Don't Be A Dick: Things That Will Get You Banned:
- Racism, sexism, hate speech or any other type of discriminatory behavior
- Harassing other users
- Baiting, trolling or otherwise trying to start fights or annoy others
- Threatening to harm yourself or somebody else
- Flooding chat with an excessive number of messages (this results in an automatic 24-hour ban)
- Linking to viruses, referral sites, or maliciously coded websites
- Discussing illegal activity
- Posting or spamming links unrelated to the discussion
- Passing messages between users when one has the other blocked
- Constantly being negative or putting down others, site content, or the community
If you're concerned about your freedom of speech being violated by these rules, please read this.
Behavior in GeneralThe Newgrounds community is really special and we want chat to be a welcoming and fun place to hang out for anyone who wants to be here. We discuss a wide range of topics from site content to life the universe and everything. If things start to get heated please consider taking it to private channels (within reason, nothing illegal, etc.) or Discord. Or, let off some steam with a cool fighting game.
Final ThoughtsChat is now a Supporter perk. You can continue to visit chat even after your Supporter has expired. There will be NO refunds if you get banned.
We usually give fair warning when anyone is crossing the line, but we're not going to go out of our way to issue warning after warning or ban after ban.
If you have any concerns about behavior in chat, need help or want to make suggestions you can PM one of our chat moderators: Knights, Malachy