Reviews for "Animation Warrior Theme"

Awesome!

Awesome! I really enjoyed it. Nice fast melodies. The bass was a bit distorted, but hey, it's techno! Great job! Check out my song, {-Kick off-}. Thanks!

Keep it easy ;)

Dj-Element

What the....

I was playing in a server in CS with a mod I've never seen before. All this time I thought the song was from the server, but it was actually from here? GAH! I never would've guessed, since it fits so well. Hm, that would explain why the music was still playing after I quit the game. For my sheer stupidity and for a good ol' time, a fifen for you sir. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Hello!

Hello there, I've been following for your music for awhile, and you're really good. About this song, I really like it and was wondering if I could step it for www.flashflashrevolution.com . You'd get credit for it, of course, and more exposure =3 I'd just need the BPM of the song. If you have any other questions, you can PM me.

Keep up the good work!

Giving ParagonX9 a run for his / her money

Quite the theme there, and it almost sounds like a techno-fied version of one of ParagonX9's battle themes (speaking of whom, he hasn't submitted in nearly 2+ years).

Well, I found it excellent as a "rush" theme for finishing my English Research Paper on XD.

Excellent work!

You have really done a great job with this. I´ll PM you when I´m done with Animation Warrior 3..
If you want to watch the AW3 Sneak Peak just seach for "Xipp" in the NG BBS. Then you´ll properly find a link in one of my postes named "AW3 Sneak Peak".
Anyway, thanks for making the theme for me. I couldn´t believe my own eyes when I found out that you would make the theme for me. =)
I hope that AW3 will make your music more famous.

//Xipp

NightHawk22 responds:

lol , thanks for the oppurtunity!thanks for putting up with my several attempts! I'll keep a lookout for AW3!
Thanks,