00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cementtt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Backfire."

1,746 Views | 17 Replies

"Backfire." 2007-03-09 18:58:24

A cold frosty night dwells over the city as 19 year old Frank stuffs his baseball gear into his bag. He had just finished playing a game with his best friends, hit three homeruns, and beamed one of his friends accidentally in the ribs while pitching. He’s your average teenager, funny and nice with plans for a good future in college.
With a smile and his coat he says goodbye to his friends and starts to walk home from the field. The cold clear night feels good as the cool breeze brushes across his sweating face. He looks up into the crystal sky and stares at the moon, the only source of light, as it shines onto the pathway through the park, almost as if it were guiding him through the darkness.
He starts to think about his girlfriend, how beautiful she is. They planned on going to the same college just to be with each other. Frank even promised himself that he would marry her one day. With his head still aiming towards the stars he doesn’t even notice the approaching figure and smacks right into it, like walking into a wall Frank falls straight back onto his butt. Rubbing his sore backside Frank looks up to figure out what he had just walked into. His eyes follow what seems to be a pair of feet all the way up to a disfigured looking face. The man had to be at least seven feet tall as it took him a while to finally stare into the mans cold eyes.
“Heheh sorry about that.” Frank says getting up and brushing the dirt off his pants, “Had my head in the clouds and didn’t see ya there.” Frank chuckles.
The man smiles, his teeth as twisted as his face, and some missing.
“No problem kid. Say, what’s your name?” The man asks slowly.
“Uh, Frank. Why? Have we meet before?” Frank questions confused.
“Nope, just curious. See ya later.” The man says walking past him like a slow moving tanker.
Frank follows him with his eyes until he disappears into the shadows of the trees.
“Wonder why he wanted to know my name?” Frank said thinking to himself.
Shrugging it off Frank thought nothing of it and continued home through the park.

About ten minutes had past since Frank encountered the freaky looking man, but Franks mind was stuck on how his eyes stared into him. How lifeless and cold they were, how his warped teeth shone in the moonlight, how smoothly he talked to him. Frank shuttered and tightened his coat around his body. Soon he would be home and would be able to talk to his future fiancé. Just the thought of her soft voice passing through his hears warmed Frank up and put a smile on his face. A rustle of the bushes brought him back though as it startled him. Figuring it had to be the wind or an animal Frank paid it no mind and continued on. He was almost out of the park and would be home soon.
Then another rustle, this one closer. Now shaken by the sound Frank stopped and stared into the trees and bushes. The moonlight had stopped borderline at the trees, almost as if something was preventing it from shining there, causing whatever Frank was at to be hidden in shadow. Taking a baseball out of his bag Frank tossed it up and down in his hand, determined to scare off what he thought was a racoon or possum. He wound up and threw a fastball right into where the noise was coming from, causing a loud yell to break the tranquility of the park.
The scream was so loud that Frank froze in fear. Not even a second after the yell had a loud grunt and a figure emerged from the bushes dashing towards him. Still frozen in fear Frank could only watch as the large figure rammed into his body sending it back, slamming him into a nearby tree, dazing him.
Groggy from the attack Frank’s blurry vision traveled upward only to see the freakish man from before towering before him. Out from behind him a smaller man walked to his side rubbing his head.
“Fucker nailed me in the forehead!” The man said rubbing a giant bump.
This man was indeed small compared to the giant, but he was built and had a face that made the giants look pretty.
“Ya hit mah friend in the head boi. Shouldn’t a done that, now we’re gonna make you wish you were nevar born.” The man said sinisterly. Starring at Frank, smiling with his disgusting teeth.

Taking out a knife from his back pocket the giant pointed it at Frank and ordered him to stand up. Afraid for his life Frank obeyed.
“Now then boi we’re gonna show you a litle thing ‘bout manners.” the giant said motioning to his friend behind him.
The smaller man ran eagerly to the giants side nodding at him. The giant then delivered a sharp painful knee to Franks stomach, almost causing him to throw up. Unable to breath from the vicious blow Frank fell to his knees gasping for breath. The smaller man smiled and unzipped his fly, dangling his member in front of Fanks face.
“Since ya hurt mah friend here. It’s only right that ya apologize properly.” The giant said putting the knife to Franks eye, “Catch mah drift?”
Franks mind raced as he thought of a way to get out of this. His eyes shifted back and fourth looking for someone to help him.
“No one’s here to save ya kid. Might as well just give in.” The giant said as if he was reading Franks mind.
He couldn’t believe what was happening, everything was going so good. Frank shook as he saw the blade inch closer to his face.
“To long!” The smaller man said thrusting his cock into Franks mouth.
Thrown back by this sudden attack Frank didn’t know what to do as the man thrusted in and out of his mouth.
The giant began to laugh seeing the look of shock of Franks face.
“Don’t be too surprised boi this is only the beginning!” He laughed manically.
The attack lasted for only a couple of minutes but to Frank it felt like an hour. Frank looked up to see the moon disappear, leaving him with these maniacs. It was then that the smaller man groaned in ecstasy as he released himself into Franks mouth. Grabbing Frank by is hair he rammed his member down Franks throat to ensure that nothing went to waste.
When he was done the man pulled out causing Frank to cough and gag at the disgusting act.
“Ah see now what you’ve gone an done to me?” The giant said lifting Franks head so that he was eye to eye with the giants humongous penis.
Frank shook in fear as he stared at what could possibly be the most frightening thing he’d ever seen.
“Hahaha, never seen one that big huh kid?” The smaller man said, “Well don’t worry, you won’t have to stare at it for long, ‘cause it’s goin some place where you won’t have to see it to know that it’s there.” he said mockingly.

The giant grabbed Franks throat and threw him into the tree knocking him down, he then grabbed Franks collar and spun him around so that his face was planted into the tree, but his back was facing them. And this scared Frank even more.
Behind him Frank could hear the giant laugh as he felt his pants being removed. He had to think fast. He looked around and to his delight he saw his baseball bag, and his bat sticking out of it. Frank thanked God that he wore a belt today, because the giant was having trouble getting it off. With this as a distraction Frank reached for the bat and silently removed it from the bag. A new confidence rose in him as in one quick movement Frank shoot up and swung wildly at the giants face. The blow from the bat knocked him right on his ass. Shocked, the smaller man went to stab him with his own knife but tripped over his pants which were down at this ankles.
Frank smiled evilly and rose the bat behind him like a golf club. The smaller man was begging for mercy but his cries went unheard in Franks ears. With all the power he had Frank golfed the bat at the mans face. Teeth and blood splattered through the air as the force of the bat literally knocked the mans face in, killing him instantly.

Continued next post.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to "Backfire." 2007-03-09 18:59:56

The rest.

Frank picked up the mans knife and walked over to the giant who was having trouble seeing. The bat had broken his eye socket. Frank placed his foot on the giants neck choking him.
“Now I’m gonna teach you something about manners, BOY!” Frank said as he took the blade and stabbed it frantically at the giants head.
After a few minutes Frank was only stabbing pulp into the ground. They were both dead, but Frank wasn’t through. Quickly riding himself of his pants, he began to have his way with the bodies of the rapists, making sure that nothing of his went to waste, even at times using the knife to create new holes for himself to have fun with. When Frank was spent from his revenge, he quickly dressed himself in his baseball uniform from his bag and tossed the bloody clothes. After sticking the bad into the giants ass like a flag, we left. Walking out into the street Frank whistled for a cab, but it didn’t come near. So he shrugged his shoulders and began to walk to his girlfriends house, with something in mind, for a fun night.
END

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to "Backfire." 2007-03-09 19:01:07

Wait, the police knew all along that he was the villain?
Amazing!

Response to "Backfire." 2007-03-09 19:04:40

whoa pretty good story there boris :)

Response to "Backfire." 2007-03-09 19:31:42

That's the best true story I've heard, sorry to hear about your bad experience. Did you wash your mouth out when got to your girlfriends.

Response to "Backfire." 2007-03-09 19:39:46

At 3/9/07 06:59 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: ...Frank whistled for a cab, but it didn’t come near.

You double-crossing son of a bitch.

Hold on a second...

At 3/9/07 06:59 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: ...Frank whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought, nah, forget it. "Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Fucking fixed.

Now don't you ever fucking disappoint me again, bitch.

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature

Response to "Backfire." 2007-03-09 19:43:27

At 3/9/07 07:39 PM, subpar wrote: You double-crossing son of a bitch.

I tend to surprise.

Now don't you ever fucking disappoint me again, bitch.

Yeah l liked the story too :P

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to "Backfire." 2007-03-09 19:53:48

Yeah if BlueFlameSkulls wrote this you'd be fucking jerking off to it now right!?

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to "Backfire." 2007-03-09 19:55:07

Good story, all in all a good read.

BBS Signature

Response to "Backfire." 2007-03-09 19:57:46

At 3/9/07 07:53 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Yeah if BlueFlameSkulls wrote this you'd be fucking jerking off to it now right!?

Oh course.

No.

But you're kind of disturbing, dude..

BBS Signature

Response to "Backfire." 2007-03-09 20:01:52

Really great story.

Response to "Backfire." 2007-03-09 20:05:15

then all the little baby squirrells died.

END!

Response to "Backfire." 2007-04-13 21:02:37

That was awesome!

BBS Signature

Response to "Backfire." 2007-04-13 22:47:32

'Epic' was the first word that came to mind. Another awesome writing by Boris himself. Great job. At the end, it ALMOST seemed like a 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air' thing, but luckily the cab didn't come. Thank god.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to "Backfire." 2007-04-13 22:48:14

not too shabby... now make that story into a flash

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to "Backfire." 2007-04-13 22:51:44

At 4/13/07 10:47 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: At the end, it ALMOST seemed like a 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air' thing, but luckily the cab didn't come. Thank god.

That was actually my favorite part of the story. Although l don't think subpar took to it very well. Thanks for the review.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to "Backfire." 2007-04-13 22:56:42

Make this a flash haha.

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to "Backfire." 2007-04-13 23:32:37

At 4/13/07 10:56 PM, Bazi wrote: Make this a flash haha.

--------------
Flash by Boris-4-U:
- none -
--------------
Sorry but not anytime soon.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature