Reviews for "virtuapikey"

It was ok

Good Ol' Punch Out with trailer trash in the boxers places. I didn't see that many mullet so I was kinda sad aboot this so I gave it a 7.

one kool game

really good but i found the last one quite hard overall really good

Simple and Fun

Once again....excellent graphics. Simple fighting game that is very well drawn. This wasn;t just slapped together. Great Job.

hilarious!

Really liekd this game and found it hilarious!! xD hahahahaha FINALYL a game where you can beat the living daylights out of those filthy mouthed pikey.....

*ahem*

I also liked the really annoying impressions of the pikey's voices. Only complaint is, whats with the transparent fighter? It doesnt DO anything for this game.

Rawr.

'You racist, evil image of Hitler and the people reviewing are a bunch of sad just as racist racists!!!'

How is that racist?

And to a point, Pikeys deserve to be killed anyway. Steal my girlfriend's teddybear... That'll teach you... Barstood... //Abuses the space bar.