Reviews for "virtuapikey"

The game got a bit repetitive

But the intro movie at the start made me laugh, and it certainly was relaxing to come in from school and beat up a few pikies before having a glass bottle shoved down my throat by one of them. Cool game.

pretty good

that was a good game still havent beat the fat irah guy though

Very Nice Game

Very well put together, good smooth graphics, and an amazing style. I really enjoyed this game, made it to level 4 before I died. I thought the comic book style intro was a really good idea.

V. nice

after the last few games i played on here its so good to play a extremely good game nice graphics and gameplay the sound is ok but i can live with that nice intro as well

Excellent!

This game kicks ass, now you can beat up a pikey with no worries about them leaving town and leaving all the trash behind. :)

Marvellous my friend. Marvellous.