Reviews for "Grassurai"

help I can't stop killing myself intentionally

Very nice for such a quickly-created game. Has lots of nice little touches that I wouldn't expect from something like this (blood, screen shake, grass that folds when you approach it, etc.) Like you say, it's just a bit rough in terms of movement; harsh gravity, finicky air slash, movement without momentum and unforgiving jumps really leads to some annoying last levels.

I love how even though it's a little blob I can tell at the end of a level he's bowing. it adds so much to the game

it was fun for about 2 levels then it's just the same thing but harder to get too...

This game was pain the the ass, it's really stressing but I managed to finish it even on hardcore mode, because I love challange. I think it's pretty neat concept therefore I like it.

Nice concept