Reviews for "철쭉 (Royal Azalea)"

This song is simply powerful in my opinion. Makes me think of newer sci-fi fantasy adventure anime and rpgs, amazing. <3

wow, mad JRPG vibes. Well done, youve accomplished a really nice full sound here. Lots of nice flow too, like when it breaks down into the quieter parts and rebuilds back up.

I definitely agree with NekoMika about this piece. It's just simply powerful!

I like the instrumental palette and the energy. The percussion is really crisp and the string melodies are gorgeous. I think my favorite part is the breakdown section at 1:26 - feels like someone pushed the reset button on the flurry of action in the garden. You also channel the energy really well with that frantic violin line at around the 2-minute mark. The ending sounded a tad inconclusive, but I guess that's why it's the 2nd track on the album. :) Keep up the good work, Miyo! ^_^

OH sHuiT a neW miyOlopHonE sOng EBIC