Reviews for "High Stakes"

It would be even cooler if you do the same on phones! I really like your game, please don't stop doing good games.

Hmm, at it's heart I think it's a pretty cool game. The concept and aesthetic are very cool and delivered nicely with the presentation and graphics. The very act of flipping cards and such actually feels good due to the nice interactions and animations. The onboarding process was horrific though: I know it's a game rigged by vampires, so it makes sense they're trying to trap you, but still, a tutorial or more tips would help. It does give you some tips by hovering over things, which was very nice, but the basic rules weren't explained at all. I was kind of able to eventually piece together that it's a minesweeper type game, but that was after loads of initial frustration and confusion, and I still don't feel like I fully understand how it works. I understand the instructions are in the description, but I feel like the game should be a bit more intuitive and explain in-game, especially since there are a lot of mechanics, like pass, which you can totally miss out on. Still, very well put-together nonetheless.

tl;dr vampire poker

hmmmm i don't have blood

Incredibly addicting with an eerie and cool aesthetic.