Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2018"

Oof, didn't realize the medals were day-of sensitive. That's my fault. Also, now that there's a lot of characters and presents, it's starting to chug a little. It's nowhere near unplayable, but it is noticeable. Would be nice if the boxes I opened already were remembered, but that may just be a thing on my end. Love the art and the collab as a whole. The characters are a really nice touch... when they aren't pushing presents away from me. The igloo is also interesting.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

The presents did save at one point, however I think that busted when I added the feature where it was based on Newgrounds server time, rather than the players local time. Hopefully that's the reason so I don't have to go digging through all my bullshit code too much lol.

Also I still gotta optimize it a bit more woopsie. Too many fancy ass collision checks.

good game

Woah, nice Christmas Adventure game you got there. Since there is a lot of good art, but I can't make art that is good, but I'm just gonna try.

I truly believe in you.

Happy Holidays! Love the song in the background. It sounds like a vocaloid song though if it is I cant figure out which vocaloid is singing

why are there 2 curosrs