Reviews for "Animation Warrior Theme"

Sweet

Excellent job with this, this would be an awesome theme for like a boss battle in a game or something. It's not too repetitive, although around 1:15-1:26 it sounded pretty bad. Try to work on that area.

great

how come xipp hasnt put this into animation yet, it would prolly get way more downloads of which it deserves. oh and nice percs

Excellent work!

You have really done a great job with this. I´ll PM you when I´m done with Animation Warrior 3..
If you want to watch the AW3 Sneak Peak just seach for "Xipp" in the NG BBS. Then you´ll properly find a link in one of my postes named "AW3 Sneak Peak".
Anyway, thanks for making the theme for me. I couldn´t believe my own eyes when I found out that you would make the theme for me. =)
I hope that AW3 will make your music more famous.

//Xipp

NightHawk22 responds:

lol , thanks for the oppurtunity!thanks for putting up with my several attempts! I'll keep a lookout for AW3!
Thanks,
NightHawk22

Giving ParagonX9 a run for his / her money

Quite the theme there, and it almost sounds like a techno-fied version of one of ParagonX9's battle themes (speaking of whom, he hasn't submitted in nearly 2+ years).

Well, I found it excellent as a "rush" theme for finishing my English Research Paper on XD.

Hello!

Hello there, I've been following for your music for awhile, and you're really good. About this song, I really like it and was wondering if I could step it for www.flashflashrevolution.com . You'd get credit for it, of course, and more exposure =3 I'd just need the BPM of the song. If you have any other questions, you can PM me.

Keep up the good work!