Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Spanish Waltz"

do you have special axe, no
aw man i killed so
many monsters for that axe

What do you mean I don't have enough for the stick?

wait ... lemme buy the red potion

Hello,

I plan to make a Let's Play of this game at some point in the future and would like to ask, may I keep this music in my Let's Play or would you appreciate if I removed it.

With kind regards
-DragonCats Does Gaming N Stuff

so pleasing... I just want to fall asleep... *snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring**snoring* sorry for that.