Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2018"

This is looking real smooth! I can’t wait to see it when everything comes together! 🙏

This is gonna be awesome to see all the presents entry when Christmas arrive. Can't wait!

great to see you men! the tank men! hahaha

I got only one gift! GIMMEMORE!

BrandyBuizel responds:

Come back tomorrow like a good lad for your next present ;)
We'll try to have it updated each day before midnight so you don't have to wait for medals but no guarantees because we're working with 25 different artists!

This is nice and relaxing. Would be nice if you could interact with the other Tankman who is wandering around and hear Holiday quotes from them and positive encouragement. I take it that each new present will be added late into the day and does not get auto-added each morning right?

Either way, I look forward to getting all the medals. If one were to miss playing this for a day, will it be possible to get the medal the next day?

BrandyBuizel responds:

We're looking to insert new content like this as the month goes by in addition to new presents popping up!