Reviews for "Grassurai"

That hard mode level is a tough one lol. Awkward controls.

Good game overall, but I think it would be improved if you made it so that you could thrust upward with the same button you use to jump and that that button were bound to z. Great work for a day.

Edit: Upon playing some more, the Samurai's weight makes the game feel extremely unpredictable, since you leave the peak of your jump so quickly. I wish I could rate this higher, but it's a chore to play past a certain point.

StuffedWombat responds:

thanks for that detailed feedback :D

i agree, it is kind of a chore to play, but for some reason i wanted it to be like this ^^

this was put together in day?

nicely done
good job

The game is awesome, but why does he kill himself every time you lose? :(

At Hard Mode Level 5 I give up, It's certainly possible, but I'm no good at it ^^'

Really engaging and fun, the jumping seems to be wonky sometimes, on the other hand one seems to need to really master the controls to get far. Maybe slow the game down just an inch, so the jumping- and slicing-window is a little wider?

Either way, Great effort! :)