Reviews for "Animation Warrior Theme"

A very nice song, more peeps should download!!!

This was a very nice song, something new with a nice beat. I dont understand why people aren't downloading it! they must be stupid or something.

NightHawk22 responds:

I'm hoping the downloads will spike after Xipp releases the flash that goes with it.
Thanks for the positive review,
NightHawk22

What the....

I was playing in a server in CS with a mod I've never seen before. All this time I thought the song was from the server, but it was actually from here? GAH! I never would've guessed, since it fits so well. Hm, that would explain why the music was still playing after I quit the game. For my sheer stupidity and for a good ol' time, a fifen for you sir. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Excellent work!

You have really done a great job with this. I´ll PM you when I´m done with Animation Warrior 3..
If you want to watch the AW3 Sneak Peak just seach for "Xipp" in the NG BBS. Then you´ll properly find a link in one of my postes named "AW3 Sneak Peak".
Anyway, thanks for making the theme for me. I couldn´t believe my own eyes when I found out that you would make the theme for me. =)
I hope that AW3 will make your music more famous.

//Xipp

NightHawk22 responds:

lol , thanks for the oppurtunity!thanks for putting up with my several attempts! I'll keep a lookout for AW3!
Thanks,
NightHawk22

Sweet

Excellent job with this, this would be an awesome theme for like a boss battle in a game or something. It's not too repetitive, although around 1:15-1:26 it sounded pretty bad. Try to work on that area.