Reviews for "Hyperdestructive"

WOW

The clarity is pretty good! The build-up is okay, but not that great. Original stuff. I LOVE THE MELODIES! :D VERY COOL WITH THE POLYPHONIC LAYERS! :D
Very energetic!!! Wow.. This is one of the nicest things I've heard on NG lately! GOOD JOB

MUST DOWNLOAD!

Keep up the great work!

Peace,
R-VeeBee
5/5

Neato

I suppose I was expecting something a little more "destructive". Guess it wasn't super-hardcore fast-paced techno, lol.

That doesn't take away how great this song is.

And I can't think of anything more constructive to say, other then it's already got as many downloads as your first songs from back in February :).

I'm sure this one will be seeing Platinum soon.

Awesome work.

Keep it up, this song blends techno and trance beautifully. Excellent work, keep the music coming.

this song is pritty old

Whoot!!

Iteresting.

I can imagine a big fight going on to this! But I actually think it gets better towards the end. I now it kinda lost its rhythm there but I pretty sure you did that on purpose, because it actually makes it sound a lot like a fight which is the sound I think you were going for. Right? Cause it is called HYPERDESTRUCTIVE. So I my mind this is one of the greatest songs on Newgrounds. Now if someone would use this in a amazing fight scene... :) Respect!