00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chineeztac0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest

506,467 Views | 1,639 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-28 03:58:36

Either
A: There are so many submissions they must sperate the "shaft from the wheat"
B:they're so disoranized that thy don't know what to do
C: They no longer give a shit.
I'm going with C

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-28 06:10:42

At 3/28/09 03:58 AM, CommieCanadian wrote: Either
A: There are so many submissions they must sperate the "shaft from the wheat"
B:they're so disoranized that thy don't know what to do
C: They no longer give a shit.
I'm going with C

Is it too much to ask to be patient. Or are you to say you can handle the collab faster than they do when they obviously have some other things to worry about too?

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-28 06:41:46

I think everyone needs a little more STFU and little less "Hurry the fuck up guys, im a sadsack and im dedicating my life to this animation"

Im sure the wait will be totally worth it and im pretty sure the guys are making sure this collab comes out soon by all means necessary.

So quit your whining and find yourself some SFIV pr0n to keep you occupied 'til the release of the collab.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-28 07:44:44

Worst part of this waiting is not knowing if you submitted something and dont know if you made the cut. if there is a cut. Id also be less butthurt if they didnt say "soon" every other day last month too =( q q also. smeghegi.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-28 15:40:45

It wouldn't be so bad if they were doing all the animation themselves. But the lengthy, difficult part is done, all the people submitting have seen to that... All they need to do is make a menu screen, choose which entries to place in there, create a new scene for each entry and paste the stuff in.

Your'e saying that takes a month? (so far...)

(Obviously, if theres something specific i'm not seeing that they do that takes ages, I retract my statement, but thats really all I see them needing to do.)

Other than that, I cant wait for it! Should be great!

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-28 16:40:52

At 3/27/09 03:03 AM, WAaAzZAaA wrote: yet you appear to be every 3 posts.

only on weekdays.

Jedermann sein eigner truthahn abendessen.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-28 23:41:18

I'm gonna be first to watch it all.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-29 19:16:02

It's dead!
They should just go home and be family men!

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-29 19:29:28

At 3/29/09 07:16 PM, CommieCanadian wrote: They should just go home and be family men!

Lawl

Seriously though, I can wait for the release. But if only they would keep us up to date about it :(

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-30 00:48:27

At 3/28/09 12:34 AM, LRN wrote: This topic needs more DAN.... And maor collab

I second that. I mean cmon, Dans a fucking badass. ;3

(lights fat blunt*) Challenge me... when your ready to duel a GOD. (blows massive hit*)

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-30 13:06:15

So like... is it still happening? D:

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-30 13:08:26

At 3/27/09 04:51 PM, lir10005 wrote: I'll bet that on April 1st a Fake SF Collab will hit the Front Page. It would be the perfect April Fool's Joke...sort of...not really...just cruel. :'(

since you said it, you ruined the joke ass hole

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-30 13:25:39

At 3/30/09 01:08 PM, K111 wrote:
At 3/27/09 04:51 PM, lir10005 wrote: I'll bet that on April 1st a Fake SF Collab will hit the Front Page. It would be the perfect April Fool's Joke...sort of...not really...just cruel. :'(

lol what he said was the joke too.. it better not show up on april fools day.. omg It'd open a vortex of questionability.. thats what she said ohhhhhh.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-30 19:01:01

At 3/26/09 06:47 PM, LegatoSkyheart wrote:
There were so many "tough" submissions that the collaborators are finding it bad to put together?

I lol'd :3

Yay I was banned by Sanjay forever :D

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-30 20:19:36

At 3/30/09 01:25 PM, Tarteviant wrote:
lol what he said was the joke too.. it better not show up on april fools day.. omg It'd open a vortex of questionability.. thats what she said ohhhhhh.

Wow...T_T You just had to say TWSS didn't you? lol....Maybe they'll release it on April Fool's Day and everyone will think it's fake and not watch it...or blam it... >:D Joke Ruin x2

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-30 21:42:52

Wow...T_T You just had to say TWSS didn't you? lol....Maybe they'll release it on April Fool's Day and everyone will think it's fake and not watch it...or blam it... >:D Joke Ruin x2

thats what I said..? wtf

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-30 22:21:01

At 3/30/09 08:19 PM, lir10005 wrote:
At 3/30/09 01:25 PM, Tarteviant wrote:

Regardless I'm blamming it... everyday till the number of times I blame it matches the days past the deadline it took to get released. I'll be level 42 by the time I'm done voting.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-31 02:19:37

Ok so I'm super late on this but, WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG!? I mean the hype around Street Fighter IV is starting to die! By the time this get's released, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 will be approaching launch! For god sakes release the damn thing and screw the sqaglaz.

BTW The dog will kill you if you dont...

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-31 09:22:54

At 3/31/09 02:19 AM, XTREEMMAK wrote: Ok so I'm super late on this but, WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG!? I mean the hype around Street Fighter IV is starting to die! By the time this get's released, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 will be approaching launch! For god sakes release the damn thing and screw the sqaglaz.

yea Marvel vs Capcom will never happen again cause they are at a disagreement.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-31 12:53:09

its out 2moro

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-31 13:41:54

Topic posted on 1/3/2009. This must be a record on delay lol

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-31 16:06:02

Ok, with this Collab being released maybe there will be a Street Fighter Collection on Newgrounds. Hell Yea! =D

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-31 17:31:28

At 3/28/09 06:41 AM, T0A5T wrote: I think everyone needs a little more STFU and little less "Hurry the fuck up guys, im a sadsack and im dedicating my life to this animation"

Im sure the wait will be totally worth it and im pretty sure the guys are making sure this collab comes out soon by all means necessary.

So quit your whining and find yourself some SFIV pr0n to keep you occupied 'til the release of the collab.

watch out for this kid... he will fuck you up

At 3/31/09 02:19 AM, XTREEMMAK wrote: Ok so I'm super late on this but, WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG!? I mean the hype around Street Fighter IV is starting to die! By the time this get's released, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 will be approaching launch! For god sakes release the damn thing and screw the sqaglaz.

sadly there probably will never be another MvC3... there having a bitch of a time trying to get MvC2 out on the PSN and XBLA... fucking corporate greed

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-31 20:08:24

No kidding. I didn't actually think I would get a chance to pick up my own copy of SF IV before the collab came out. It actually is starting to get ridiculous since they're not even keeping us up to speed.

Speaking of SF IV, in all honestly, I was sorely disappointed. I mean, having the old classic fighters was great. But the new characters were downright retarded, the English voice acting made me feel like I was watching something out of Naruto, and Seth is just a cheating whore who feels more like a throw-in because they couldn't think of a better character. Now, if it was Shun-Akuma who was beating my ass 30 rounds straight, I wouldn't mind. But the Silver Surfer clone is just... STUPID! >:(

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-31 21:06:06

You know SFIV, pissed me off a little when I first got it home. I was ready to toss the controller at the that Viper bitch. She's a stupid character. Seth is undeniably cheap, but some characters can rock his world. The other retarded character is Fuerte. However Abel, Gouken, and believe it or not Rufus, are pretty fun to play with. It took a minute to get the whole focus attack EX stuff too, but even that's kinda cool. The big deal breaker is the lack of moves. They removed soooo many moves from damn near every character. WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-31 22:32:05

At 3/31/09 09:06 PM, doctormario wrote: You know SFIV, pissed me off a little when I first got it home. I was ready to toss the controller at the that Viper bitch. She's a stupid character. Seth is undeniably cheap, but some characters can rock his world. The other retarded character is Fuerte. However Abel, Gouken, and believe it or not Rufus, are pretty fun to play with.

that you cant use el fuerte, doesnt mean he's retarded.

i can beat your ass real nice with him.

Viva Mexico Cabrones

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-31 23:28:34

OK if there's no new word on the sf collab by tomorow
TI DEAD!
DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!!!!

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-04-01 00:00:08

Ha ha. Big talk tough guy.

At 3/31/09 10:32 PM, WAaAzZAaA wrote:
that you cant use el fuerte, doesnt mean he's retarded.

i can beat your ass real nice with him.

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-04-01 01:03:19

At 4/1/09 12:00 AM, doctormario wrote: Ha ha. Big talk tough guy.

lol
i can convert it to actions if you have a ps3

Viva Mexico Cabrones

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-04-02 09:39:39

still waiting....