For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Grassurai"

Thought it was a neat concept but the really low-bit graphics and small colour pallette make it really hard to see what's really going on.

I like the concept, but I have the following criticisms:
- The controls trip me up on a regular basis. I keep pressing space thinking I can use it to jump, but it just restarts the game, and otherwise, the X key doesn't feel intuitive to use. I'd prefer something like the F key.
- The sound effects are annoying, even if I turn down the volume.
This has potential, however, and you could make it work if you tweaked these things.

StuffedWombat responds:

thanks for that thought out feedback!

You can use space to instantly reset, should have added that to the turorial :D

I will definitely add this game to my favorite list, This game has everything I looking for a fast-paced game. The Fast-paced action, Creative Design, and simple control.

kinda challenging

Hey there... Isn't it time to make some medals available?
Love your games but i have a collection, gop pamit...
!8/10! (good game)