00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mihaithecool just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,656,726 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 19:54:24

At 2/28/06 07:45 PM, Tantorpula wrote: Sorry wrong account ;o

lol, how many accounts do you have?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 19:57:52

At 2/28/06 07:54 PM, Speedy1234 wrote:
At 2/28/06 07:45 PM, Tantorpula wrote: Sorry wrong account ;o
lol, how many accounts do you have?

1 million!

NG Mafia

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 20:06:30

At 2/28/06 07:54 PM, Speedy1234 wrote: lol, how many accounts do you have?

More than 4.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 20:57:50

At 2/28/06 07:05 PM, psykolord wrote: Chapter Six: Making a list...

Can't believe l missed this before. Very good psyk. Your stories are getting better and more exciting each time you post one. Keep it up man.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 22:01:51

At 2/28/06 08:57 PM, Tartly wrote:
Can't believe l missed this before. Very good psyk. Your stories are getting better and more exciting each time you post one. Keep it up man.

Ummm....who be this?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 22:27:16

i'll join, but i gotta have shotguns. weapon of choice. :D

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 22:39:32

At 2/28/06 10:01 PM, Speedy1234 wrote:
At 2/28/06 08:57 PM, Tartly wrote:
Ummm....who be this?

I was wondering this also, he seems to be familar with us. Who the hell is he?

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 22:40:47

At 2/28/06 10:27 PM, vampireking wrote: i'll join, but i gotta have shotguns. weapon of choice. :D

To join you have to have 50 intelligent posts, not shotguns. Make 50 intelligent (No spam or one-liners) posts and come back. Until then, have a nice day.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 22:41:16

At 2/28/06 10:27 PM, vampireking wrote: i'll join, but i gotta have shotguns. weapon of choice. :D

In order to join, you have to have 50 intelligent posts. That means no more one-liners, and no more spam. If you can prove to me that you are a smart user, then i will let you stay in here as an 'unoficial' member.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 22:50:19

At 2/28/06 10:01 PM, Speedy1234 wrote: Ummm....who be this?

You could easily check his post history for a quick explanation. Tartly is obviously BORIS-4-U's alternate account, although he doesn't really have a reason to use one.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 22:52:59

At 2/28/06 10:50 PM, Tantorpula wrote:
You could easily check his post history for a quick explanation. Tartly is obviously BORIS-4-U's alternate account, although he doesn't really have a reason to use one.

Dang way to be a party pooper. I use it though to get around the 4-posts in a half hour thingy.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 22:53:37

At 2/28/06 10:50 PM, Tantorpula wrote:

lol, your right...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 23:04:03

Hey everyone, thanks for the reviews on the rhyme stories, just droppin a line to say hi since I have been away, I got locked up!! Yes I spent a few nights in jail, all I can say is that I was in the wrong car at the wrong tim, it kinda sucked because I missed work and they got pissed, but they love me again.

Anyway, I have one more week on this damn project, I will prolly be celebrating after that, but I will be making more time for the flash soon.

Good work on the stories everyone, keep it up.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 23:14:04

At 2/28/06 11:04 PM, GoodFella wrote: Hey everyone, thanks for the reviews on the rhyme stories, just droppin a line to say hi since I have been away, I got locked up!! Yes I spent a few nights in jail, all I can say is that I was in the wrong car at the wrong tim, it kinda sucked because I missed work and they got pissed, but they love me again.

Jail! Shit man that sucks, hope you left there with everything you went in with ;)

Anyway, I have one more week on this damn project, I will prolly be celebrating after that, but I will be making more time for the flash soon.

Very good news, sounds like everything's goin smoothly.

Good work on the stories everyone, keep it up.

Will do GoodFella, until then keep your butthole tight XD

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-28 23:28:56

At 2/28/06 11:14 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: Will do GoodFella, until then keep your butthole tight XD

lol...thats prison you fucker

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 00:31:33

Bad luck GoodFella, didn't you make bail? or one phone call? Well, any way you are back and that's what matters, and you have seen what happens when a person gets caught doing crimes. Moral: Don't get caught.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 08:40:53

At 2/28/06 11:04 PM, GoodFella wrote: Hey everyone, thanks for the reviews on the rhyme stories, just droppin a line to say hi since I have been away, I got locked up!!

haha, I've had my share of lock ups, but I'm a good citizen now. That and I kinda like being free and not having to sleep on concrete beds.

Well guys, everything is smooth and there are people popping around and out that i had no idea were in this club, new shit happens everyday...

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 10:02:24

n00b account! see if you can guess who it is!

(and no, im not just spanning randomly, my main account is a member here)

anyways, im grounded from my computer at home, so ill only be on from like, 9 to 10. (BST class)

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 11:51:39

At 2/28/06 05:52 PM, MrDeadly wrote:
At 2/28/06 04:29 PM, Regus_MK_IV wrote:
It is a fine rifle. thank you very much. (BTW, is there actually a report sheet, or is that just something you say?)

Yes, there is a report sheet.

thats really kind of you dude. i had a gf recently like that (i wanted her to be happy) and now she ignores me...it hurts...

I'm not being ingored but it does hurt a bit.

but dont go Emo or something over it!

I am not going Emo, I may be a Goth but, I am not going Emo.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 12:11:48

At 3/1/06 10:02 AM, Bad_Idea wrote: n00b account! see if you can guess who it is!

Kid. Kid is a member of the bad idea club, I took a guess. Am I right?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 13:10:46

At 3/1/06 10:02 AM, Bad_Idea wrote: n00b account! see if you can guess who it is!

Britkid, you fag.

I have an extreme case of the flu (I was NOT vomiting blood, just a couple of drops came out when I coughed). I won't be going to school for a while, so maybe I'll have more time to stay around here. I would have posted more yesterday, but when I feel like shit, I do feel like shit.

Good story, psyck, although you should give a little more background information for us dumb kids. 4/5

Charlotte, why do you need so many accounts? I could do with two, and I only use Perfectomundo to get around the "4 posts per 30 minutes" rule and double-post rules.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 13:20:29

At 3/1/06 01:10 PM, Fragalicious wrote: I have an extreme case of the flu (I was NOT vomiting blood, just a couple of drops came out when I coughed). I won't be going to school for a while, so maybe I'll have more time to stay around here. I would have posted more yesterday, but when I feel like shit, I do feel like shit.

Big deal... I'm going under the knife in a couple of weeks because something snapped in my wrist ( too medical to explain ) and since the operation is in my wrist I will not only be fully conscious of it, I can by request watch the procedure. and the doctors will send me home a couple hours after it so always remember some one out there is having worse than you... I won’t even get to miss school because of it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 13:22:22

I hope you get better Frag...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 13:40:22

At 3/1/06 01:24 PM, Britkid wrote: Actually, no.

Then it's either Boris seeing as he recently played around with alts or Charlotte yanking our chain though I have suspicions of speedy *cough*Kandy_Kane*cough*.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 13:40:51

At 3/1/06 01:20 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Big deal...

I don't see how that is worse than what I'm going through. If you get to go to school AND be operated on without anesthesia AND you get to go back to your home a couple of hours after, then it's definitely no big deal. It's a matter of common sense. Meanwhile, I've missed two days of school already, I can't eat nothing but liquids, my throat has swelled up to the point of never ending pain, I've had only three or four hours of sleep in the last two days, I've lost my ability to talk, I've lost my ability to taste, my body temperature is as of now 105 degrees Fahrenheit, and I've been reduced to having to partake of three different kinds of medicine every 4 hours. I'm having it WAY worse.

At 3/1/06 01:22 PM, Speedy1234 wrote: I hope you get better Frag...

Thanks, Speeds. You don't know how much I appreciate that.

At 3/1/06 01:24 PM, Britkid wrote: It's funny how everyone thinks I'm a Bad Idea.

Meh, random guess. Nomader?

You know...now is the time to kill all those chickens.

...Yes.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 14:00:33

At 3/1/06 01:40 PM, Fragalicious wrote: I don't see how that is worse than what I'm going through.

I don't really get a choice in the matter, but odds are I won't be able to use that hand for a while, but lets not quarrel over who is more screwed physically now. I hope you get better soon.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 14:21:09

I just realised something, i have well over 50 posts so shouldn't i be allowed to join?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 14:23:45

At 2/28/06 07:53 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote:
At 2/28/06 01:23 AM, Videogamemaster64 wrote:
At 2/27/06 10:27 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote:
At 2/27/06 09:21 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote:
I know. Well I wanted to spice things up ya know try a little bit of this and thrown in some of that, I dare not call myself emril, oh no. I try to kick it up a degree not a notch thats too much for me. Oh I love crescent rolls but heres what bugs me the most....the grip on this thing. The way I handle a crescent roll looks like i'm ready to boomerang it I mean I can't even properly put the butter is this thing I'm practicallly butchering it with this innocent little butter knife but the end result is a disaster. Take for example those pillsbery dough boy cookies. Crap. These things are like biting into a ball of foam and chewing on rubber while being castrated with an electric buzz saw...okay maybe not that intense but you can visually see how something made so delicous on TV can look so bad on your kitchen counter. I'm telling you, commericals will do anything to enhance the qulaity of the food or product and HD TV is not making it any better with a better resolution seeing that boneless chicken wing being dipped into that cup of barbeque sauce and taking a suculent bite well NO! Too many times have I been decieved by the ingenious of tele marketing. Damn. Well aside from that I've been experimenting with sorts of bread rolls and I'm finding the baget ( I do believe I pronounced that wrong but try to live with it) roll an astounding use for certain sandwhich projects. I'm big on the deli so I can really go wild with the toppings and such. A most ramboxious opportunity to really experiment with creative cooking. Amazing it is.

well it is a bagetpronounced like BAG-ET (or in the french language it's LE PAIN ) and it's a french bread very long and i like to spend half an hour tearing them apart for a snack there good with some cream soda.....and the cookies...never make em but whenever i improvise i improvise the already improvised (by my mother) and usually it is very sugary because i sprinkle a lot of sugar around it and when it melts it looks cool but tastes only a little sweeter.....oh well we aren't world renowned chefs

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 14:24:37

At 3/1/06 02:00 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I don't really get a choice in the matter, but odds are I won't be able to use that hand for a while, but lets not quarrel over who is more screwed physically now. I hope you get better soon.

I hope your operation goes well, and that your hand heals soon.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 14:48:45

At 2/28/06 11:04 PM, GoodFella wrote: Hey everyone, thanks for the reviews on the rhyme stories, just droppin a line to say hi since I have been away, I got locked up!! Yes I spent a few nights in jail, all I can say is that I was in the wrong car at the wrong tim, it kinda sucked because I missed work and they got pissed, but they love me again.

I didn't have the chance yet to say congrats on the second ryme story, nice work. I liked it just as much as the first, you could really have somthing going there with that. It should be intresting to see what else you come up with.

Locked up eh? Sounds like you got yourself into a good mess there didn't you. It happnes though, what are ya gonna do. For a few nights you must have really been havin some fun. Don't you just love the wrong pace at the wrong time thing? It seems to get around to everyone at some point or another.

Hope things are back on track for you, especially with work. Make sure you drop by here and ask for help if you need anything. You havn't forgot what it is like on the outside have you? lol.

On a side note to everyone, things are great in here. It is a pure pleasure to come in here and not see some of the garbage that we all used to see, great work. I'm not sure that anyone will want to live through another one, but we should all be back on our way to anohter of charrlotte's orgy's. If there is another I think we all need more alchohol and less of you, ha.

I have been thinking it would be intresting for everyone to post what the mafia is to them. It would be cool to see what the ngm means to you all, and maybe even how you feel it has helped you in different ways. Just a thought, totaly optional. I know we have a lot of great people here, and some that have seen good times and bad, so just curious.

I have been wondering where we are with the private forums. I know the last time I heard it was somthing that was going to happen, just slowly. Not sure if much has changes from that or not. I know there is a lot to go into that so i am offering assistance as well. I am slightly noobish when it comes to forums, but am willing to learn.

Well everyone, keep up all the hard work. It is deffinatly paying off in here. All the effort has surely not gone unnoticed. Thanks to all of you that aid in the smooth running of this family. A round on me...*passes everyone a shot*...enjoy.

-Turk

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature