Reviews for "360"

@Caziceul said as much meaning as I was able to parse. It added to my confusion that I wasn't sure if the floating thingy was a silver platter, a rock, or what. It was a cool romp, the graphics were nice and the vibe was too.

I wished I had more influence in the gameplay, some challenge, but maybe that's just whiplash from your usual output, and I'd not be judging another art game on this. Hell, writing this paragraph I even thought about how the lack of interactivity and choice reinforces the idea of being stuck in a loop.

Definitely a little confusing and didn't seem to land with an exact theme/story/message that ties it all together for me, but fun enough to figure out the weird minigames and their mechanics at times to see what's going on! There's an interesting allure to these type of games with minimal instructions and such: kinda like getting into a crashed alien space ship and hitting random buttons to see if you can get it to fly, haha.

that shit was weird