57

Well this was a fun competition.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-08 00:00:01

...indeed.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-08 00:44:22

NGHH MC Knock Out Round 1 Results

The appointed judges have done their duty, here are the results! For each track the judges either left a review or sent me a PM with their decisions. If you have a legit question please send me a polite PM. If you try to start a fight in this thread I am going to ignore you completely.

Winner: GloineFiodh

Winner: Murdaa

Winner: RetributionVox

Winner: SteveGuzzi

Winner: 8trackdubs

Winner: R-Avenger

Winner: TheIconicIcon

Winner: Exceptid62190

Winner: Gasmasq

Winner: linez

Congrats to the winners and a big thanks to everyone else, it was lots of fun listening to all of the submissions and there were a few really close battles. Kudos to all of y'all, and keep an eye out for Round two. It will be up ASAP!

In the meantime check out the rest of the hip hop comp!
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1156 388

MCs, hook up with a producer and enter something into the Time Trials! Producers, enter submissions into the contest pronto, the deadline is this Sunday! Also, if you look through the thread and don't see your favorite NG producer send them a PM and invite them to the competition!

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-08 00:48:57

For the record, to determine the winner I tallied the votes from everyone. If the runnings were close I only counted votes from the official judges who contacted me early on. Each one had a winner with a two vote lead or more.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-08 01:02:35

YYEEAAAH N**GA.

Hey Mister! Put a little more mustard on that mustard!!!

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-08 04:32:51

Cool, cant wait for the next round, as this stuff goes on its gonna get more and more sick wooo!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Clan | Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-08 05:00:08

At 4/8/10 12:44 AM, tingtonger wrote: If you try to start a fight in this thread I am going to ignore you completely.

Hey yo son! I hear you shit marbles! Let's fight about it!

~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-08 13:06:09

Round 2 is up!
NGHH MC Knock Out Round 2

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-22 18:28:52

awww I should of entered.. Some dudes should NOT be rhyming.

If you're not reading Twisted Comix what is your life about?

I'm published on NG! Buy "One Shot"!

BBS Signature