00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrTalkatoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

788,833 Views | 8,820 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-01 10:45:21

At 11/30/09 05:14 PM, Haggard wrote: But what if the next week is loaded with audio requests as well. Wouldn't it be better to have something like a queue for requests per user? So, a user requests 3 audio reviews, but only one makes the list in week 1, the second requests is added to the list in week 2 and the third is added in week 3.

Good idea. We'll do that then :).

Of course, this would mean extra work for the one who does the request lists.

Just a little :P. It's pretty simple. If he sees a username repeatead twice or three times in the list, he just shifts the other 1 or 2 requests in the extra audio requests section. For example, someone requests three submissions on Week 1. Week 1 will have one of his submissions and the other 2 in the extra. Then, Week 2 will have his second request in the audio section, and in the extras there would be his third request. Then finally in Week 3 he gets his last submission reviewed. In other words, always look back in the last requests list to add the extra audio requests, and if in those extra audio requests, 2 of them was requested by the same user, one of those go in that current requests list. (Whoever understood a word from those sentences must be a genius...)

We are all statwhores (or, most of us ^^)

I agree 100% ^^.

and responses is one of the nicest stats.

Yeah.

Plus it helps the reviewer to get better. Some authors review the review, which is a nice way to help the reviewer improve his reviews. ^^
(wow, I never used the word "review" so often in a sentence. -.-)

Hehe, lol XD.

- Do NOT request reviews for the same submission more than once.
Duh :P.
Hey, some users do that... :P

No wai XD.

Well, it was some sort of unwritten rule in the old club as well. Because we value quality over quantity we rather have only a few members who write long and helpful reviews instead of a whole bunch of reviewers who only write one liners.

Yep, this is a review request club not a comment request club :D.

The points are a nice addition, it gives you that little extra motivation to do all the reviews. Also, in the old club some users did keep track of their own scores. But I trust the ones who update the lists. XD

You won't start trusting me once you see my first update :P. Lol, joking... I've been working at least 4-5 hours on it, since I had to get the spreadsheets ready, and do the update for 3 weeks combined. It does take a while... My respect for Sonofkirk has now trebled ^^.

Yeah, that was a rule introduced by milinko, even before I first joined the club. I guess there where some people who said "I join", but then never did any reviews.

I know what you mean. I don't see why people post to say 'Can I join?' and a member goes through the hassle of going through his/her reviews, judging whether he's allowed in, linking to some guides to helpful reviews and linking to the points system, only to find out that s/he did nothing and forgot all about the club...

Yes, it's a rule from the old club. Audio requests where rare and members who did audio reviews even rarer. So milinko gave out extra points for audio requests so members had an incentive to do those audio reviews. But now audio reviews give only 5 points as well.

In other words, the old club was heaven XD. Man, I took a quick look there, and there were like 10 people who finished all the requests in some updates, while over here we barely reach 5. This club needs more exposure :(. (Either that, or I scared everyone away with my enormous reviews :D)

At 11/30/09 04:51 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Sorry for the double post, but while I was doing the spreadsheets, I found out that I don't really get what the 'Average per member' and 'Average per request' statistics are. Can someone explain, please?
Just some statistics. "Average per member" is "total amount of reviews done by mebers divided by total nunber of members" and "average per request" is "number of members who have reviewed a requested flash/audioo/art divided by total number of members".

It's just some nice stats to play around with, you can leave them out if you want to.

I'm not planning on leaving them out; I want the update to be exactly like Sonofkirk's so you guys don't have anything new to get used to ^^. So, let me get this straight. If there are 10 members, 20 reviews written for requests, and 50 reviews written for requests and non-requests, then the average per request would be 2 and the average per member would be 5, right? Also, in other words, the Average per Member would always be equal to or larger than the Average per Request, won't it?

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-01 11:53:35

Perhaps the traditional format (Link, showing the name and author of the work) would suffice next time though - I always thought it worked well :)

I'll try to do it that way when possible, the thing is I'm going to be doing the list in my spare time,
and creating it the traditional way takes significantly longer than this method.

As it stands I'm getting more work which means less time for newgrounds...
I do think this club is important to many artist, and I'd like to keep it going, which is why I volunteered to do the list.

However when it's 3:00am, I don't want to fidget with the aesthetics of the list for an extra half hour, when this method serves the same purpose... Especially when I just want to enjoy a cancer, and go to sleep :)

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-01 13:27:14

At 12/1/09 10:45 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 11/30/09 05:14 PM, Haggard wrote:
- Do NOT request reviews for the same submission more than once.
Duh :P.
Hey, some users do that... :P
No wai XD.

Ya wai. :P

At 11/30/09 04:51 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Sorry for the double post, but while I was doing the spreadsheets, I found out that I don't really get what the 'Average per member' and 'Average per request' statistics are. Can someone explain, please?
Just some statistics. "Average per member" is "total amount of reviews done by mebers divided by total nunber of members" and "average per request" is "number of members who have reviewed a requested flash/audioo/art divided by total number of members".

It's just some nice stats to play around with, you can leave them out if you want to.
I'm not planning on leaving them out; I want the update to be exactly like Sonofkirk's so you guys don't have anything new to get used to ^^. So, let me get this straight. If there are 10 members, 20 reviews written for requests, and 50 reviews written for requests and non-requests, then the average per request would be 2 and the average per member would be 5, right? Also, in other words, the Average per Member would always be equal to or larger than the Average per Request, won't it?

I just had a look at one of my old spreadsheets.
Average per /Member is calculated "Total Reviews divided by Members". So just like I explained above.
The formula for "Average per Movie" is "Total Reviews divided by Requests", so it's slightly different than what I first wrote and a lot easier to calculate. ^^

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-01 13:44:40

At 12/1/09 11:53 AM, Celx-Requin wrote:
Perhaps the traditional format (Link, showing the name and author of the work) would suffice next time though - I always thought it worked well :)
I'll try to do it that way when possible, the thing is I'm going to be doing the list in my spare time,
and creating it the traditional way takes significantly longer than this method.

Yeah it does, but the list is much easier to handle if posted in the traditional way. Now it's so dragged out that I have to scroll to see what I already did review and what I didn't review.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-01 15:41:11

I see SCTE3 posted the old version of the club rules, I made a more accurate one on page 15. I think you guys should use this one since it's really made for the new version of the club. I will send the file with the links prepared for the BBS to anyone who wants it.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-02 13:49:36

Finally, my first update is out... Sorry for the huge delay, I had to do the spreadsheets, not to mention the fact that I had to do an update for a whole three weeks :P. At least now I have everything ready and next time I do the update it won't be so hard. By the way, next update will probably be Tuesday, then the one after Monday and the one after on Sunday, so we can get back to the routine of updating every Sunday.

Coop and Haggard managed to get all the reviews again... (they must have some sort of device which does reviews for them...), and Fro probably did a review which by coincedence happened to be one of the requests, since he didn't put the RRC sig at the end of his review XD. Also, a terrible three weeks for me... Sorry for only doing 10, I was packed with stuff to do. I'll try harder this time, maybe even get them all (I mean, now that I can wait for myself to finish all the reviews, things will be easier :P. Lol I'm kidding, don't worry; if I don't finish by Tuesday, I won't delay the update just so that I can get more reviews done ;).). Kirbyfemur lost his 100% ratio and the new members (except SCTE3) barely did any reviews :(. The good news is that we have quite a lot of new members (well, not good news for me because it means more work DX).

Anyway, enjoy the update; I really hope I got it right (if only there was a 'Preview' button so I can see if all the links are correct...

Oh, and two more things. Firstly, I'll be starting the 'Average per Member' statistic next week, since I won't be able to because this is my very first update and I don't know what the user's original amount of reviews were and can't calculate how many reviews he did. Secondly, I reset all of the member's inactivity stars since I don't know how many stars I should add (if it's 3 stars to the people who didn't do a review because it's 3 weeks or 1 star because it's 1 update) and it might give those people who forgot about the club another chance to redeem themselves :).

Enjoy my long hours of work =.=...

--

Member's Update #21:
[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
1 ) 3055 | 477 / 477 | 100.00% || 430 | 70 / 70 | 100.00% | Coop83
2 ) 3031 | 473 / 478 | 098.95% || 008 | 70 / 70 | 100.00% | Haggard
3 ) 2289 | 353 / 460 | 076.74% || 063 | 01 / 69 | 001.45% | Fro
4 ) 1635 | 259 / 363 | 071.15% || 003 | 10 / 69 | 014.19% | Supersteph54
5 ) 1202 | 184 / 455 | 040.44% || 036 | 00 / 70 | 000.00% | Insanimation
06 ) 917 | 144 / 214 | 067.29% || 000 | 06 / 70 | 008.57% | Darklight17
07 ) 382 | 063 / 478 | 013.18% || 189 | 00 / 70 | 000.00% | milinko959
08 ) 247 | 070 / 107 | 065.42% || 219 | 31 / 70 | 045.59% | Kirbyfemur
09 ) 228 | 037 / 091 | 040.66% || 003 | 36 / 70 | 051.43% | Celx-Requin
10 ) 146 | 015 / 477 | 003.14% || 117 | 00 / 70 | 000.00% | Sonofkirk
11 ) 117 | 019 / 070 | 027.14% || 074 | 19 / 70 | 027.14% | SCTE3
12 ) 099 | 016 / 090 | 017.78% || 000 | 12 / 70 | 017.14% | Joshsouza
13 ) 090 | 014 / 215 | 006.51% || 000 | 00 / 70 | 000.00% | IamWeird33
14 ) 056 | 009 / 149 | 006.04% || 051 | 00 / 70 | 000.00% | CaptainAwesome121090
15 ) 051 | 008 / 067 | 011.94% || 044 | 08 / 70 | 011.94% | aliaspharow
16 ) 044 | 007 / 070 | 010.00% || 021 | 07 / 70 | 010.00% | ThePortalGuru
17 ) 021 | 003 / 070 | 004.29% || 015 | 03 / 70 | 004.29% | RogerBK
18 ) 015 | 002 / 070 | 002.86% || 430 | 02 / 70 | 002.86% | 42444244

The stars indicate for how long the user has been inactive in this club. "Inactive" means, that user hasn't gained any points by reviewing OR by posting.
*: User has been inactive last week
**: User has been inactive for the last two weeks
***: User has been inactive for the last three weeks
****: User has been inactive for the last four weeks

If you are inactive for more than three weeks AND if your completion rate falls below 20%, OR if you are inactive for more than four weeks you are excluded from the list. You may rejoin this club, but your points will be lost.

Statistics:
*Requests this week: 70
Total requests all time: 478
Review made this week: 275
Average per member: --
Average per request: 15.28

*New To the List: SCTE3, ThePortalGuru, RogerBK and 42444244

Leaving the List: None

*All Requests Completed:
Coop83 and Haggard

Member's Update #20

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-02 14:20:29

At 12/2/09 01:49 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:

Awesome update man, way better than mines, and I'm glad you have kept the same layout ;). I wish you good luck for the future updates and thank you a million times for taking the list over.

<3

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-02 14:22:13

And also use this if you want to see how your post looks before posting, that's very useful for the updates :).

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-02 16:02:26

At 12/2/09 01:49 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Finally, my first update is out...

YAY! Thanks for the update!

Coop and Haggard managed to get all the reviews again... (they must have some sort of device which does reviews for them...)

Or people that remind them that they still have reviews to do. ;)

Oh, and two more things. Firstly, I'll be starting the 'Average per Member' statistic next week, since I won't be able to because this is my very first update and I don't know what the user's original amount of reviews were and can't calculate how many reviews he did.

"Average per member" is based on all members and you did calculate it, but put it on the "Average per request" column instead. :P
We had 3.93 reviews per request if my calculations are correct (and I think they are). ;)

Member's Update #21:
[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]

No changes here, except for that we both broke the 3000 points barrier. And that my gain seems to be way off. Should be 430 as well, not just 8. ;)

Anyway, those are only minor mistakes. I think I did some major ones the first few times I updated the list, so your start was better than mine. Again, thanks for the update! :)

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-03 04:18:05

Sorry I didn't finish all of the reviews... I've been just really busy... Maybe I should take a break. Though i doubt than means i can start my score all over later lol

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-03 11:07:12

At 12/2/09 02:22 PM, Sonofkirk wrote: And also use this if you want to see how your post looks before posting, that's very useful for the updates :).

Wow, that's helpful :D. So I just need to copy the update into the text box, right?

At 12/2/09 04:02 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 12/2/09 01:49 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Finally, my first update is out...
YAY! Thanks for the update!

You're welcome ;).

Coop and Haggard managed to get all the reviews again... (they must have some sort of device which does reviews for them...)
Or people that remind them that they still have reviews to do. ;)

Now I wonder who that was... XD.

Oh, and two more things. Firstly, I'll be starting the 'Average per Member' statistic next week, since I won't be able to because this is my very first update and I don't know what the user's original amount of reviews were and can't calculate how many reviews he did.
"Average per member" is based on all members and you did calculate it, but put it on the "Average per request" column instead. :P
We had 3.93 reviews per request if my calculations are correct

Whoops lol, must've misunderstood you :P.

(and I think they are). ;)

Heh, show off :P.

Member's Update #21:
No changes here, except for that we both broke the 3000 points barrier. And that my gain seems to be way off. Should be 430 as well, not just 8. ;)

Whoops again :P. I sorta knew I had a mistake somewhere. It's that feeling you get when you're about to post something, you know, that you think you were BOUND to have done something wrong before you submit it... It's like having that feeling that you left the refrigerator running when you go abroad XD.

Oh well, sorry about that :\. I'll make sure I check and recheck the update more often ^^.

Anyway, those are only minor mistakes. I think I did some major ones the first few times I updated the list, so your start was better than mine. Again, thanks for the update! :)

Again, you're welcome :D. I'll try harder not to let these things slip by in my next update :).

*Goes to fix spreadsheets*

At 12/2/09 04:48 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Don't rush it, take the time when doing these, very nice effort anyways, however you should post the requests for the week after these posts so people know what to work on next, very useful tip right there.

Thanks, and don't worry, I didn't rush the update ;), I tried to take my time instead of rushing and doing careless work... Oh, and I would do the requests list, but Celx-Requin did it instead somewhere in the page before this one, I think, so thanks goes to him :).

Oh, and speaking of that, if in the future I don't ask anyone to do the requests list for me, it either means my computer broke down (I'm almost expecting it to break down... I've had it for 6+ years :[ ) and I couldn't or I'll be doing it myself. I'll try and do the requests list as much as I can, since it's unfair volunteering to be the updater and then asking someone else to do a piece of my work when I should be doing it. Sorry for being so lazy last time :C.

Not really a new member, just rejoining since I had to stop in July when comp went down for a little awhile and I'm here now as always, reviews are fun to do even if sometimes you can't think of anything to put in them.

I know you've been in the old club, and I saw your posts in the first page of this thread; also I had already joined the club a little before you had left it :P.

And yeah, writing reviews are fun, especially when you leave someone a monster review and they respond to it saying 'OMG, THAT'S A BIG REVIEW!!' XD.

I see Coop83 and Haggard are still going at a great pace

Thanks to their ever so handy Auto-Reviewer 6000 [Ver 5.1] :P (and the ever so patient mystery man who reminded them XD)

while Fro really doesn't care too much

Yeah, he probably did that one review by mistake XP.

Ever so steadily climbing up the list we are,

Just don't pass me :P.

you will be missed SonofKirk.

Yep :(. Still, he said he'll still be browsing NG a little, checking his PM's and stuff; he just won't be updating.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-03 18:50:44

Hai guise, it's me again.

Just back with a short loop that I made in 2 hours.

Hope you enjoy.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-03 20:25:12

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-03 20:57:48

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-04 02:37:40

wow this thread is amazing. i'm new here so i'm sorry if i'm doing anything wrong...

here's my song:
link

rate or review or whatever is it you guys do. thanks so much

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-04 09:58:28

At 11/30/09 07:06 AM, Celx-Requin wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/51 9184

just saying that the submission above doesnt need to be reviewed anymore, i already got 3 reviews, thanks for them though!

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-04 10:52:16

At 12/2/09 01:49 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: 1 ) 3055 | 477 / 477 | 100.00% || 430 | 70 / 70 | 100.00% | Coop83
3 ) 2289 | 353 / 460 | 076.74% || 063 | 01 / 69 | 001.45% | Fro
4 ) 1635 | 259 / 363 | 071.15% || 003 | 10 / 69 | 014.19% | Supersteph54
5 ) 1202 | 184 / 455 | 040.44% || 036 | 00 / 70 | 000.00% | Insanimation
06 ) 917 | 144 / 214 | 067.29% || 000 | 06 / 70 | 008.57% | Darklight17
07 ) 382 | 063 / 478 | 013.18% || 189 | 00 / 70 | 000.00% | milinko959
08 ) 247 | 070 / 107 | 065.42% || 219 | 31 / 70 | 045.59% | Kirbyfemur
09 ) 228 | 037 / 091 | 040.66% || 003 | 36 / 70 | 051.43% | Celx-Requin
10 ) 146 | 015 / 477 | 003.14% || 117 | 00 / 70 | 000.00% | Sonofkirk
11 ) 117 | 019 / 070 | 027.14% || 074 | 19 / 70 | 027.14% | SCTE3
12 ) 099 | 016 / 090 | 017.78% || 000 | 12 / 70 | 017.14% | Joshsouza
13 ) 090 | 014 / 215 | 006.51% || 000 | 00 / 70 | 000.00% | IamWeird33
14 ) 056 | 009 / 149 | 006.04% || 051 | 00 / 70 | 000.00% | CaptainAwesome121090
15 ) 051 | 008 / 067 | 011.94% || 044 | 08 / 70 | 011.94% | aliaspharow
16 ) 044 | 007 / 070 | 010.00% || 021 | 07 / 70 | 010.00% | ThePortalGuru
17 ) 021 | 003 / 070 | 004.29% || 015 | 03 / 70 | 004.29% | RogerBK
18 ) 015 | 002 / 070 | 002.86% || 430 | 02 / 70 | 002.86% | 42444244

Wow, I just found out that I seriously messed up the gains; not only Haggard's, but everyone's. The spreadsheet was OK and didn't have any mistakes, but when I came to copying the values out, I completely messed it up. Should I repost the gains, or leave it as it is and bang my head on the wall?

I'm such an idiot =.=.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-04 11:08:20

At 12/1/09 03:41 PM, Sonofkirk wrote: I see SCTE3 posted the old version of the club rules, I made a more accurate one on page 15. I think you guys should use this one since it's really made for the new version of the club. I will send the file with the links prepared for the BBS to anyone who wants it.

Yeah, should be 5 points per Audio submission - we don't need to encourage people to write Audio Reviews, or indeed request them :P

At 12/2/09 01:49 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Member's Update #21:

70 Requests in 3 weeks?! Shit, that's a lot.

Thanks for the update. I've got all night tonight and the weekend to get the reviews done for this week, so wish me luck.

At 12/4/09 10:52 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: Wow, I just found out that I seriously messed up the gains; not only Haggard's, but everyone's. The spreadsheet was OK and didn't have any mistakes, but when I came to copying the values out, I completely messed it up. Should I repost the gains, or leave it as it is and bang my head on the wall?

Have you got a setup on the spreadsheet, so that the gains are automatically worked out? If you 'neuter' the sheet before you start work (copy all 'new' stats to the 'old' columns, then delete the new, same with the ranks, everything should be set to zero. Then save that with a different file name and input the new data.

Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes the first time. I should know, I made enough :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-05 09:20:36

A down-tempo Drum and Bass track with some vocal samples. Its my first published Drum and Bass so let me know what you think.

I will respond to every review-

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-05 10:32:53

At 12/4/09 11:08 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah, should be 5 points per Audio submission - we don't need to encourage people to write Audio Reviews, or indeed request them :P

Although it will give us more points XD.

70 Requests in 3 weeks?!

I think so, anyway :P.

Shit, that's a lot.

Tell me about it O.o.

Thanks for the update.

You're welcome ;).

I've got all night tonight and the weekend to get the reviews done for this week, so wish me luck.

Good luck.

Have you got a setup on the spreadsheet, so that the gains are automatically worked out?

Yeah. I'm so good at making spreadsheets that practically everything is automatically worked out once I input how many reviews you've done, if you've posted throughout the week, if you referred to a new member and if there were any reviews you didn't add the sig to :P.

If you 'neuter' the sheet before you start work (copy all 'new' stats to the 'old' columns, then delete the new, same with the ranks, everything should be set to zero. Then save that with a different file name and input the new data.

Actually, mine is split into 3 seperate sheets. Th first one, called 'Update' is where I copy all the data onto a new post (if you look at it, it looks exactly how the update should look). The second one, named 'Weekly', is where I write down a few statistics on every member (how many reviews done, how many without a sig, if you've referred to a new member and if you posted throughout the week) and then it fills up the statistics onto the 'Update' sheet. The third sheet works out the statistics for the week.

Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes the first time. I should know, I made enough :P

Thanks for the encouragement ^^. Let's just hope I don't mess up again next time :(.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-05 11:58:07

Can somebody review these for me. I'll review ur tracks back. be honest and give me constructive criticism, but dont be a douchbag...

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-05 13:37:38

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-05 16:23:59

At 12/5/09 01:37 PM, puddinN64 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 4416
Have at it, boys.

I'm not sure the club is that inclined to review spam submissions...

Thanks,
- Celx

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-05 16:25:40

At 12/5/09 02:54 PM, Mexifry wrote: Can I suggest someone else's video?
Because my friend made a really nice video that I am sure that he would like reviews on.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52 0175
Im just curious.

I'm not too sure that's allowed, if he really wants it reviewed, he should request a review himself.
Thanks,
- Celx

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-05 16:43:14

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Clan | Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-05 17:51:52

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-05 19:24:18

I'm sorry for the inactivity guys but I came up with a new art piece on PAPER this time so it should be way better than the others that I have deleted. I only did so good on this one because it is hard making art with a mouse and I don't have a tablet nor enough money to buy one and I don't think I really need it for christmas this year but I will start reviewing again this week and I actually reached the character limit on my Reviews this week! I really feel like I accomplished something on that.

Well anyways, here is the link.

href="http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view /joshsouza/dolphin">Dolphin

I also joined the art portal patrol so I can make more art reviews. Anyways, how do you browse the art reviews on Newgrounds?

Need a Review? Go to Review Request Club

Also please look at my art!

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-05 19:26:12

At 12/5/09 07:24 PM, Joshsouza wrote:
Well anyways, here is the link.

href="http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view /joshsouza/dolphin">Dolphin

Oops! Sorry, I screwed up on the link so here is the REAL link for all of you:

(By the way, if this doesn't work, just copy the text and paste it in your browser)

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/joshs ouza/dolphin

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-05 20:40:38

At 12/5/09 07:24 PM, Joshsouza wrote: Anyways, how do you browse the art reviews on Newgrounds?

Right now you can't as art reviews currently aren't a stat on our userpage. Therefore no link to your art reviews exists. Hopefully this will get implemented very early in the new year, it's about time. ^^

Response to Review Request Club 2009-12-06 01:53:14

At 12/5/09 08:40 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 12/5/09 07:24 PM, Joshsouza wrote: Anyways, how do you browse the art reviews on Newgrounds?
Right now you can't as art reviews currently aren't a stat on our userpage. Therefore no link to your art reviews exists. Hopefully this will get implemented very early in the new year, it's about time. ^^

Thanks a lot, that will help in the future of Newgrounds but for some reason, it is hard for me to write long Audio reviews.

In other words, I found this super-neat art program called Sumo Paint. It was made out of flash and you can browse throught the other artwork there too! You guys should check it out!

Sumo Paint