00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Iva0413 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,657,208 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 15:00:57

Phantom, I hope the Op. goes well.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 15:31:22

At 3/1/06 03:00 PM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: Phantom, I hope the Op. goes well.

It's not that big of a deal but I will request the operation filmed on tape and distribute it on the web. I love Biology. Besides they say that overall I need the operation but it's not urgent so I hope to get wasted well before I have to go there.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 15:55:01

At 3/1/06 11:51 AM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: Yes, there is a report sheet.

would you like to tell me where its located?

I'm not being ingored but it does hurt a bit.

lucky bastard.

I am not going Emo, I may be a Goth but, I am not going Emo.

your goth?! sweet! im not, but i know a few people who are and their kick ass!

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 15:59:14

and in reply to Bad_Idea...Ghost?

and to englishpanda...who knows! ive thought you were a member here from the start to tell the truth.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 16:05:23

nope. your all wrong so far.

Nobody's even guessed it so far! comon people! ok ok, heres a hint.

hint - Im only really active here, ive written about 5 stories. Im also a member in the NG Assasins, and i also make sigs in the ASM.

you guys are dumb XD

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 16:13:26

Hey guys!

It should be pretty obvious who I am...

Anyways, I just wanted to say, that Java's screwed up for me... I can't install it, and it's driving me insane. So, unless someone teaches me how to use mIRC, I won't be on the chat room anytime soon.

Life note, life's great, even though I'm being rejected from all my honors classes. :D

Looking through, everything seems alright... anyways, I'll be back on tomarrow. So long!

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 16:15:14

Bad_Idea, I belive you are TurkeyBean.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 16:17:48

At 3/1/06 04:05 PM, Bad_Idea wrote: nope. your all wrong so far.

Frag...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 16:26:18

At 3/1/06 04:15 PM, Regus_MK_IV wrote: Bad_Idea, I belive you are TurkeyBean.

Good guess. I don't know about the other club but he said he makes sigs so... I have no clue but you make a good guess... I'll go snoop.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 16:26:43

At 3/1/06 02:48 PM, Turkeybean wrote: Locked up eh?

Thanks Turk, I will do my best to stay the hell out of nasty jail, I really hated being in there but it was a learning thing I guess. Important thing is that I did nothing wrong and I wont be charged.

Bad_Idea = Ocelot

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 16:29:23

At 3/1/06 04:26 PM, GoodFella wrote: Bad_Idea = Ocelot

MrDeadly, fits all descriptions.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 16:57:14

Hey guys, I bet you'll never guess who this is. Isn't this a cool alt? Wait! Oh no! I forgot to switch to my alt account! Lol, people and their alts make me laugh. There are so many. Btw, bad_idea isn't mine. I am too smart for that, mine would have been good_idea. ^_^

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 17:14:16

My doctor told me that I use alts to satisfy my multiple personalities. So everyone gets a chance to shine you know?

Ha...thats a joke

Anyway, I will be working at home today so maybe i will have a chance to make some art for fun.

Also, I may end my Art is Art movement on Retrogade, but who knows, I started uploading 2 of my images a day to the retrogade portal because they deleted one of my pieces and I lost it forver. So I stopped naming my art on the portal.

Time is money these days so I may have less time to waste on pointless random fun unless it provides the nessicary funds. I have a friend to help with the PHP on triptoons, so the portal will be up soon. The portal will be private for a while, so I may pick some of you to be active on it.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 17:16:54

At 3/1/06 04:29 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: MrDeadly, fits all descriptions.

Bastard.

i was starting to feel like nobody even new i was in the mafia!

took you guys long enough.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 18:23:43

At 3/1/06 05:16 PM, MrDeadly wrote: i was starting to feel like nobody even new i was in the mafia!

took you guys long enough.

How could no one of gotten this? lol

Frag l hope you get better soon. Coughing up blood is never a good sign.

Phantom l also hope your operation goes extremely well. It's gonna leave on hell of a scar though.

Turk, what's your profession? Correct me if i'm wrong but arn't you the shrink? Either way, get onto the chat room here and i'll tell you what the mafia means to me.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 18:27:30

damn, am i the only person who hasn't been locked up? well i guess i'll get left out when everyone starts trading their stories about what they did (and who did them) on the 'inside.' i once sent my friend soap on a rope in a care package....i'm pretty sure that if he wasn't guarded by steel bars and men with shotguns, that he would have beat the tar out of me.

the worst that's ever happened to me is being in an interrogation room for 2 hours, which just got progressively hotter and hotter while about 5 different cops harassing me because i wouldn't talk without a lawyer. and if only i had another chance at life....
.....i would have done it again in a heartbeat. it's amazing how satisfying it is to see a man's face turn blood-red when he realizes that his strapped large frame and deep booming voice does nothing to intimidate you, and he slowly but surely comes to realize that you have complete control of him. i think that i was seconds from getting a massive beatdown when my lawyer finally arrived and arranged my immediate release. it was completely worth it. i think everyone should try it. mindfucking cops with guns is one of the biggest rushes i've ever had....and all i had to do was sit there. of course, the satisfaction was made complete as i walked out of the station and kindly wished my interrogators to have a pleasant night.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 18:29:09

man this plase just seems to get better by the day but hey i think i have uped my posts enough to be secure and wont have to worry to much about the one-liners

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 18:44:55

At 3/1/06 06:29 PM, broncofan144 wrote: man this plase just seems to get better by the day but hey i think i have uped my posts enough to be secure and wont have to worry to much about the one-liners

You still have some one-liners but l like you. One thing though, keep everything you hear, say, or do in the NG Asassians club outta here ok?
I don't want to hear anything about Mutant again, got it?!

Frag, l didn't know you were in Mutant's club. When did this happen?
And by the way, l just had an interesting conversation with Mutant in the chat room. I ain't gonna tell ya's what went on but he just went to the top of my list of scumbags.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 18:49:54

ok sure thing because i know how sometimes talking about others crews can spark unwanted attention but i will never talk about the assassins in here

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 19:11:41

At 3/1/06 01:10 PM, Fragalicious wrote: Charlotte, why do you need so many accounts? I could do with two, and I only use Perfectomundo to get around the "4 posts per 30 minutes" rule and double-post rules.

I don't want to discuss that in here.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 19:23:50

At 3/1/06 06:44 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: You still have some one-liners but l like you. One thing though, keep everything you hear, say, or do in the NG Asassians club outta here ok?
I don't want to hear anything about Mutant again, got it?!

ng assassins? you mean THE assassins? correct me if i'm wrong (which i never am) but i remember that club, because it was started as one of our clubs, by two of own members, nox interfector and basstard. that club died a long time ago, and considering neither nox or basstard even come to newgrounds anymore, i dont see how any of them could have rightfully transferred ownership of the club to anyone else. why is it that all of a sudden there is activity in it again?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 19:29:14

Trapped in Africa-Part 3

Ghost held his head, "Why do i need to be up this early again?" he asked Jihadmala, who drove around as reckful as always. Jihadmala, or Jihad, for short, turned his head, though still drove at high speeds, "Because we're going to go see what YOUR guns are helping US do." he said. He took a sharp turn and grabbed Ghost's shirt as he was about to fly out of the caqr. The son of the Kinghad neglected to ask for any safety feautures in the car, including airbags and seatbelts...typical of this man.

Ghost looked down at the camp, "What is this?" Jihad grinned, "Death camp for POW's, the smell of deat his marvelous isn't it?" he laughed loudly as he slapped a hand on Ghost's shoulder and shot into the air with his other. Ghost looked at everyone, "Who are they?" Jihad frowned, "Listen, don't ask too many questions. I know who you are back in America, so you know more than me that too many questions will get you killed." Ghost nodded and s ighed. The men and women of the camp were odd, skinny, looked like they weighed not even a hundred pounds. One looked like Jihad, to an extent, and it made Ghost assume things about the POW's.

Ghost drove without saying a word to Jihad back to his hotel, he was remembering what he had been shown. Little children that the King considered old enough to fire AK-47's were the firing squad for all the people in the death camp. Ghost looked into the eyes of each and every one of these children, but saw nothing except a dull, cold look. He took violent turns at every thought of each child. He knew that it was his guns, his ammo that was killing these probably innocent and suffering people. He wasn't killing them, but he was helping, helping a lot.

Ghost was in his hotel room agai, this time not having to get rid of any young girls this time. He unrolled a map of the country, looking at areas that he was curious about. He had not been permitted to cross a certain line. When he traced the line on the map, he found that the map was split into two different places. He growled, "Alright, 6 days, 6 days i have to make this King and whoever leads the others either come to terms with eachother, or come to terms with my gun." he said. he smoked another cigar, "This king, i know is evil...i need to meet the other." So he began drawing up a plan in his head, "One of these leaders will rule, or they will both die." he promised himself.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 19:29:36

At 3/1/06 07:23 PM, Strauss69 wrote: ng assassins? you mean THE assassins? correct me if i'm wrong (which i never am) but i remember that club, because it was started as one of our clubs, by two of own members, nox interfector and basstard. that club died a long time ago, and considering neither nox or basstard even come to newgrounds anymore, i dont see how any of them could have rightfully transferred ownership of the club to anyone else. why is it that all of a sudden there is activity in it again?

Actually, you were wrong. It's "NG Asassians" and Mutant and his clan basically run the place. See for yourself, linky linky.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 20:01:42

At 3/1/06 07:29 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: Actually, you were wrong. It's "NG Asassians" and Mutant and his clan basically run the place. See for yourself, linky linky.

it seems to me that mutant and his clan are frequents here, or at least his clansmen. We do not seem to have a problem with his friends running around our establishment.

So I ask all of you, what keeps mutant from joining? A bitter past? We once had a bitter past with some members here, but some came to be great leaders and followers.

I've kept a close eye on mutant, his posts, attitude, everything. When you guys turned you back on him, I helped him out. I gave him inspiration and ideas to try and correct his past wrongs. I told him to apologize to me first and then to all of you.

He has proved to me that he has changed.

If you want my full vision, AIM me. DreamJragon

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 20:02:11

At 3/1/06 07:29 PM, BigLundi wrote: Trapped in Africa-Part 3

Very good story Lundi. Great suspense, looking forward to the next one.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 20:03:43

At 3/1/06 08:01 PM, _Ghost_ wrote: He has proved to me that he has changed.

If you want my full vision, AIM me. DreamJragon

That l feel is a bunch of crap. He just said something to me that, l feel, highly disrespects this club and everyone in it. For that, l can never agree to him.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 20:21:42

I have to agree with ghost.
Mutant has really matured and i bealive that he would be a wonderfull add.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 21:55:06

At 2/27/06 10:27 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote:
At 2/27/06 09:21 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote:
well it is a bagetpronounced like BAG-ET (or in the french language it's LE PAIN ) and it's a french bread very long and i like to spend half an hour tearing them apart for a snack there good with some cream soda.....and the cookies...never make em but whenever i improvise i improvise the already improvised (by my mother) and usually it is very sugary because i sprinkle a lot of sugar around it and when it melts it looks cool but tastes only a little sweeter.....oh well we aren't world renowned chefs.

Ah the sugar touch. Both deadly and mysterious depending on how you use it. Sugar in the coffee or perhaps sprinkled on strawberry's ( what a mess afterwards). Sugar has played an important role in my cooking whether I want to add that extra tart taste to my pasrtys or start the morning right with a little dab here and there on a simple fruit cup. Decorating has always been a hobby for me and improvising with sugar is a fantastic idea as is trying to shove a waff of dough bread smack center into the over and watch it expand and finally implode to burst outwards onto your counter which you finally had set the utencils on but no matter everything with sugar is a go however there have been many brand names out there that try to encorporate the same taste it and that absolutely ruins me because I figure "same sugar same kick" well I was in for awake up call when I added sweet and low into my coffee this morning and what do you know the coffee spit flies across the room and smothers the clean tile floor soon realizing you have to go on gut instinct when you want to take that risk at trying a new flavor or spice ingredient. The cooking world is a dangerous place, very few can actuallly hold on; right know I'm not feeling too secure. Oh well and of course we're no world though of chefs so to say but we can sure as sure believe we are. I gotta tell ya imagination in the kitchen works wonders. You think your ramzee shoutin orders and tossin the pasta flip in the air, it makes you feel alive. I love it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-01 22:14:43

Steel Inferno
Final Chapter

Mr. Trivia continues his efforts to repair the experimental time machine, but focuses heavily on reclaiming the log data from the unit's hard drive. Without knowledge of the specific coordinates in time and space, a million time machines couldn't bring Boris back.
“I have finished posting the cautionary signs, sir. What would you like me to do next?” LAD reported to Triv.
“Find the source of this common sense black hole and take care of it.” ‘Survival of the fittest just isn't what it used to be.’ he thought to himself.
What really puzzled Mr. Trivia was how Boris wound up in Europe. Normally, a time machine only moves people and things through the 4th dimension (time), which is why time machines are usually installed in cars or ships to move to different points in a 3-dimensional coordinate system. Triv pondered the question so hard that he almost overlooked the results of the diagnosis he ran.
“Strauss, there's good news and bad news about Boris' condition.” Triv called to Strauss.
“Well, spit it out!” he said eager to learn what was going on.
“The good news is that I've recovered the log data, which tells me that he is in Bastogne, Luxembourg on December 21, 1944. The bad news is, there's obviously a bug in my time machine and we’ll only be able to send one person.” he reported.
“Shit shit shit” Strauss said pacing back and forth. “Phantom! Oh.” he said as Phantom appeared right next to him, “Go and tell Ghost that only one person will be able to go back to get Boris. GO!” Phantom jetted up the stairs and searched for Ghost while Strauss still paced back and forth. “Can’t it be fixed?” Strauss said turning to Triv.
“Time traveling is a very delicate procedure all in itself. The bug would take weeks to fix, and if we rush it now permanent damage would be dealt onto those who go in it. Only one person is allowed.” he said.
Beeping noises come from one of the robots as rolls up to Triv handing him a paper.
“More bad news Strauss.”Triv said looking up from the sheet.
“What's it this time?” He said exhausted from the ordeal.
“It seems that the bug has, somewhat spread. Like a virus almost. Whoever goes back will only have an hour to find Boris and retrieve him. If he does find him, then contact must be present between the two when the timer runs out. Then the time machine will reverse itself bringing them back here.” Triv says indicating a spot in the time machine.
“It’s the only plan we got. Now to figure out who goes back. Let’s wait for Ghost’s call.” he says looking at Phantom and Ghost who are now coming down the stairs.

After a long discussion it is decided that Phantom will be the one being sent back. He climbs into the chamber and waves to them as Triv sets the timer to one hour.
“Godspeed.” Triv says pressing a button sending flashes and sparks within the chamber.
When the smoke clears Phantom is gone.

*In Bastogne*

“We need a medic here now!” I scream clutching the bullet wound on Sgt. Owens neck. Gunfire is heard everywhere followed by the explosions of the German 88's “MEDIC!” I yell at the top of my voice.
A medic comes rushing over and drags Sgt. Owen away. ‘He’ll be fine. He lives remember?’ I think to myself. I turn back towards the wall where Sgt. Owens Sprigfeild is laying and dive over to it. I slowly raise my head and pick out and German.
“Lord make my hand steady.” I say aiming down the sight. I shoot and miss, “Damn!” I said working the bolt action and aiming down the site again, “Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.” I take another shot and hit the German in the rib cage sending him down.
“It’s not a head shot, but it’ll work.” a voice says from behind me.
I turn around to see Phantom squatting next to me with a smile on his face.
“Holy shit am I glad to see you!” I say embracing him. “This has been one helluva day.”
“I hope to make it better, hand me that gun.” he says pointing to the sniper.
“Be my guest. I’m rubbish with it any way.” I said giving it to him and picking up a B.A.R. and firing it off at some advancing Germans, “How the hell do we get outta here?” I said reloading the B.A.R.
“At the end of the hour we should reappear back in the lab. But before that hour is up me and you have to be in contact.” he said picking off German after German.
“Well it shouldn’t take to long, time flies when you’re having fun.” I said letting the B.A.R. do it’s work on some more Germans.

We sit pressed up against the wall reloading our guns. I look over at Phantom and he looks back at me, I stop reloading and start to laugh, he soon follows. We’re sitting against the wall with bullets flying over head and buildings being destroyed by artillery, and we’re having a blast.
The watch on Phantom’s wrist beeps indicating the hour is up and I jump onto him saying, “This is gay.”
The electric sound and the flames appear again and stop as fast as they started. Silence. I see Phantom and I start to laugh again.
“Oh no! The virus made them gay!” Fragment yelled out as we looked up and noticed everyone staring at us and that I was directly on top of Phantom.
I quickly jump off of him and help him up. We walk out of the time machine and Triv comes up and punches me square in the face.
“Next time don’t fuck around in my lab!” he says walking off in anger.
“Missed you to.” I said getting up and brushing myself off.
“That was really stupid of you Boris. Did you know that?” Strauss said to me as I stood up.
“No use crying over spilt milk.” I said sitting down in one of the chairs. Everyone stared at me.
“What? This chair ain’t gonna send me to space or anything is it?” I didn’t need an answer I just got up as quick as possible. “Ha-ha. What next?” I said to them.
“You’re a bastard.” Lundi said to me smiling.
“That’s right. I’m a bastard. I’m one of the battling bastards of Bastog.....” before I could finish that I tripped over a wire and fell into another machine, but before I could jump out it flashed I was gone.
END

I’d like to say thank you to Triv who helped with this chapter, and to everyone else who read it. Thanks.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-03-02 01:39:06

At 3/1/06 08:21 PM, Speedy1234 wrote: I have to agree with ghost.
Mutant has really matured and i bealive that he would be a wonderfull add.

I looked into the NG assassins myself and I just want to say that I can hardly see much if any change in his juvenile behavior. He argues with the members at his own club cursing them so much I didn't even know was possible, I think Charlotte’s punishment should stay valid. Just an opinion, naturally if Ghost honestly feels who can be here and stay normal then it is not up to me but remember, every one makes mistakes.

BBS Signature