00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out

18,480 Views | 208 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-04 23:38:29

iconicicon is gay

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-04 23:59:14

At 4/4/10 09:28 PM, Exceptid62190 wrote:
At 4/4/10 08:08 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote:
At 4/1/10 12:04 PM, tingtonger wrote: In round one I'm giving a bit of slack because I don't want to disqualify half of the competition and wreck the fun later on. It's deadline time though.
Sorry, but I just saw this now. Personally I don't agree with this whole thing, it's unfair to those of us who got our shit done on time. People were given 24 hours, and after that, those who didn't follow the rules have had longer to record, giving them an unfair advantage.
i second that, it's not hard meeting deadlines. i dont think it should be like right on the dot like oh looks its 24 hours exactly, but i dont see how hard it is to write 16 bars and record them. It should not take a week to get that done or you shouldnt be in this competition in the first place, end of story.

Good sight's. It isn't hard at all to drop 16 bars and record them but, sum folks have jobs and side jobs. I just got to drop my time tiral track, 5 days after the post. This was between Side jobs, full time job, and life in general. Busy schedule, but i'm usually crankin shit out.

I can agree that this 'KNOCKOUT BATTLE" competition should be freestyle with Extremely short waits, imediate judgeing, and the two MC's either shaking hands or one telling the other he's fucked, HAHA. However this is the net ; so ther must be some lenience in the rules of battle to accompany the route of delayed media, and scheduling.

It shoulda been planned; but hey, the co-ordinator was just tryin to get things off the ground. He relies on us to keep this thing going. Keep up the promotion, and keep up the submissions. I know sum people were zero bombed on Easter, Fuck that Eeaster egg shit. It's just because the Hip-Hop Genre is getting sum mad huge publicity on NG right now.

Let's broaden the horizon On NG, Let the people know that we aren't sum petty swagger jockey's. Let them know that we have inteligence and we can speak it in sum crazy fuckin words that they wouldn't understand unless they hit a slow-mo.

It's time to show our talent

Slack ass folks that ain't been keepin up wit their shit; fuck off bro-dude. Folks that been on point, Hell yea, thats whats happenin. If your busy as fuck, really you shouldn't have signed up. I am, so I didn't. I didn't want to waste the people's time, you shouldn't either.

Let's make this competition into sumthing, as haphazardly as it fumbles along. Suggestions should be PM'd to TingTonger, he'll be off vacate soon and get sum other comp's crankin on promotion and judgeing. In the mean time the first round drafts are being review'd by judge's

Please review the song's that you were in and see if I dropped a review. If so; Get at me for a collab, I'm broadening horizon's.

Hit up the NGHH TIME TRIAL COMp, and check out my submission for the time trial- http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 23049

Peace out ya'll, Have a Good F(high)riday and Grassy bEaster's HAHA!!!

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 00:17:43

This comp is definitely a good jump off point. Look for me to run another battle competition when this is done, more on that then though.

~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 03:23:22

ok so how do i enter?
i really wanna enter this :C

Viva Mexico Cabrones

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 07:10:08

At 4/3/10 07:38 PM, GloineFiodh wrote: fuckin tits. i want my battle released.

i dont :P

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Clan | Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 11:09:43

At 4/5/10 07:10 AM, chrisG755 wrote:
At 4/3/10 07:38 PM, GloineFiodh wrote: fuckin tits. i want my battle released.
i dont :P

lmao all in good fun man. keep it up

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 13:04:11

i want to be a part of this comp.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 13:24:30

At 4/5/10 11:20 AM, R-avenger wrote: It's been too fucking long. I really wanted to see that Linezo vs Nimbus battle... however if Nimbus isn't disqualified by now, then it's very likely that I'm going to leave this competition. 24 hour rule? Pff.... Friday deadline? pfff... it's a new fucking week. Those who are late, are late. Point blank.

Think about it, if broken-needle didn't meet the deadline, I bet you 100$ that y'all wouldn't give him extra time and shit... this is becoming ridiculous. Step ya fucking organizing game up, it's unfair to those such as myself who had recorded their verses within the original 24 hour limit, before the Friday deadline.

I couldn't give a shit if tingtonger "has a life" or not... if you decided to organize an event, make sure you execute it right. Fucking HIP-HOP son... patience is a fucking virtue and all that, but my impatience is justifiable. Can the Hip-Hop community do anything right for once? Gawd damn... should I wait for 2 more months before we dive into round 2? Pff... some ol' bullshit. ¬___¬

=REAL OVER FAKE=

Thas Newgrounds for you bro. :X i dk i thought it was gunna be on point. nothing against peoeple that have "lives" and work and are busy. Its not fucking hard to meet deadlines. I go to college and work a job and have alot of shit due for my classes. but seriously, its 16 bars and if you need that much time to write something your not going to be winning this competetion. I think there should be a bit better structure to posting the battles to not two a day. Like we should post um up and put the links here so people can hear. and if you havent done your verse by friday i think you should be disqualified unless we wanna be doing a competition that should take a few weeks to take a few months.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 13:37:12

I'm bored...

Grimcredible. Men of Respect. Tha Reaperz. Real Over Fake!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/323047

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 15:33:59

If this keeps up, I'm starting my competition in 2 weeks.

~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 16:16:13

At 4/5/10 03:33 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: If this keeps up, I'm starting my competition in 2 weeks.

word, just don't go on any roadtrips or anything

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 17:14:25

Wouldn't matter, even if I did, I'd still be able to access Ng often enough.

~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 18:07:47

At 4/5/10 05:30 PM, R-avenger wrote:
At 4/5/10 04:16 PM, GloineFiodh wrote:
At 4/5/10 03:33 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: If this keeps up, I'm starting my competition in 2 weeks.
word, just don't go on any roadtrips or anything
I lol'd.

lol thanks brotha. this comp is going so slowly. i lost drive lol

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 18:11:23

To people bitching: eat a fat one.

To people keeping things positive: thanks! I organize this stuff for people like you.

Could anyone who reveiwed the Broken-Needle vs GasMasq track please copy and paste their reviews to this track? The rest of the tracks are going up ASAP.

TomFulp mentioned this comp in his frontpage post! And check out MindChamber's post: http://mindchamber.newgrounds.com/news/p ost/455879

I'm going to go through the 30 PM's I received over the weekend and likely have more to post. Peace!

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 18:57:06

It took me 2 days to record mine because I have this thing called a full time job that I use to pay bills and rent, this is all something you will learn about once you move out of your moms house.

What those of you complaining about people that were taking longer with their recordings don't seem to understand is that it isn't like any of us were just sitting around for however long taking our sweet time, I actually wrote my verse, recorded it in one take and threw together a temp mix and had it sent to tingtonger all in about 4 hours once I got a moment to myself to do it.

so bottom line; stop whining, you sound like a bunch of little girls. man up allready

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 19:51:39

At 4/5/10 06:57 PM, RedMongoose wrote: It took me 2 days to record mine because I have this thing called a full time job that I use to pay bills and rent, this is all something you will learn about once you move out of your moms house.

this guy is a clown........hahahhaaha your obviously not mature if your callin me gay for no reason lol someone has sweet spare time lol

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 19:58:45

Im posting my verse for this track i did because the other emcee didn't spit back so i take it, it wouldnt get posted up. I just wanted to toss this shit up. check it.Exceptid Vs. Vashelite (Ex's Verse)

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 20:01:13

At 4/5/10 06:57 PM, RedMongoose wrote: It took me 2 days to record mine because I have this thing called a full time job that I use to pay bills and rent, this is all something you will learn about once you move out of your moms house.

What those of you complaining about people that were taking longer with their recordings don't seem to understand is that it isn't like any of us were just sitting around for however long taking our sweet time, I actually wrote my verse, recorded it in one take and threw together a temp mix and had it sent to tingtonger all in about 4 hours once I got a moment to myself to do it.

so bottom line; stop whining, you sound like a bunch of little girls. man up allready

Nah man. If you don't have enough time in your day to write 16 bars and record it, don't do the fucking comp. I understand your not taking all the time to think of better verses, but it's slowing up the competition a lot, and people lose drive because of it. We all have other things to do besides sit here and check the forum. If a deadlines made, people should follow it. I don't like when people bend the rules because you have a full time job and need to pay bills. If thats the case, drop out of the competition schmohawk.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 20:21:02

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 20:48:28

At 4/5/10 07:51 PM, THEICONICICON wrote:
this guy is a clown........hahahhaaha your obviously not mature if your callin me gay for no reason lol someone has sweet spare time lol

whatever bonkers

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 21:06:09

if you entered a competition knowing there were dedlines.. then obviously u had time.. competitions take time out of your day.. even if its 10 mins it takes time.. meaning if u dont wanna be rushed.. dont sign up for a competition... my honest opinion.. if people get kicked out and people are given free rides.. the it really isnt fair.. even tho.. if u deserve the top spot.. it shouldnt really matter whos given free rides. i really dont care.. cause im on vaca.. so im chillin.. i would much rather have everyone who signed up to be in dis.. but its all good..

ayo Big Red.. do ya thing xD Just get at me wit dem vocallsss lmao!

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 22:25:30

Ting tonger hang in there man

your doing well

just keep a clear head and makes sure this contest doesn't fall apart due to the bitching

1 man vs all of Hip Hop NG lol

DJ Delinquent. Musically Performing Armed Robbery

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 22:28:39

haha, thanks man, I appreciate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 22:47:37

Some Beat Suggestions for Round 2

and yea there is a few of my tracks there O.O

i just did that for the lulz :D

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-05 22:54:33

also some more Kid Crisis

just some more suggestions

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-06 00:57:07

At 4/5/10 07:51 PM, THEICONICICON wrote::

I think he called it like he saw it=D

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-06 02:36:41

i dont... he just insulted the guys here who are still in school. its alright tho. just shows how gay people can be. ahuehauih

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-06 04:35:52

it must be hard for an 81 year old person to bitch, whine themselves and then do a track but i suppose thats what makes the human race so beautiful ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-06 04:40:13

anyway enough of the crap, i think its going well.. atlthough if men get all bitchy over kids or other peeps then this comp will fall apart. and we really dont want the "you dont have a life" arguement going on. it takes time for Big Red to have time to post everything up. and like RedMongoose said before moaning people do have jobs and lives.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-06 05:50:39

Uh... wow... I feel like I created a monster with my comment about deadlines. Tingtonger, you've still got my support man.

As for everyone else, criticism is ok, but let's turn down the douchebaggery. That does include me as well.

~Mike~