Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2018"

This has been really fun. I like the idea of rarity in these medals. If you miss the day you don't get it. It's a great lesson in being present in the moment. I'm sad that won't be collecting all of the medals, but its life. We don't win at everything. The art work is really great too. Please be back next year. Also for the sake of my kids heritage can you do a Hanukkah art game too?

BrandyBuizel responds:

I'll throw a manurah in the igloo at least

Also you can come back around next year to claim missed medals!

So once you miss a day, you lose the ability to get that medal? That's a bit sad. I was looking forward to get a bunch of present medals.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Sad gamer hours.
Gotta come back next year fella

What a cute idea!

I like pixel art, and I really like the art that you can see in the gifts. Good artist.

Kinda wish more songs got cycled through. P.S. sorry to hear that, but best of luck.

BrandyBuizel responds:

We're having trouble getting the 4th out of 5 planned songs. We need to manually ask most artist's for permission

ninjamuffin99 responds:

yeah what brandy said. We had one picked out recently but the musician declined permission. So the search continues