00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nsflave just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I dumped a chick

4,323 Views | 79 Replies

I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:45:19

yea, this chick ive been making a big deal out of this entire time, i dumped her, like i really dumped her badly for these reasons in this order

she wasnt talkative and would just shutup when friends of mine walked by
she was scared to tell her folks
she was a greener(never done stuff with guys)
she was nervous about trying stuff
i hate her friends with a burning passion

but damn, i guess i made her cry, and she hasnt spoke to me in 2 weeks, in 1st period her friends walked over and pulled my hair without saying a word.

do they try to make you feel guilty, or is it just me, because i wish i could just go back

Every possible situation can be bashed through with a complex series of lies.

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:46:36

At 2/4/07 12:45 AM, Gnarly wrote: do they try to make you feel guilty, or is it just me, because i wish i could just go back

Why cant you? If she likes you so much to cry over you I'm sure she would take you back.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:46:50

If she wasn't fat, you're a fucking moron.

But seriously, what'd you say to her that made her cry?

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:47:06

At 2/4/07 12:45 AM, Gnarly wrote: yea, this chick ive been making a big deal out of this entire time, i dumped her, like i really dumped her badly for these reasons in this order

you are a shallow faggot.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:47:09

Fuck her then

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:47:24

i will FUCKEllen stab u witha brick

Fear is the Mind Killer.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:49:37

At 2/4/07 12:45 AM, Gnarly wrote: in 1st period her friends walked over and pulled my hair without saying a word.

Sounds like it was a mature, adult relationship. What are you...14?

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:50:39

You give a bad name to Canadians. Shame on you.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:50:50

dude fuck that stupid bitch. those are the perfect reasons for dumping a chick and next time her friends come behind you and pull your hair, without looking just turn around and throw the fastest punch you possibly can. if you say some bullshit line like "oh i didnt know it was you" then you should get off easier

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:52:00

At 2/4/07 12:50 AM, DonKnottsismetal wrote: dude fuck that stupid bitch. those are the perfect reasons for dumping a chick and next time her friends come behind you and pull your hair, without looking just turn around and throw the fastest punch you possibly can. if you say some bullshit line like "oh i didnt know it was you" then you should get off easier

i hope you're joking.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:53:01

The reasons why you dumped her are really stupid. And yes, you should feel guilty to have broken that girl. You're 14 and I'm guessing she's also 14. It's a little normal that she doesn't have much experience because you guys have just hit puberty!

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:55:33

You're a shallow cunt.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:56:09

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people?
Basically your saying "Were 14 and she wont fuck me, so I dumped her.. Now praise me"
Your fucking pathetic.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:59:21

first of all, she wont take me back, she's so upset about it, and she is so because i found out she was going to tell her parents like right after,

yeah im 14, grade 9, and i'm not shallow.

She's not fat and she has a really hot ass, she's like the quiet kind of kid that noone liked in kindergarden because she was ugly and then boom you see her one day and holy shit.

and her friends are always calling me bitching and i just cant take it, someone else likes me and im scared to date her because i dont want to have the girl i went out with know that i got over it this fast.

should i keep trying to get her to forgive me, or should i just let it go?

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 00:59:25

Yeah, just because a girl isn't a slut who will do anything just for your pleasure, isn't a bad thing, Dumping her because of that is aweful. Doesn't anyone go out with people because they actually care about them anymore? You should feel guilty.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:01:09

At 2/4/07 12:59 AM, Gnarly wrote: yeah im 14, grade 9, and i'm not shallow.

I just laughed myself to tears. Give up dating for another two or so years, k?

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:01:20

At 2/4/07 12:56 AM, physco-pickle wrote: Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people?
Basically your saying "Were 14 and she wont fuck me, so I dumped her.. Now praise me"
Your fucking pathetic.

I agree in everyway.

BTW, I enjoy your banner. I also die a little inside at those remarks.....

Far away, across the field, the tolling of the iron bell

Calls the faithful to their knees, to hear the softly spoken magic spells.......

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:02:03

They try to make you feel guilty. DON'T LOOK BACK OR YOU'LL REGRET IT.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:02:20

I'd fuck you GRRRRR.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:02:21

and i didnt mean do stuff as in sex, i respected her more than that and i know no self respecting chick would put out at 14. I meant like even just me having my arm around her getting close and kissing, she was kind of uptight about thinking we were rushing it, it was like 2 weeks in.

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:02:32

At 2/4/07 12:59 AM, Gnarly wrote:

should i keep trying to get her to forgive me,

How can you do that?

''Please forgive me''.

''No''.

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:03:03

At 2/4/07 12:59 AM, Gnarly wrote: yeah im 14, grade 9, and i'm not shallow.

she was a greener(never done stuff with guys)
she was nervous about trying stuff

yeah, that's not shallow at all.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:04:42

You chose to dump her over totally selfish reasons. You're not the most important person in a relationship in most cases. I can sympathise with you though, it can be a matter of preference if you don't like the quiet type who's too shy to talk when your friends are around. But if I were you I would've stayed with her. If you want my suggestion, you should find someone else, a relationship at your age that's serious can't last for long.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:04:43

again, we got like NO alone time at ALL, because she wasnt going to tell her parents, and i do care about her, i just want to talk to her again so i can try to clear it all up,

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:06:11

Lol, have fun with your intimacy problems, and dying old and alone.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:07:03

At 2/4/07 12:50 AM, DonKnottsismetal wrote: dude fuck that stupid bitch. those are the perfect reasons for dumping a chick and next time her friends come behind you and pull your hair, without looking just turn around and throw the fastest punch you possibly can. if you say some bullshit line like "oh i didnt know it was you" then you should get off easier

You sick son of a bitch. How dare you refer to women that way, If any guy hits a women, they deserve to be beaten. The fact that you would even consider doing something so horrendous makes you an aweful person. Women are much more than sex objects, and should be respected.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:11:17

At 2/4/07 12:59 AM, Gnarly wrote:
yeah im 14, grade 9, and i'm not shallow.

She's not fat and she has a really hot ass, she's like the quiet kind of kid that noone liked in kindergarden because she was ugly and then boom you see her one day and holy shit.

After saying that your not shallow, follow up with that paragraph REALLY isnt convincing me.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:14:53

Are you going out with her friends? Why should her friends have fucking anything to do with whether you like her or not.

You're fucking stupid. And you are shallow. Just not in regards to looks I guess, in this case.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:18:30

At 2/4/07 01:14 AM, JackPhantasm wrote:

You're fucking stupid. And you are shallow. Just not in regards to looks I guess, in this case.

There is just something so damn funny about being honest whilst bitch-slapping someone.

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-04 01:22:00

Punch her friends in the ovaries.
jk
Actually just forget about her and try to ignore her friends.

<3

BBS Signature