Reviews for "{Blaze}"

FRiGGiN aWeSoMe!!!!

Just the way i like my moosic: Fast, Bass, Actual Rythem And Not Just Loud Crap! I can easily picture some ominous lookin' guy just coming in and tearing up the place at the speed of sound! And yes, Rose is also a very good beat. Kudos!

cornandbeans responds:

well thank you! :D

glad it didn't sound like crap :P

Great Music

This is very fitting for one of those high engery, fast pace, 2D flying shooter games. Reminds me of games like Ikaruga, Psyvariar II, Radien II and other 2D flying shooter games. Looking forward to hearing more of this kind of music ^^

cornandbeans responds:

yea vg music is an inspiration for a lot of my work :)

thanks for the kind words

this song is great!

Really had me going. Surefire 5.

OMFG

The best song i've heard for ages

You could Make Money, Man.

This is the kind of stuff people buy. a lot. You could make like, A band and crap.