00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out

18,512 Views | 208 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 00:22:54

And when you email me include your NG username please.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 00:48:02

Round one sent. I sent one with music and one without, if that's cool with you.

Hey Mister! Put a little more mustard on that mustard!!!

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 01:08:21

Ma dude.. i suggest u look up everyone in ya competition. bruh. lmao

Grimcredible. Men of Respect. Tha Reaperz. Real Over Fake!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/323047

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 01:14:27

At 3/30/10 01:08 AM, Murdaa wrote: Ma dude.. i suggest u look up everyone in ya competition. bruh. lmao

Yeah, seriously. I've got nothin in my inbox. Also, how are you going to send me an mp3 over NG? (Unless you make use of the new Dumping Grounds[?])

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 01:43:15

Broken-Needle and linez, send me your first 16 bars!!! Also, everyone check this out. If anything seems wrong let me know, PM me, or something like that.

Round 1 First MC's

Broken-Needle - nothing received
linez - nothing received
wasim - first 16 bars received - didn't include silence at beginning, needs to resend

8trackdubs - first 16 bars received - didn't include silence at beginning
Wyze-Stingray - first 16 bars received - murdaa contacted
R-avenger - first 16 bars received - denverbroncos59 contacted
TheIconicIcon - first 16 bars received - RedMongoose contacted
Exceptid62190 - first 16 bars received - Vashelite contacted
GloineFiodh - first 16 bars received - chrisG755 contacted
RetributionVox - first 16 bars received - RednWhite contacted

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 03:23:02

Good luck to you.

Hey Mister! Put a little more mustard on that mustard!!!

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 09:45:26

At 3/30/10 01:43 AM, tingtonger wrote:

R-avenger - first 16 bars received - denverbroncos59 contacted

I replied at like 2:30 yesterday. Should I resend the email?

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 12:11:23

yeah i agree, but the first mc can also come back with 8 bars, so it's kinda fair.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 12:41:34

Yeah it can cause major flipping. I did my verse and sent it in before listening to my opponent's verse to keep it fair. Blind verses are the way to go. I still haven't listened to the full verse XD

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 13:10:51

live battles is the real way to go ,on skype pal talk,what ever mic to mic beats no beats real mc shit .holla at me @on skype linezo165 and lets battle always open for challenges!!!!!lets see whos real and whos fake!!!!!!!

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 13:19:55

MC1 gets an additional 8 bars at the end to respond to MC2. In freestyle battles people don't go in a closet and record their verse alone. The first MC spits and the second MC listens.

If anyone has legitimate complaints about the contest please PM me politely and explain yourself. Can people please stop freaking out in this thread please?

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 14:20:32

i havnt been sent anything o.o

Grimcredible. Men of Respect. Tha Reaperz. Real Over Fake!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/323047

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 14:25:20

Yo, this is all a good point, so if B-N doesn't get his shit in by tonight, I'll just blind some material. Maybe he'll actually submit if he has something to work with.

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 16:08:33

At 3/30/10 02:25 PM, Gasmasq wrote: Yo, this is all a good point, so if B-N doesn't get his shit in by tonight, I'll just blind some material. Maybe he'll actually submit if he has something to work with.

Do you want to just take the first 16 bars? Hopefully he shows up, but for now I think it's fine if we switch the orders up. Are you cool with that?

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 16:11:00

At 3/30/10 02:20 PM, Murdaa wrote: i havnt been sent anything o.o

I sent it again. Please confirm that you've received it.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 16:27:58

IconicIcon you a bum...how you gonna think for a sec im not a threat in this comp!you trash come see me!!!
R.O.F

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 17:09:00

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!!
Yo dont start wit me homie
Just letting you know i think in this comp gasmasq and wyze are the real threats
You got jirohbomb to worry about
b4 you start beef im stating opinions
and u saying im whack thats yur opinion
at least me and you arent broken needle (LOL)
GASMASQ please destroy him
but on the topic of hand i checked ur stuff out and my opinions remain the same
if you got a trick up your sleeve bring it out by all means
I aint startin nada im just saying wat people are saying in skype, newgrounds, and my personal thought
YOUR NOT THRASH just on a scale from 1 to 10 yur around a 5-6
IM NOT THE BEST BUT I CONSISTENTLY GET TOLD 7-8 so i cant be thrash homie
but think wat you think
~ICON~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 18:50:12

BRING IT ON THEN HOMIE I LIKE A CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 18:59:29

Yo Linez you in this battle too??? Oh I'm LOVING this. We get a round 3 possibly? Yo fam, smash whichever fool you got so we can jump down to find out who the last emcee is standing! We probably going to be the best battle in this joint! (No offense Gas, you my mans and them, but we may not get to battle one another...and I'm pissed you got B-N. I wanted to SMASH that fool lmao!).

Stay up fellas, I'm working as fast as I can to get extra days off work to get my shit recorded.

Nimbus The General

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 19:10:47

Nimbus, you know it's randomized right? There's just as good a chance at you battling linez as gasmasq

~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 19:12:49

At 3/30/10 07:10 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: Nimbus, you know it's randomized right? There's just as good a chance at you battling linez as gasmasq

Or maybe...I'll have to battle...Wyze lmao. My dude that would be the shit. Yo good luck fam, seriously. I'm going to enjoy this to the fullest.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 19:33:01

At 3/30/10 07:12 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote:
At 3/30/10 07:10 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: Nimbus, you know it's randomized right? There's just as good a chance at you battling linez as gasmasq
Or maybe...I'll have to battle...Wyze lmao. My dude that would be the shit. Yo good luck fam, seriously. I'm going to enjoy this to the fullest.

Who knows, maybe I will beat Linez. Who knows, anything can happen.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 20:02:52

At 3/30/10 06:59 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote: (No offense Gas, you my mans and them, but we may not get to battle one another...and I'm pissed you got B-N. I wanted to SMASH that fool lmao!).

ROFL, I see everybody here knows me, nobody even heard of any of u fools other than me. LMFAO i hope yall got enough prewritten pre-thought of shit to outlast the twisted mind of BN

and as for Gasmasq bro I already know ya whole verse... jus so ya know I'm battling you, if it was ma girl vs you then you'd b in for some serious ass whoopin

Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 20:08:28

"if it was ma girl vs you then you'd b in for some serious ass whoopin"

Yo BN, it's sad when you basically say ya girl is better than you...(some twisted mind you got there). And just so you know, nobody else knows you. Just us...you know, the same ones you know. Enjoy losing in the first bracket.

Nimbus The General

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 20:15:14

At 3/30/10 07:12 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote:

If we end up battling, we have to make sure tingtonger picks an intense, hard hitting beat. Agreed?

~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 20:18:22

If we end up battling, we have to make sure tingtonger picks an intense, hard hitting beat. Agreed?

Agreed, although this first track he picked is niiiiiiiice. I'm zonin' to it now and trust...8trackdubs just lost his first battle on NG against a Behemoth.

Stay up wyze, good luck with yours.

Nimbus The General

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 20:26:19

At 3/30/10 05:09 PM, THEICONICICON wrote: HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!!
Yo dont start wit me homie
Just letting you know i think in this comp gasmasq and wyze are the real threats
You got jirohbomb to worry about
b4 you start beef im stating opinions
~ICON~

You sound mad close minded my dude. Your shits not that hot, chill out and research your competition before hand.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 20:30:45

At 3/30/10 08:08 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote: "if it was ma girl vs you then you'd b in for some serious ass whoopin"

Yo BN, it's sad when you basically say ya girl is better than you...(some twisted mind you got there). And just so you know, nobody else knows you. Just us...you know, the same ones you know. Enjoy losing in the first bracket.

Nimbus The General

lmfao if ma girl wasn't better than me then I wouldn't b with her, lmfao grow up kid. This the real world.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 20:33:05

lmfao if ma girl wasn't better than me then I wouldn't b with her, lmfao grow up kid. This the real world.

Grow up? LMAO Yeah you sound so sophisticated and mature BN. Maybe you should let her take your first round to help you along.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-30 20:36:19

At 3/30/10 08:33 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote:
Grow up? LMAO Yeah you sound so sophisticated and mature BN. Maybe you should let her take your first round to help you along.

and the joke keeps going LMFAO

BBS Signature