Reviews for "Guardian Angel"

Don't like it that much

I don't like this game much,i think it gets boring after about 2 levels, and i can't see anything interesting,even if the character is well done and the graphics aren't bad.

In my opinion,it's too similar to thousands of other games i played on the net;to lower my score are the almost total missing of story,and the badly designed enemies.
Sorry,i'm only saying my opinion.

And the music is nice too

Something weirdly nostalgic about this game that makes me think way back to when the coolest stuff to find on the internet was little 8-bit animations. In any case, the mouse control is interesting, and while a terribly complex game, it's still a fun time-waster.

Boring/obnoxious

Not to my taste, not that it truly matters I suppose, but I foudn the music boring, the mouse controls simplistic, and the progression slow. The graphics were okay for what little of it there is, but to be quite frank, I don't understand why it keeps getting good reviews. Of course, when people's comments follow the line of 'OMG IT'S AN ANGEL 10/10 ROFLROFLROFL', I suppose that's to be expected...

Gally?

This girl remind me of Battle Angel Alita :P

The Game concept is great, but the control isn't because mouse isn't really for platforming. You should change the control to arrow keys. That's all. 4/5

sweet