00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard

180,650 Views | 2,747 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-06 18:22:34

At 8/6/10 05:41 AM, BobbaQ wrote: Got my Eat Lead plat yesterday and finished hard on Uncharted 2. Currently on 57%. I've blitzkrieged crushing, on chapter 21 already since lunchtime yesterday. Never thought I'd overtake BFS.

Crushing done and plat get. On 60%. Can't decide what I want to finish now. I'll probably go for whichever requires the least grinding. I hate doing that for long periods.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-07 02:14:34

Turosdude
lvl 9
582 Trophies
------------------
1 plat
------------------
11 gold
------------------
88 silver
------------------
482 Bronze
------------------
Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 2
I'm going for the plat on this game, it's so awesome

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-08 00:34:31

Going for Crushing in Uncharted 1. It's not as difficult as I thought, but very frustrating considering the trend of 10 minutes of platforming followed by 40 minutes of combat. The enemies have damn near 100% accuracy, and aim for the head, so as soon as I get hit, I go back to cover, which makes combat all the longer. Still love the game though, probably my favorite this gen.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-08 00:45:39

currently playing just cause 2 again, and skate 3. Altho I don't think I get many good trophies for either of them, but I bought them cause they're fun.

also happy b-day to me, lets have the sex

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-08 00:51:49

I saw Uncharted 2 gameplay for the first time yesterday, and I thought to myself (in caps), "why the fuck have I not played this yet!?" Needless to say, it is on the top of my game rental queue.

also,

happy berfday!!!

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-08 14:50:53

At 8/8/10 12:51 AM, Makeshift wrote: happy berfday!!!

To who?
The leaderboard?

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-08 16:09:03

At 8/8/10 02:50 PM, tally1989 wrote:
To who?
The leaderboard?

The leaderboard's birthday is the 25th of August. So not quite. But my birthday was last Wednesday in case that's what he was referring to.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-08 16:22:20

At 8/8/10 02:50 PM, tally1989 wrote: To who?
The leaderboard?

narf109. But happy belated to you Gustavos! It's actually my brother's 10th birthday today, too.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-08 17:53:08

At 8/8/10 02:50 PM, tally1989 wrote:
To who?
The leaderboard?

to me, I'm super special

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-08 19:37:29

Beat DeadSpace yesterday with 56% trophy completion, would totally be gathering more trophies if I didn't get Bioshock 2 yesterday as a late birthday gift, which I'm loving. I'll go back for Deadspace later.

And happy official and belated birthdays to everyone!

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-09 07:36:56

Got the Fury pack for Wipeout the other day and have most of the trophies already. Da Bomb is a right pain in the arse though. Come close a few times and every time I've either missed one bomb or run out of energy before I get to the last one. I got Airbraker though, which is awesome. Zeus will be a big ask though because I was struggling at zone 40.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-10 12:56:21

So as I was happily working on beating Bioshock 2, my brother felt bad about not getting me a birthday gift, and took me to Blockbuster to check out the used games there. And we saw a used copy of God of War 3 at just 30$. Wasn't that game worth 60$ just about a month ago? Anyway, I totally bought it, and now I have another game to play. Hoping to at least finish Bioshock 2 before working on the inevitably long God of war 3, but I played it long enough to get sent to the Gates of Hades. So the tutorial level is finished. :P

Oh, and I tried to join a simple free-for-all game on Bioshock 2 and never found a match. >:(

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-10 13:12:51

@Gustavos - I played through God of War 3 with no breaks for I think JUST under 10 hours and finished.
There is no replay value AT ALL by the way. All the costumes from the original 2 games? There's only ONE fucking costume in part 3. And it sucks.

On the other hand, Scott Pilgrim VS The World: The Game is getting released today, and it has universal praise.
I'm a little sad that it doesn't have online co-op but a friend is coming over today anyway so it's the perfect time to play!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-10 14:07:05

At 8/10/10 12:56 PM, Gustavos wrote: Oh, and I tried to join a simple free-for-all game on Bioshock 2 and never found a match. >:(

I hate MP in bioshock! I could always find games but its just shit. There is no host migration and it got unfun once i got to level 10.

Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the alps?

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-10 14:18:44

At 8/10/10 02:07 PM, 7794 wrote: I hate MP in bioshock! I could always find games but its just shit. There is no host migration and it got unfun once i got to level 10.

I also disliked it. Not so much "hated" it. But it wasn't worth playing continuously.

So the next game I'll have from GameAccess is ModNation Racers. Pretty excited about it, actually.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-10 14:59:48

Heh, funny how the 50th leaderboard will be on here.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-10 22:23:18

Tomorrow I'm going to trade in some CDs and most likely Killzone 2. I'm thinking of buying Uncharted if it's cheap enough.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-11 02:22:55

I think I was gone for a whole page or something, but shouldn't the leaderboard have been posted two days ago? What happenned to "Every Monday"?

Well, anyway, Loving God of War 3. Just tore off Helios' Head. It was kewl. So, how far is that into the game? I haven't studied too far into Greek Mythology, but the only other god I saw in the first cutscene that I haven't fought was Hermes. I could imagine taking on a Titan or two in my climb to the top, but how far is that into the game?

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-11 06:07:30

hahaha I'm like 3 trophies off from getting the plat in assassin's creed 2, and I'm so gonna buy the Scott Pilgrim game; and invite friends over, I can already tell it's gonna be one fun co-op game.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-11 11:05:20

platinuming dragon age=social life ruined

16% and I'm 40 hours in :(

Xbox live: C0n Queso

PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten

Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-11 16:25:26

I traded in Killzone 2, Metro 2033, and some CDs and got Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted, and Burnout Paradise. So expect lots from Burnout, and an unsure amount from Uncharted. Some very good deals today.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-11 16:43:05

Ope, new news.

MAG will be the next game I receive, which I'm also excited about. Good games all week 'round!

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-11 19:26:14

At 8/11/10 11:05 AM, mrpwnzer wrote: platinuming dragon age=social life ruined

16% and I'm 40 hours in :(

Really don't platinum it. You need like 4 playthroughs

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-11 19:37:58

At 8/11/10 04:25 PM, Makeshift wrote: and an unsure amount from Uncharted.

Easy platinum.

Also I tried to boot up GTA IV. Apparently, I lost all of the trophies I had for it, and when I started the game up, the game thought I deleted the install of it (which I didn't), tried to re-install itself, then froze and constant beeping ensued for 5 minutes D:

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-11 19:58:50

I'm possible attempting the Call of Duty Classic Platinum. Only need to beat the game on 2 difficulties.

Scott Pilgrim is so much fun now :)

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-11 21:23:35

Just spent five hours total today on Bioshock 2 to complete the two final chapters. Incredible game. Got the Good Ending. Probably the greatest ending to a game I've ever seen. Though that was probably because Eleanor was hawt in that suit. :3

I've gotten 44% of the game's trophies. Only around five more offline trophies, then the rest are online if I want to platinum the game. I'll probably do that later. Right now, I still have God of War 3.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-11 23:11:55

At 8/11/10 07:58 PM, scetch00 wrote: I'm possible attempting the Call of Duty Classic Platinum. Only need to beat the game on 2 difficulties.

I played it first on Veteran and it sucked, and when i found out you have to literally beat the game on the separate difficulties. It sucked more!

BTW Pavlov's House.. hardest thing i've ever beaten

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-11 23:17:42

At 8/11/10 11:11 PM, 7794 wrote:
and when i found out you have to literally beat the game on the separate difficulties. It sucked more!

I quit.

Anyway, beat Scott Pilgrim.. Great $10 spent even though there are game crashing bugs.
Can't wait to redeem my Sex Bob - Omb shirt tomorrow :D

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-11 23:33:24

I tried Call of Duty Classic

I thought it sucked so I didn't bother with it further

I don't even think I got even 1 trophy on that game

I lasted longer on Avatar

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-08-12 00:54:58

At 8/11/10 11:33 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: I tried Call of Duty Classic

I thought it sucked so I didn't bother with it further

I don't even think I got even 1 trophy on that game

I lasted longer on Avatar

You get practically all trophies for beating the game once.

BBS Signature