00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Videa Game Regulars Lounge.

187,214 Views | 2,372 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-23 19:17:30

At 9/23/11 10:24 AM, Snuff wrote:
At 9/23/11 09:23 AM, Dromedary wrote:
At 9/23/11 09:15 AM, Snuff wrote: Don't suppose anyone has Vegas 2 and would be up for doing most of the story with my on Realistic?
Pick me!
You are not a regular and you don't have an Xbox!

I come here all the time and you didn't specify!

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-23 23:11:58

I just found out you DON'T have to over 18 to work at Gamestation.

FUCK YOU, whoever lied to me.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-24 00:56:51

Something isn't right here. There's no way Mass Effect is this hard on Casual difficulty. I played through Mass Effect 2 with no problems on Normal. I feel like I'm playing on insane. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aah

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-24 01:18:42

At 9/24/11 12:56 AM, Makeshift wrote: Something isn't right here. There's no way Mass Effect is this hard on Casual difficulty.

Maybe you are just not very good at videogames.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-24 01:20:19

At 9/24/11 01:18 AM, phrozonfire wrote:
At 9/24/11 12:56 AM, Makeshift wrote: Something isn't right here. There's no way Mass Effect is this hard on Casual difficulty.
Maybe you are just not very good at videogames.

I found out it was because I shouldn't have gone where I went until I leveled up a bit more. But oh well, I beat it anyway and got a shitload of EXP.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-24 06:21:11

Nothing like coming home from a long day of classes and playing some Sonic Spinball on your Wii.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-24 11:31:29

BF3 beta in 3 days for me. You riff raff have to wait until the 29th for it. On the subject of mics, my Gioteck EX02 is really nice, I managed to get it for peanuts and I got a pair of camo covers for free (usually £10, for 2 bits of plastic).

Maybe when Christmas comes around I might get one of those headsets. Only trouble is that I wear glasses, and I wouldn't hear the phone or the family shouting me.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-24 14:00:01

At 9/24/11 01:24 PM, daethdrain wrote: this is my first time trying out elder scrolls, but not open world RPGs of course.

For real? You should get yourself a copy of Oblivion and play that whilst you wait for Skyrim. It's cheap as hell now and it's still a really good game. Also might be worth checking out Morrowind, but it's a little more dated now. Again, really awesome game still.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-24 14:04:15

Got Starcraft II today. Never even played it before but I like RTS's and I'm not sure why I hadn't picked this up yet. Wont be playing it tonight though, going out soon and as its Blizzard of course there's gonna be patches. :c

| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-25 10:18:41

Got a Duke Nukem soundboard for my iPad. It will come in handy for when I'm owning noobs.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-25 10:46:04

Yo Dean let me get myself a headset first then that'll give you time to play dead island and me time to get better at vegas.

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-25 12:06:14

Sudden Death on Wingman makes my nipples hard for some reason. I think it's the tension and anticipation.

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-25 12:16:27

At 9/25/11 10:46 AM, Snuff wrote: Yo Dean let me get myself a headset first then that'll give you time to play dead island and me time to get better at vegas.

Alright. Although now that I'm back at uni I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to be around enough to be able to do this. Weekends aren't an issue but on weekdays I'm only able to come online from like 7-11pm although I'm usually off before 11.

If that's not an issue then I guess I can still try to help you. Vegas games on the hardest difficulty are a complete bastard though.

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-25 12:29:42

At 9/25/11 12:16 PM, Dean wrote:
If that's not an issue then I guess I can still try to help you. Vegas games on the hardest difficulty are a complete bastard though.

Weekends are fine by me.

Also, it isn't that hard, I only have spots of trouble here and there and that's playing with the AI.

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-25 12:33:49

At 9/25/11 12:29 PM, Snuff wrote: Weekends are fine by me.

Also, it isn't that hard, I only have spots of trouble here and there and that's playing with the AI.

I think I tried to play it solo at the start of the summer and gave up after a short while. Partly because I just wasn't in the mood for it and partly because I wasn't playing it properly. I was just trying to rush through it and it wasn't going well at all. I'll be more dedicated if I'm actually playing it with someone though.

If you're doing this for the achievements, I wouldn't be surprised if there are terrorist hunt achievements that we could pick up too.

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-25 12:44:10

At 9/25/11 12:33 PM, Dean wrote:
If you're doing this for the achievements, I wouldn't be surprised if there are terrorist hunt achievements that we could pick up too.

Yeah there's one for doing them all on Realistic too, but it's even harder than Story mode, requires a lot of patience and tries.

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-25 12:54:00

I did all the terrorist hunts on the hardest difficulty solo.

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-29 06:24:10

Battlefield 3 Beta you guise!

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-29 11:47:30

PSN IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE IN 10 MINUTES.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-29 13:35:52

Hope you PS3 guys figured out something else to do for the next 2 months.

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-29 15:55:04

At 9/29/11 01:35 PM, Snuff wrote: Hope you PS3 guys figured out something else to do for the next 2 months.

What have I missed?

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-29 16:08:50

At 9/29/11 03:55 PM, warshark wrote:
At 9/29/11 01:35 PM, Snuff wrote: Hope you PS3 guys figured out something else to do for the next 2 months.
What have I missed?

He's being a penis. Nothing new really.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-29 17:52:52

At 9/29/11 04:08 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 9/29/11 03:55 PM, warshark wrote:
What have I missed?
He's being a penis. Nothing new really.

Someone isn't getting a lift to DFA if they keep up that tone.

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-29 19:12:04

Consoles Owned: i own a 360 and a ps2
Online User Names: im not on xbox live, sadly
Current Games Being Played halo reach, gta iv, fable 3, skate, castle crashers
luv those games

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-30 16:52:54

So I saw some XBL Arcade games on sale for 400MSP and I have around that much spare points sitting around and figured I might as well buy one. I've narrowed it down to Bionic Commando: Rearmed and Outland. Anyone recommend either game or able to tell me which is the best value for money?

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-30 17:09:34

I've been into a lot of different games lately you can find my gamer tag and pen here

cyphynindustries.webs.com

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-09-30 17:12:21

At 9/30/11 05:09 PM, colbywilson wrote: I've been into a lot of different games lately you can find my gamer tag and pen here

I'd rather not thanks.

Sorry Dean, haven't played either of those so I can't tell ya.

Just got Resident Evil 4 HD, possibly my favorite game of all time.

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-10-02 19:07:25

Ey gents, I'm Nron. I live in Ohio near the city of Cincinnati and I'm something of a Zed Head (Zombie Fanatic. Not a rock band follower) I'm a friend of ZJ IRL (dont hold that against me eh? :P)

I'm also a big gamer (whats that? A gamer posting in a gamer subsection? The very idea!), focusing mostly on the PC. You can find me on Steam most of the time playing games like Left4Dead, Day of Defeat: Source, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC, Killing Floor and numerous other games.. I hope to get to know you all better in the time I'm around here. That or slowly fall into madness, alone and cold.... forever...

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-10-02 21:19:38

At 9/30/11 04:52 PM, Dean wrote: So I saw some XBL Arcade games on sale for 400MSP and I have around that much spare points sitting around and figured I might as well buy one. I've narrowed it down to Bionic Commando: Rearmed and Outland. Anyone recommend either game or able to tell me which is the best value for money?

Outland is really damn good. It's pretty much a metroidvania platformer with the light/dark color swapping system from Ikaruga thrown in. It's a blast if you've got a friend to play co-op with. I'd play with you if I wasn't a terribly unreliable partner as far as actually having time to play goes.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2011-10-03 11:10:41

At 10/2/11 09:19 PM, Jercurpac wrote: I'd play with you if I wasn't a terribly unreliable partner as far as actually having time to play goes.

Unsure whether or not I'll still be able to get it. There were a few games listed at half price for a week or so and it's quite possible that the sale ended on Friday.

BBS Signature