00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My (zombie) Bbs Story!

7,775 Views | 89 Replies

My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 16:05:35

Last time I ever had a migraine was before the 9/11 attacks. Right before our timeline was changed in a drastic way. I began getting these very violent headaches, as if my mind were trying to tell me something. As if I was trying to tell myself something.

I sometimes felt guilty just ignoring these headaches, even though I was pretty sure it was just a coincidence.

But this time, I'm not ignoring it. I know it sounds dumb, just to jump out of bed during a migraine because I had a headache right before terrorist attacks. But you don't know how similar it felt as 5 years ago. It's like, in the exact same part of my head, just throbbing, telling me something is going to happen. Not that I could do anything about it. What's the point of a damned warning if I don't know what I'm being warned about or if I can't do anything about it.

When the terrorist attacks took place, RIGHT when the first plane crashed into one of the buildings, my headache just went away. It just left. It felt as if I was just about to experience Hyper-Cerebral Electrosis. And then, as I put my hands on my temples, it just went away, and the news came on.

That's exactly how I feel right now. I feel as if though something is going to happen again. And I actually kinda wish something does happen, I wouldn't want to just get this random headache out of nowhere.

And that's when I begin to feel as if my head is about to explode, I turn on the T.V like I did 5 years ago... and my headache was gone.

"We have JUST received an amazing report of the recently deceased body of Kevin Albourn (picture to my left) has just woken up from his death. He has just woken up from his, but didn't speak or look around, all he did was walk up to his daughter, and bit her in the neck. He then grabbed off flesh from her stomach and began ripping and tearing. His family just stood there, more startled than anything else in the world as Faith Albourn was eaten by her father."

"We are getting more reports now about the same incidents going on at a funeral in Central Florida. Every body in the cemetary seemed to have just walked out of their graves, and are eating the flesh of everyone around them. I advise you to stay in your homes, lock all doors and windows, and (Yes? Hello?) we just recieved a report of one the bitten and killed bodies at the Central Florida funeral has just woken up and has been acting exactly as the others, eating the flesh of others. Same thing in a small town in New Jersey, we just recieved that a bitten teenager has woken up and begun attacking her mother. We are getting more and more reports of this right now, so I'd just like to sum up that you must keep those who have been bitten away from you. Isolate those who have been bitten, we-" And I turned off the T.V.

What if my sister's been bitten? What if my mom at work has been bitten, what if Steve has been bitten. My best friend since Primary school!

And that's when I got a phone call. It rang three times before I ran to the other side of my house and I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked on the reciever.

"Hello?"
"Brandon? It's Steve."
"Steve?! Did you see the news?!?!"
"Yeah, man! It's horrible! Everyone outside of my house are screaming like crazy and those dead assholes tried to get inside my house!"
"What happened?"
"They broke the door down and I busted it's head with a Stereo... but..."
"But what?"
"It's umm... it's nothing."
"Steve, did you get bitten?"
"I'm coming over. It's too messed up here."
"Okay, I gotta call my mother now."
"Later."

I hung up the phone, and my head began spinning, did Steve get bitten. And if he did, and he's coming over... won't he be a... dead dude, too? A zombie?

I picked up the phone again and called my mother from work.

"UPS, this is Sonia."
"Mom? This is Brandon! It's an emergency!"
"BRANDON! YOU HAVE TO GET-"
"I know! Mom, you stay there, I'll take care of myself, Steve is coming. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."
"Brandon, the whole, your father, too. Your father is on a killing rampage like everyone else. I saw his body walking on the news. I-"
"Mom! I gotta call Nicole, I'll be careful, and you be careful, too."
"-Sobbing on the other line- I already called. She's alright. I was just about to call you."
"It's okay, Mom, I'm okay. I haven't been bitten, I have the doors locked and windows shut."
"Okay, please be careful!"
"Bye, Mom." And I hang up.

I was so glad she's okay, I needed to call Nicole now.

I picked up the phone, again, and called my sister on her cell phone.

"Hello?"
"Nicole, it's Brandon."
"Brandon, outside, there are like a million zombies!"
"Are you bitten?"
"Fuck no, I'm not letting those pieces of shits touch me."
"Okay, is Amanda or Veronia or anyone else hurt?"
"I don't know. Amanda has P.E., and Veronica is in Social Studies.
"Damn it! They should end classes already!"
"They did, they are there for 'safety' the P.A said."
"Well, come staright home when your done."
"OK, whatever."
"Nicole..."
"What?"
"Please don't get bitten."

And I hung up, and right then and there, I got a knock on my door... I reached for my baseball bat and held it on one hand as I walked slowly to the door. It's probably just Steve, but I'm not taking any chances. I put my hand on the doorknob, and twisted gently... opened the door, and there stood Steve.

"What's up with the bat?" He asked, with a small and unconvincing smile.
"Just get in here," I saw as I grabbed his arm and brought him into the house."
"Well, you're pretty welcoming. Don't I get anything?"
"Huh?"
"A weapon or anything like you? You looked pretty freaky there, ha!"
"Funny."
"So, what are we gonna do? I was watching the news a few minutes before I left and saw like a a thousand of those things walking in a crowd in Okeechobee Road."

I turned on the T.V, and saw what he meant. There were ALOT of those things! It looked like there were 1,000 of them in one square mile.

"Oh my fuck!" Yelled Steve as he looked at the T.V. I think we might need to go somewhere.

To Be Continued

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 16:11:47

good story up to this point

Whoop Whoop

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 16:19:01

not a bad story pretty godd keep posting chapters

DDDDUUUURRRR

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 16:32:38

It was good but you should name that novel.

Now with a trim fit between the legs, giving your baby the freedom to twist, turn, crawl, and walk. With Triple leak protection.

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 16:34:43

Good story. Try double spacing your quotes, though. And be sure to make sure the reader knows who's talking when.

O HAI

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 16:37:37

What a dumb fucking story.

spice runs the universe, faggot

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 16:38:18

At 7/22/06 04:37 PM, Wardawn wrote: What a dumb fucking story.

I agree, this is really horrid.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 16:38:55

At 7/22/06 04:38 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
At 7/22/06 04:37 PM, Wardawn wrote: What a dumb fucking story.
I agree, this is really horrid.

I also concur, my six year old sister could write better garbage than this peice of shit.

AWWW HELL YEEAAAAAH

My signature used to fit and now I'm too lazy to change it :(

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 16:38:59

NICE!!

Just wait till you see mine

It will have the jedi killing zombies and I will be on a Zombie killing spree
hahaha

The kitty krew and ss and bb can suck my nuts (if they had an appointment and filled out the appropriate forms and if I would let them).

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 16:40:40

This is exceedingly retarded, even for the BBS.

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 16:42:49

I don't care what others think,THIS RULES!And if you don't continue it I will.

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 17:02:55

As Steve and I watched more of the news. We were filled with dread. We were hopeless to survive all those things. I mean, there were like a million in one small camera! It was like watching ants literally flood your house from the floor to your roof and being unable to fit one more! It's the most horrifying thing I've seen in my entire life.

"We just got a news report that may help you. We want to gather your attention. We need you to listen to this important information we are just about to provide-"

"Just hurry up and say it you fucknut!" Steve yells at the T.V.

"These 'Zombies' can be killed in only one way. And that is by throwing a very hard force to the head, or smashing their brain. Destroying the electricity flowing in their brain will drop them dead again."

I looked at Steve, remembering now that he had smashed his stereo on a zombies head in his house.

"Yeah, I know what your thinking, Brandon. Remember when I hit the son of a bitch zombie in my house with my stereo? I think I destroyed it's brain when I did that. I'm strong!"

"Steve... remember when I asked you if you were bitten? Why didn't you answer me? I was wondering if you bitten or not. I was in my house wondering if you were a zombie or not. And if you were, you'd come to my house and eat me like the asshole you'd become."

"Yeah... umm... I haven't been bitten. I just, I don't know. I haven't been bitten. And I'm not going to get naked just to show you that I have bite marks on myself."

"Okay, whatever."

And then we got a phone call. A call without a caller I.D.

I picked it up and put the phone to my ear and said,

"Hello?"
"Hi, this is 911 emergency. We just wanted to ask you if you needed any assistance or if anyone has been bitten."
"No one has been bitten, and I feel pretty safe here."
"Are you sure? Can you please take a look outside and tell me what you see?"
"I just checked, there was nothing there."
"Okay, We'll call every hour to make sure you are alright,
"Okay, bye."

And I hung up. I made my way to a window to make sure there was nothing outside, and my mouth dropped open. There were LOTS! The streets were infested with quick walking, moaning creatures.

I nearly screamed but instead I ran to the living room to tell Steve, but he wasn't there.

"Steve! Steve? Where'd you go? Hello?"

I ran to the bathroom, my room, and even the basement, but couldn't find him. I then ran to the kitchen and found him holding a knife to his wrists.

"Steve, what the fuck?" I asked in a very uncomfortable and startled position.
"I-I didn't tell you this. I wanted- I, I got bitten."
"But you told me you didn't!"
"I know! I just had to come to your house. I just felt so desperate to see someone, knowing I was gonna die very soon."
"Steve, put the knife down and we'll talk. You don't have to do this. This is worst! THIS IS FUCKED UP! You always made fun of emo's on Newgrounds and now your acting like one?! Put the knife down!"
"No-"
"Steve, put it DOWN!"
"NO!" And that's when he did it. He put the knife on his left wrist, and cut very deeply. I knew it was to late, but I ran to Steve and grabbed the knife out of his hand and he fell backwards against the floor banging his head on the ground.

I stood over his body holding the knife, and looking down at his expressionless face.

I took a couple of steps backwards, trying to keep track of what just happened. Steve just commited suicide. Steve just killed himself in front of me. Steve, my best friend since I was in the first grade, just grabbed a knife and cut his wrists, ending his life, in front of me.

I fell over in confusion and denial and let go of the knife. What was I going to do?

Then, suddenly, his body stood upright on the ground. And he looked at me.

"Steve?! You're okay?"

He didn't answer me, he just stood up and quickly began making his way toward me. I then knew what had happened, the virus had officially made him a zombie. He grabbed for me on the ground opening his mouth, and I kicked him in the stomach while on my back, and stood up as the force blew him away. I picked up the knife I dropped and ran toward him and stood face to face with him.

I swung the knife to his stomach, and it went in, very deep.

But then I remembered that the stomach didn't do any damage, and he grabbed by shoulders and brought me closer to his head. I swung AS HARD AS I CAN with looking where I was swinging and got him on the neck! That also made it take steps nackwards, and that was all I needed to run. I ran so fast and had been oblivious to running into a wall by mistake. I ignored it and ran to the front door, and opened it, and looked out and saw ALL of the zombies. It was so damn much that I instinctly closed the door and ran back to the kitchen.

Steve, or whatever, wasn't there, but I heard the loud footsteps coming from the living room, where I just realized I left the bat. I held on to the knife and ran to the living room.

I saw him there trying to bite the face of the news reporter on the T.V. Even though it was a wrong time, I kind of laughed because it looked comical. And then remembered what I had to do. I grabbed the bat and slowly sneeked up to him, "I'm sorry Steve."

He turned around and looked at the bat, and then looked at me. And right when I was about to swing, he grabbed my legs and I tripped backwards. He got on top of me and lowered his head to my face, where I then grabbed his necked and pulled it away from me, while he tried to bite my hand.

I stood up while holding on to his neck and pushed him to the T.V, where I then grabbed the baseball bat, and swung to his head.

It hit his head, hard. But not hard enough. He still tried to stand up, so I swung again, and again, and again, and AGAIN! And after the 7th swing, he stopped. Dead.

I fell backwards against the couch and breathed hard. I then fell back on a pillow and began to pitifully cry for Steve.

He never deserved anything so horrible. This is the worst day of my life. I hate this virus! I hate these zombies! I'm going to kill them all! I'm going to kill them ALL!

To be continued.

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 17:08:43

At 7/22/06 05:02 PM, AbsurdRandomness wrote: poorly written cliche zombie tale

Please stop, you're hurting the children.

spice runs the universe, faggot

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 17:23:08

great story i liked the part with the zombies which is all of it i guess

Grey power.

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 17:23:24

Not very good, honestly.

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 17:26:27

Hurray for mentally retarted behavior!

My (zombie) Bbs Story!

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 17:49:34

Most of you are complaining. What do you want? Random fapping and masturbation?

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 17:58:05

It was okay.
But I found it a bit too generic.
It was nothing special.

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 18:00:51

At 7/22/06 05:49 PM, AbsurdRandomness wrote: Most of you are complaining. What do you want? Random fapping and masturbation?

I want you to show a hint of intelligence when writing. Ok?

I mean, we all think it's great that kids with Down's are trying to write zombie stories, but jesus.
Even for someone with down's your story sucks.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 18:13:33

Hmm.
Well you obviously have a few fans now.
Though, I'm not quite sure why..

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 20:48:07

At 7/22/06 06:11 PM, DaddyLuv wrote: Write another chapter, the first chapter I didn't like and it was too long but the second one made up for it, but one thing, when you gonna get out the tec 9s and the glocks, chainsaws, deagles, etc?
I wanna see some action!!
This story is starting to heat up so please make another chapter

I was gonna get to that, but the 'crappy introduction' had to come first.

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 23:07:24

I finally woke up laying down on the couch against the cushion. I wondered if everything that just happened was a dream. But then I saw Steve's body siting against the T.V.

I remembered what I said earlier about all the zombies, 'I was going to kill them all.' Now I know that that's impossible. I looked outside, and saw ALOT... again...

And that's when I realized, what about Mom and Nicole! And I ran to the phone as quick as I can, picked it up, dialed my Mom's cell phone number, but no one picked up. Same thing with my sister.

What if those sons of bitches did something? They better not have, I fucking swear I'll track down those exact dead motherfuckers. That's when I realized... that's exactly what I should do! I shouldn't just wait around in my house like a scared baby during the Apocalypse, I should get out there, and help someone! I'm not in need of any help, But I'm positive others are.

I sat down on the couch again, thinking about what I was about to do, and how risky it was. 'What do I have to lose?' I told myself.

I picked up the baseball bat I found lying next to Steve's body. I still felt uncomfortable holding a bloody bat, especially after killing my best friend with it. But I wouldn't let that stop me.

I held the bat on one hand and slowly approached the door. "Get ready..." I said holding on to the knob. I opened the door and nearly ran back inside, but I forced the door closed and just ran into the front yard with a bat in my hand. I ran out of the yard with a final breath and SWUNG! at the hundreds of creatures there. I knew I'd attract attention, but I didn't care. SWING! SWING! SWING (DING)! SWING! SWING! SWING! SWING! (DING) And then I just swung randomly without aim until I got to the end of the street, and ran into someone elses yard.

In the movies it looks easy as fuck, just swinging a bat at a bunch of dead guys, so I felt pathetic having to take a breath. And that's when the problem began. I was in the backyard of a house, leaning against the bushes, when I saw some of the dead guys walking into the yard where I was. It was like a gang of deformed flesheaters. If I thought Steve was hard, I imagined what the hell I was about to go through. So I got up, and looked at the five zombies walking towards me. I held the bat in front of me and swung! I hit one of them in the head, and again, killing it this time, and went to another, but the other one grabbed the bat out of my hand, threw it to the other side of the yard, and I was busted.

I ran to the street, screaming in frantic panic. Running into more and more creatures in the way, who then ran after me after looking at me. I must've ran a mile, and must've been being chased by like, 500 zombies, when a guy opened his house door and screamed for me.

"Hey, kid! Get your ass over here!" I ran over there as fast as my legs can take me and took a step inside the house. And that's where he grabbed me by my arms and took me into his house, violently.

"Hey, what the Hell are you doing?" And he threw me against the wall, where I banged my head. I grabbed my throbbing head as he walked over to me with his hands to his pockets, and he took his hands out and held a knife to my throat.

"Kid, hasn't your Mother told you not to talk to strangers? Stupid piece of shit!"

Out of every way to die while zombies infest the world, I get kidnapped? Fuck no! I looked around the room until I realized something in my pocket. It was my knife I used against Steve! I tried to come up with something to say while I slowly brought my hand to my pocket, but all I could say was, "Please!"

"Like that works! Look around the room, see that chainsaw? Guess what I used it for!"

A CHAINSAW! If I can break free from this man, I can use that chainsaw on the zombies! And finally get myself somewhere, like a police station.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't-" I slowly moved my hand to my pocket. "I mean, I know. I can't- what do you want!" My hand was touching my pocket, now all I had to do was grab the knife and stab this son of a bitch in the stomach and get that knife away from my throat.

"What the fuck do you think I want? Haven't you looked around clearly?"

"I mean? Why? What-" I grabbed the knife in my pocket and slowly took it out and held it against his stomach without him seeing!

"Why? Well, everyone else is doing it, why shouldn't I?"

And that's when I stabbed! I quickly forced the knife into his stomach and grabbed the knife he had been threatening me with on my throat and stabbed him with it again, only in the face this time.

He screamed with all his might! Before he fell backwards... dead.

I had done it. I had saved myself from this man and won a chainsaw! Now all I gotta do is make sure it works. I walked to it and grabbed it with both hands, and after I tried turning it on after three times, the saw began to spin. It was beautiful. The most beautiful sight I had seen since stabbing the man a couple of seconds ago.

I held on to it carefully while it spun, and walked outside the door, where the rest of the zombies were. I got close to one with a busted leg and I killed it in less than a second. Awesomeness! If you haven't done this before, you should try it, it's so cool! I felt like that guy in the 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2' only this was real!

I carried the chainsaw and killed these things all the way up onto when I reached Hialeah Drive, where all the companies put their stores. Maybe I can get a different chainsaw in one of them. One that weighs less.

I walked around like this while I noticed a person looking at me through a window of a computer repair store. Maybe he can help take me somewhere. I stopped the chainsaw gas from running and went inside the store.

"Can you please take me somewhere? I need to get to the UPS."
"That was pretty impressive what you were doing?" Iactually got a compliment from chainsawing!
"Yeah, but, I really need your help, man! I need to get somewhere, it's important."
"I'll take you where you need to go if you help me out, I was in here, waiting for someone like you to appear. Even though you're just a kid, you were impressing enough for the job."
"What job?"
"I'm looking for people like you who are not afraid to use weapons and can actually fight! You seemed like the guy! I'll introduce you to the team if you come with me.
"A man just nearly killed me back there... but... I do want to help. Okay, I'll accept.

TBC.

My (zombie) Bbs Story!

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 23:15:57

Can you people please stop PMing me about how the story is? How about you write something useful instead of the 'STOP WRITING!' I'm just deleting them.

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 23:38:47

this storys pretty damn good i cant wait 4 the next pert

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-22 23:45:55

I had just accepted the offer of a lifetime by a man who told me I was going to fight against the zombies with other real fighters! I was shaking like crazy in the car. This guy trusted me, I didn't want to let him down, even though I had barely an idea who he was.

"So, uhh... do you guys got other stuff than this chainsaw? It's a piece of crap in my opinion." I asked this nervously, but he didn't seem to notice.
"We've got guns? Ever used a gun?"
"Not really..." I said, and then I was beginning to wonder if that was a test, and if he'd just throw me out of the car if I wasn't capable of killing zombies. "But I really don't need one, I'm fine."
"You'll need one if you know what you'll be going through."
"Who are these people, anyway? Are they cops, or what?"

But as he opened his mouth, the car just went out of control.

"Oh, shit, we ran over a dead bastard."

That's when we heard the punching on the roof of the car. The scratching was violent and intense!

"Is it on the roof?" I asked. What a dumb question.
"Yes, I'm gonna try to get it off!"

And that's when the migraine came back. Just the feeling I get when I know something horrible is about to happen. Like before these attacks, and before the 9/11 attacks!

I held my hands to my head and the car jut began to flip like crazy. He had flipped the car over while trying to get the zombie off the roof, and it worked. But it was worse now.

I saw the man still holding on to the steering wheel while we were upside-down on the car. He eyes were open and his neck was... broken. The angle was extremely mislocated and he didn't breathe. I began to panic and nearly cried when I saw his hands. One of the hands that were still on the wheel, and I noticed a bite mark. Just like Steve had. And that's when he moved his head, and looked at me, with those drained eyes.

I screamed, and tried to get out, but he grabbed my hand and pulled it to his mouth. I grabbed my arm away from him and took off my seat belt. He reached over with his dead hands and grabbed part of my shirt and ripped it off. I screamed out of panicc again, and that's when I heard a gunshot. And another one. And then a voice saying,

"Duck!" I expected he was talking to me, so I lowered my head, and a gunshot came through the window and hit the man in the forehead.

I relaxed a little bit, but I was still very tense. I was shaking everywhere, and that's when the people helped me out. It was two men, seemed to be in their early 30's or late 20's, and one woman, (incredibly sexy) who seemed at least 19.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked. "What happened to- JOHN!" She looked at the man next to me and that's when I realized, I never got his name. I guess it's John.

"Is John the..." I began but she interrupted. "Wait a minute. What happened! How did you end up with John?"

So I told them about how I met John and everything he told me and I told him.

"So wait..." Said one of the men. "John picked some kid to help us?"
"Well, he was going to take me to a 'team' and I guess... that's you?" I asked, still very tense.
"Yes," said the girl. "Let's get you out of this car first."

She helped me out, and even though she looked like a sexy, plastic whore, she had a very firm grip.

"If John picked you to help us, of everyone, then I trust you. I'll take you to headquarters where we'll discuss yout job."

"So you're actually going to accept him like a fucking soldier?" Asked one of the two men.

"As a matter of fact, I am. And by the way, my name is Peach."

To Be Continued with the sexy Peach.

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-23 03:05:16

Wow. I can't believe I read this...

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-23 03:09:00

Your story needs a black person in it because I think that your story is not culturally diverse enough because a person's skin color makes you different.

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-23 03:09:10

At 7/23/06 03:05 AM, DirtySyko wrote: Wow. I can't believe I read this...

Let's go smoke some pot.

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-23 03:21:04

meh, its alright. but you have some facts wrong:

1: zombies dont rise from graves; that 6 feet of solid earth and a wooden box they have to go through

2. zombies move slow.

3. there cant be that many zombies in one little small town. first zombies like brains, so they go were they get the most brains, second the town doesnt have enough recently dead, unburried people to make that many zobies so quick

Response to My (zombie) Bbs Story! 2006-07-23 03:21:04

Peach.

LOL.