00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blurzapper just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I dumped a chick

4,333 Views | 79 Replies

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-18 09:55:09

I took a dump on a chick before.

Wait, what?

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-18 09:56:09

I guess those are good reasons , good thing you didn't do it on valentines day though

Somebody make me a cunting signature.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-26 11:20:32

At 2/18/07 07:28 AM, Silver-Glint wrote:
How long was you even with her?

Username change, but still Gnarly.

If you had bothered to look, 2 months, and she was thinking it was rushing it just having my arm around her. We talked, and she agreed, and now its cool between us, like we've even hung out. Im hoping she doesnt have more feelings towards me though, and i still hate her friends, but now we're on good terms.

And im having more fun with this other girl, who has met my parents, and ive met hers. and we're at around 1st base.

Im happy, and i hooked the old one up with one of my best friends. so, i guess, its all good

Every possible situation can be bashed through with a complex series of lies.

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-26 11:25:17

tough it out, im sure shes not gonna remember you in a few years and come back for you, maybe kill you, couldnt happen, especially considering you dumped her hard so, dont worry

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-26 11:28:05

I hop you die, you shallow faggot

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-26 11:30:23

At 2/26/07 11:20 AM, GrimmJimmy wrote:

:i hooked the old one up with one of my best friends. so, i guess, its all good

How lonely is your friend , that he gets into a relationship with his best friends ex who set him up with her ?

LOL LOSER!!!1

Somebody make me a cunting signature.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-26 11:38:20

At 2/4/07 01:02 AM, GrimmJimmy wrote: and i didnt mean do stuff as in sex, i respected her more than that and i know no self respecting chick would put out at 14. I meant like even just me having my arm around her getting close and kissing, she was kind of uptight about thinking we were rushing it, it was like 2 weeks in.

So...you're argument for dumping her is that you'd been going out for two weeks, and she didn't want a lot of intimacy? And you're both fourteen. You already mentioned she was shy, so did this "intimacy" take place in public, or private? I'm going to guess public. Ever think that because she's shy that you needed to get her to open up and earn her trust? No, probably not, you were probanly only thinking about sex the whole time.

Shallow dickhead.

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-26 11:42:13

At 2/4/07 12:47 AM, bigbadron wrote: you are a shallow faggot.

im with Bbadron on this one
should just talk to her about this shit first, say you dont like it, or something dude

Since we already see the world in three dimensions, I started wearing 3-D glasses around so that I could see things in 6-D... The sixth dimension is blurry and discolored.

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-26 11:43:22

maybe you should of tried to change her, or help or something 1st.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-27 06:59:34

Im tired of the same old replies
i was NOT at all in this for sex, Me and her would be in private, but i couldnt hold her hand.
2 months without holding hands, let alone anything else, im sorry, but thats too much.

Not like she's hurt now, we're still 14, and she has other guys that like her.
and I talked to her and we established she wasnt all that hurt.
Never saw her parents, she never saw mine. IT was always really hard to get alone time, but when we did, it was just akward.

I dumped her, for this reason, we werent having fun anymore. on top of all the others. I didnt have any more feelings for her.

I think thats a good enough reason, but yesterday she said she still "liked" me, after i'd been with another girl for nearly 2 weeks,

This other girl, isnt a slut and isnt putting out, and i had no intentions for sex at 14. Although, ive met her parents, she's met mine, we can hold hands, have arms around eachother and kiss without open mouths.

I'm never going to go back to the first girl, and i don't like to think you can change a person.

Every possible situation can be bashed through with a complex series of lies.

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-27 09:19:31

At 2/4/07 12:45 AM, GrimmJimmy wrote: she wasnt talkative and would just shutup when friends of mine walked by
she was scared to tell her folks
she was a greener(never done stuff with guys)
she was nervous about trying stuff
i hate her friends with a burning passion

All not very good reasons for breaking up, if you wanted a girl more to your liking you should've dated a bimbo slut. Since that sounds like what you wanted.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-27 09:38:12

get her back you fuck whit, if she likes you so much that she cry'd when you ended it. I'm sure she'll try hader to satisfy you, just get her back

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-27 09:40:39

At 2/18/07 07:51 AM, Jizzlebang wrote: oh... I though it said "I took a dump on a chick"

Dissapointed...

forget what i said earler this is funny

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-27 10:21:09

She sicked her friends on you? Hahaha!!!

That's just wonderful! Your so sad!

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-27 10:24:46

Now,go bang her friend and make sure she sees it. Then upload to limewire and show the world.

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-27 10:26:11

hmm, nope not my problem

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-27 11:51:52

Sounds as if she is better off without you.

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-27 12:17:14

At 2/4/07 12:45 AM, GrimmJimmy wrote: she wasnt talkative and would just shutup when friends of mine walked by
she was scared to tell her folks
she was a greener(never done stuff with guys)
she was nervous about trying stuff
i hate her friends with a burning passion

I know someone just like that and you should kick her friends asses then get with her

I be down with Mozart mother fucker! I've been banging out jives since I was a dickworm

Slags and hoes.

Oh shit king kong what are you going

BBS Signature

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-27 13:15:17

At 2/4/07 12:59 AM, GrimmJimmy wrote: first of all, she wont take me back, she's so upset about it, and she is so because i found out she was going to tell her parents like right after,

I wonder why she wont take you back.

yeah im 14, grade 9, and i'm not shallow.

She's not fat and she has a really hot ass, she's like the quiet kind of kid that noone liked in kindergarden because she was ugly and then boom you see her one day and holy shit.

Wow. do you really think that calling her hot and saying she has a nice ass sounds like your not shallow? Im 14 too and thoes are some of the stupidest reasons to dumo someone. Your a frickin deuche. Why the hell would you say thoes things to her in the first place? I'm all for telling the truth but I hate it when people know it's gunna hurt them. And it really shows just how much you care, posting a private matter on the internet.

should i keep trying to get her to forgive me, or should i just let it go?

You should definatley let her go. She's too good for you

Response to I dumped a chick 2007-02-27 13:39:28

you must be proud of urself