Reviews for "BFG23!"

Truely inspirational!

I've heard all your music, your possibly the best NG artist I've ever heard, the vocalist is Beyond awesome, your possessed my MP3 player Damn you!

If your not using Sebalious I'll kill myself!

10/10 by Far

interestin...

dont sound like the usual indie, which I dont like

Mesmorizing

I loved it. At first, i didnt like it but after listening to it again, i cant stop. I think you did a great job and the skips that you put in the middle of the song, i really liked. Its a really mellow song; always searching for music like this. Great work.

awsome

this song is absolutely amazing

Excellent!!!

i love this song so much, its really relaxing but u could dance to it to. the singing is really beautiful also as well as the melody. did u sing this? if not, who is the singer?

Nostrap responds:

My friend sang and I did the backups :)