00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SF Collab, Power of Three Teams

39,974 Views | 220 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to SF Collab, Power of Three Teams 2009-05-22 21:22:54

Ok people, if someone is asking me to send him an fla file that I made of a small test platform engine to show him some of my skill in programming and to see what he has to do to his animation to match with the way I set it up.

Is he scamming me and trying to steal my fla file?

Response to SF Collab, Power of Three Teams 2009-05-23 02:23:47

At 5/22/09 09:22 PM, cool901 wrote: Ok people, if someone is asking me to send him an fla file that I made of a small test platform engine to show him some of my skill in programming and to see what he has to do to his animation to match with the way I set it up.

Don't send him the FLA, publish the FLA in to a SWF and then show that to him. If he isn't expierenced enough, there's nothing he can do with it.

Response to SF Collab, Power of Three Teams 2009-05-23 04:58:23

So I've been all over ng(as best i can) In search of a team with some promise(experience). I am really trying hard to find a team thatll make the cut. If anyone is looking for a musician still, check out my page. I've got experience with sound design, recording, and of course composition. I can record voiceacting/find voice actors, do sound for any cinematic segments, make/edit sounds for the game. And work my ass of to make music for any genre/mood/feel you want. My work is currently mostly too melody heavy, to be good bg music, but I can do bg music as well.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/post/reply /1061754
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 39693
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 39959

just a few examples of my stuff that are more videogam'esque than most of my stuff

Mue = music engineering... its not a typo.. it was just a dumb thing to do

Response to SF Collab, Power of Three Teams 2009-05-23 08:03:06

At 5/23/09 02:23 AM, Shadowii2 wrote: Don't send him the FLA, publish the FLA in to a SWF and then show that to him. If he isn't expierenced enough, there's nothing he can do with it.

But don't I have to send him FLA's anyways to do anything in the Po3?

Response to SF Collab, Power of Three Teams 2009-05-23 10:40:23

i love u man

Response to SF Collab, Power of Three Teams 2009-05-23 10:49:42

At 5/23/09 10:40 AM, loopcard wrote: i love u man

And the same to you.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to SF Collab, Power of Three Teams 2009-05-23 23:32:41

At 5/19/09 06:06 PM, Soapbubble wrote: Oh god, that Stamper is one sick fuck. That's how I like 'em.

Some awesome teams on that roster. Can't wait to see what egoraptor and afroninja can come up with!

Egoraptor's part was catchy for some reason, but definetely not good at all. I didnt really see any good part that was enjoyable in the collab at all. I gave it like a 6 and a 3.

Response to SF Collab, Power of Three Teams 2009-05-25 06:29:56

SSSOOOOOOOOOO WISH I COULD BE IN ON THIS!!!!!!!! but sadly i have no friends. :...(

BBS Signature

Response to SF Collab, Power of Three Teams 2009-05-26 18:49:28

Well there a lot of teams out there..........

SF Collab, Power of Three Teams

honey i shrunk the the gamers

BBS Signature

Response to SF Collab, Power of Three Teams 2009-05-29 14:23:06

Hello everyone.
I'm a programmer. I specialize on action gameplay and physics. I can code in AS2 and AS3.

You can see my works here:

and here

I'm already working on some project. But i can also work on a second one.

Response to SF Collab, Power of Three Teams 2009-06-11 23:24:35

All I can say is good luck to all of your submissions. I'll be sure each and every one of them throughout September. Although this ain't a competition, I'll be sure to give each game an honest review.