Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2018"

que esta gran familia siga creciendo y a poyándose entre si asta los próximos años por haber

RGPAnims responds:

¡Gracias!

¡Gracias!

i can't zoom in OR out. you didn't add that, and left/right clicks, i can't zoom in. tell me how, is this game scamming me with the left/right clicks by wrong button. ZERO GAZILLION STARS
(TIMES INFINITY SQUARED PLUS ONE-THOUSAND)

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Its probably because im dumb and stupid

TheDyingSun responds:

🎵 99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs, pick one out, patch it around, you've got 103 bugs in the code 🎵 (Aka, good luck Cam)

I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF THE GAME...i PUSHED ALL THE PRESENTS TO THE BOTTOM OF THE TREEE, ENTERED THE IGLOO BUT STILL HAD TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN

And they said Infinity War was the ultimate crossover.

EVERYONE IS HERE

Nice game

so this game was pretty interesting took me a bit to understand what was going on but it was still fun even if I had missed out on some medals but overall this was fun I like seeing different artists and styles within the game, the game mechanics were pretty decent and overall this was just a fun game.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
No major changes here as I found this to be a fun game all the way through.

~X~

Cymbourine responds:

please dont ever make another review ever again

WAYNE I LOVE YOU
DONT LISTEN TO THOSE GUYS CYM IS A DUMBASS

Snackers responds:

Don't listen to the haters Wayne keep it going man, I love you

TheDyingSun responds: