Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2018"

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, this was a fun project to be a part of and everyone did great!! Yay yahoo

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Thanks for joinin MERRY EFFIN CHRISMIS

Well, now that it's finished, I can leave a review. It was a cool idea with the medals, some people say it's cheap, but it encourages you to come back daily. At least you didn't lock the actual art to its own day. Either way, you got some cool people to participate, and some cool art. The game world also looks nice and I really like how the presents and characters fill out the place. The background details are really cool too, with the little characters and shack in the distance rewarding you for looking around. That final day really brought ot the feels when I saw who the last character was. The igloo finally being enterable was nce, and so were its contents, but maybe you should have used the tank instead. Speaking of using different stuff on the last day, I think a different piece of art should have been used. This one was cool, and had a few iconic characters, but I think @Chobiluck, @Tyler or maybe even @Snailpirate's piece would have been better. A nice selection of characters for sure. The music was really great, very joyful and atmospheric. It can really bring out the feels. I wish it rotated out though. I seem to remember there being a different song at the beginning. Maybe this one is better suited to the mood, but I would like it if they switched from time to time.
Also edit: I'm sory, but the walking really should be a bit faster.
Overall a neat way to celebrate the holidays on NG, but some tweaks would be nice.

BrandyBuizel responds:

There's 4 songs switching out every 6 days.
I wish we had the luxury to choose which art was use each day but we ended up running out of our stockpile around the 16th. From then we were just using the next piece available and hoping one would be finished in time(reason for a lot of blackout in early hours of the morning)

Glad you could spend Christmas with us!

Wowie this was the ultimate Advent calendar I really loved following it throughout the month.

My favorite part is the inclusion of the Newgrounds characters that you control and gather around the tree.

The music is wonderful.
the Pixel arts are top notch.
the overall feel of this fine piece is awesomesauce.
Nice seeing 25 wonderful creative artist come together for the event.

I hope you guys and gals don't quit and come back next year.
I want to enter next year's if I can.

Merry Christmas <3