Reviews for "virtuapikey"

Pretty good but needs work

Unlike many other features on Newgrounds, this game actually loads quickly and is instantaneously playable. The game itself is a bit limited however. Although the concept is good, comparing this to Punch out is exhaggerated. This game has little or no strategy, with the best technique to knock out most fighters being hitting space bar as fast as possible. A more expansive game with better game play and more characters would be cool. Nice idea though.

Nice

Pretty funny, good to play, pretty addictive, nice graphics, cool idea and some nice sound effects. All in all a pretty slick game; not in the top tier of NG games, but pretty cool.

Not bad

First off I want to start by saying that people that review games should never give zero one because people spend time and effort in creating something good. Yeah sometimes games might not come out too good but they tired and for Vegoito u r an idot who r u what have you submitted to this website. Don't talk shit. To the game it was ok not the best, graphics are really good. The only thing that really bothered me was the fact that the my boxer was totally over the other character. Good job though.

Pretty Good Game

Even though it got a lil redundant in playing, i thought this game kicked MAJOR ass and is def worth playing

lol

it was cool but to easy i beat it first try, i thought i was gonna go into it thinking im gonna have to try it a couple times but it wa really easy but over all kool