Reviews for "Christmas ADVENTure 2018"

this is adorable
edit: 0h no what happened? I wanted to see this more then I wanted to see the gift from WoW 2008, please Santa don't be a cunt, just load this boi

everyone =^Meow^= reacts only to this review :3

I like the idea, but I would add in the ability to close the art with the space bar, so you don't have to alternate between the mouse and the keyboard. I'm not sure there's much point to the walking around. It might work better as an actual calendar so you can click each day to see the the next one. An actual adventure where you have to find the new picture each day would be a cool alternative, as well--like a little map to explore or something? Not much going on at the moment, but the art pieces are nice.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

You can now close the art with spacebar, as well as the escape key and mouse click.

And some little hunt for the art might be cool. There may or may not be extra little explorable areas planned ahead wink wink shhhhh

Wunderbares Konzept.

Ugh not worth the time.
Boring concept and somehow I managed to open every single present except 1 not worth my time

Hell yeah

(please read it with Bill n Ted's voices, thanks)

That's a most-excellent game dude!

We wish you a triumphant christmas!

And remember... Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes!

Happy Holidays!

(yes, that's my favorite movie, deal with it)

ninjamuffin99 responds:

that's a spot on impression it's like they're right here with me