00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

OPREA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard

181,228 Views | 2,747 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-01 14:04:14

At 8/1/10 12:21 PM, BobbaQ wrote: Got my Split Second plat.

Why the site I rent from never has Split Second available, I don't know. I really want to play it. I used a screenshot of the game in my sig, too.

Anyways, I'm giving up on God of War 1 & 2. I don't want to do a speed run of GoW1, and the Challenge of the Gods or Titans or whatever is too hard in GoW2. So on to play more LittleBigPlanet, which I've been doing a lot these past couple of days. Tomorrow I should have Singularity and also know the next game I'll be getting.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-01 14:35:33

At 8/1/10 02:04 PM, Makeshift wrote: So on to play more LittleBigPlanet, which I've been doing a lot these past couple of days. Tomorrow I should have Singularity and also know the next game I'll be getting.

Do you need help with the booty master trophy in lbp?

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-01 14:39:41

At 8/1/10 02:35 PM, tally1989 wrote:
At 8/1/10 02:04 PM, Makeshift wrote: So on to play more LittleBigPlanet, which I've been doing a lot these past couple of days. Tomorrow I should have Singularity and also know the next game I'll be getting.
Do you need help with the booty master trophy in lbp?

yeah, but I'm in the mood for random community levels right now. Also, I think my silver controller died somehow... :(

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-01 14:46:56

Woah, I just got the gold Share trophy.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-01 15:14:36

Finished R&C: A Crack In Time on Challenge Mode and I got all of the Constructo modifications and Zoni.

Mostly thanks to my fabulous pink shotgun, among other things.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-01 15:28:47

At 8/1/10 03:04 AM, scetch00 wrote:
You could've transferred it but that's no big deal.

Actually, I couldn't. My previous PS3 was burned out and would have required a temporary fix for it to turn on again. That fix, however, would have costed around 60 dollars to perform, and the PS3 would only operate for a month at most before burning out again.

I didn't know you were so early in the game. I beat the game twice during the duration I saw you playing it.

Honestly, I only played the game for two sittings in that file. But it must be impressive that you beat the game twice within two days.

HAH.

Your breath smells bad.

At 8/1/10 03:14 PM, IrishGun wrote: Finished R&C: A Crack In Time on Challenge Mode and I got all of the Constructo modifications and Zoni.

Mostly thanks to my fabulous pink shotgun, among other things.

The shotgun is beast. I still need one more gold bolt in the game, but it's the last of those damn Great Clock challenges. I hate those. I also need to beat the game again on Hard difficulty. I surprised that there's no trophy for assembling the Ryno V. That's an awesome weapon.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-01 15:53:16

If you have Bad Company 2, get on now as I'm trying to sort out a party to get the "demolition man" trophy. Got about 4 people so far, could do with another 4.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-01 19:13:31

At 8/1/10 03:53 PM, BobbaQ wrote: If you have Bad Company 2, get on now as I'm trying to sort out a party to get the "demolition man" trophy. Got about 4 people so far, could do with another 4.

not this again... lol

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-01 21:16:20

At 8/1/10 07:13 PM, narf109 wrote:
At 8/1/10 03:53 PM, BobbaQ wrote: If you have Bad Company 2, get on now as I'm trying to sort out a party to get the "demolition man" trophy. Got about 4 people so far, could do with another 4.
not this again... lol

Most, if not all, of us actually got Demolition Man. Bob even got the platinum because of it.

TOO BAD IT ONLY ADVANCED HIS LEVEL PROGRESS BY 2%.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-01 21:22:44

At 8/1/10 09:16 PM, IrishGun wrote:
not this again... lol
Most, if not all, of us actually got Demolition Man. Bob even got the platinum because of it.

I remember getting together a group with the Xbox 360 version. I had it very organized, and then due to my connection issues I got kicked out. Everyone was like, "yay, I got the achievement," and I was like, "the emoticon explains how I feel ^"

I just calculated my weeks earnings so far and it seems I've unexpectedly gotten about 61 trophies.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-01 21:29:55

At 8/1/10 09:22 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/1/10 09:16 PM, IrishGun wrote:
not this again... lol
I remember getting together a group with the Xbox 360 version. I had it very organized, and then due to my connection issues I got kicked out. Everyone was like, "yay, I got the achievement," and I was like, "the emoticon explains how I feel ^"

That almost happened to me because my router died.

But then it was reborn after about 5 minutes and all was well.

I just calculated my weeks earnings so far and it seems I've unexpectedly gotten about 61 trophies.

How the fffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-01 21:38:44

At 8/1/10 09:29 PM, IrishGun wrote:
At 8/1/10 09:22 PM, Makeshift wrote: I just calculated my weeks earnings so far and it seems I've unexpectedly gotten about 61 trophies.
How the fffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

I guess a bunch from God of War 1 & 2, a couple LittleBigPlanet, 1 each from Killzone 2 and inFamous... my renting games-ness will overthrow all of you within a few months.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 05:15:52

At 8/1/10 09:16 PM, IrishGun wrote: TOO BAD IT ONLY ADVANCED HIS LEVEL PROGRESS BY 2%.

SHUT UP, YEAH? LOL

That was my 10th plat, feeling awesome.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 12:00:05

I got a new psnid, liquorice-liquid. add me. I still use the old one though!

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 14:04:21

Next game I'm receiving: Transformers: War for Cybertron.

I've actually heard good things about this game. I'm kind of looking forward to it. I'm just hoping there a hefty group of people online. The game was actually pretty far down on my Game Queue too. So no Uncharted 2, MAG, or ModNation Racers yet. I was expecting MAG.

Oh, and Singularity didn't come today because apparently it's a "civic holiday". I was anticipating this day for a while now and now I have to wait again...

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 14:09:01

At 8/2/10 02:04 PM, Makeshift wrote: Next game I'm receiving: Transformers: War for Cybertron.

LET ME KNOW HOW IT IS.

Been arsing around with infamous some more, nearly got all the shards. Testing my patience a lot though, gonna finally finish Borderlands and all the DLC this week (hopefully) and get a fuckton of trophies from that.

I also downloaded the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 demo off the Jp PSN store. I wn the first one and I loved it, 100% the game despite no trophies. Second one is shaping up to be better.

Say what you want, but I like the manga. :P

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 14:44:14

At 8/2/10 02:04 PM, Makeshift wrote: Next game I'm receiving: Transformers: War for Cybertron.

Spoiler alert: It's awesome.

Gamertag: Evilchicken43

"Screw those people, I have pancakes."

Sig by simon

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 15:27:17

I've actually heard good things about this game. I'm kind of looking forward to it. I'm just hoping there a hefty group of people online. The game was actually pretty far down on my Game Queue too. So no Uncharted 2, MAG, or ModNation Racers yet. I was expecting MAG.

it's pretty good for escalation mode. Don't expect competative multiplayer to be anything special. It's all about playing escalation, which is a transformers version of nazi zombies. I'll play with you co-op if you want, i own the game.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 15:36:14

At 8/2/10 03:27 PM, narf109 wrote: it's pretty good for escalation mode. Don't expect competative multiplayer to be anything special. It's all about playing escalation, which is a transformers version of nazi zombies. I'll play with you co-op if you want, i own the game.

Sure. I'm mic-less, just so you know. I'm actually thinking about getting Turtle Beaches at some point. Reason being that my brother sits right beside me playing his Xbox on a separate TV, so it would be nice if we could both hear what we were doing.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 15:41:22

Turns out that one of the guys I added as a friend last night is a level 19 with 3039 trophies.

I'm sorry to say that all of our e-pen0rz will probably never be that big.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 16:00:06

At 8/2/10 03:41 PM, IrishGun wrote: Turns out that one of the guys I added as a friend last night is a level 19 with 3039 trophies.

I'm sorry to say that all of our e-pen0rz will probably never be that big.

Well I had just over 3,000 achievements on the Xbox... so it's kind of the same thing...

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 16:02:10

I got a new psnid, liquorice-liquid. add me. I still use the old one though!

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 16:11:05

At 8/2/10 04:02 PM, tally1989 wrote: I got a new psnid, liquorice-liquid. add me. I still use the old one though!

Whoa, deja vu.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 16:27:02

At 8/2/10 04:11 PM, Gustavos wrote:
At 8/2/10 04:02 PM, tally1989 wrote: I got a new psnid, liquorice-liquid. add me. I still use the old one though!
Whoa, deja vu.

I sat there thinking, "did he post that already?" "naw he couldnt have!" "oh well!"

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 17:09:55

At 8/2/10 04:27 PM, Viridis wrote:
At 8/2/10 04:11 PM, Gustavos wrote:
Whoa, deja vu.
I sat there thinking, "did he post that already?" "naw he couldnt have!" "oh well!"

Well he got it on the last post of the last page, so he didn't want everyone to overlook it.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 17:28:22

At 8/2/10 05:09 PM, Makeshift wrote: Well he got it on the last post of the last page, so he didn't want everyone to overlook it.

Makeshift is the smartest one in the entire thread ;)

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 21:29:54

I would like to thank deathspank for the easiest 12 trophies ever. Red Dead Redemption. Commencing hunt now.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 21:40:59

Playing Lego Harry Potter, which is THE SHIT. It'd apparently riddled with glitches, quite a few of them preventing people from attaining 100%. So far so good--I managed to find a gold brick in a troublesome area. Hopefully this will be my third plat.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 21:46:37

At 8/2/10 09:40 PM, Chumbawamba wrote: Playing Lego Harry Potter, which is THE SHIT. It'd apparently riddled with glitches, quite a few of them preventing people from attaining 100%. So far so good--I managed to find a gold brick in a troublesome area. Hopefully this will be my third plat.

Sweetness, you may have just convinced me into buying the damn game.
I wish Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga had trophies. :(

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-02 22:02:35

At 8/2/10 09:40 PM, Chumbawamba wrote: Playing Lego Harry Potter, which is THE SHIT. It'd apparently riddled with glitches, quite a few of them preventing people from attaining 100%. So far so good--I managed to find a gold brick in a troublesome area. Hopefully this will be my third plat.

It was my first platinum a week or so ago. Fortunately I didn't run into any glitches. The only one that really isn't avoidable is the clock tower gold brick one. It might have been fixed in the last update though.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature