Reviews for "{Blaze}"

this is so amazing

how can you make such amazing tunes? this was amazing :) thank you for making such good music

love it

I'm using this in my new game, its so great

Nice.

i loved it...

~Ç^%u0158°%u0170`$¤ß%u016E´OOOMMMMFFFFGGG#@÷פB¨¸

I started listening to this song. Yeah right, another piece of hardcore. And then... the arps came in. I was shocked. I listened with my mouth hanging open, not yet realising how much I love this. The pianos blew another fuse in my brain. And then when the arps came back I finally turned up the volume like heck on my headphones, it hurt, it screamed but i didn't care I LOVE THIS SONNNNNNG!!!! Aaaaaaaah insaaaaane! 20 outta 10! Btw the slow gentle ending is a very nice touch and pretty original. I guess it could also start with the slow strings and then bring in the beat. For the salvation of humanity, make more like this!!!!

Boy am I glad I was in the portal a moment ago [9]

Otherwise I wouldn't have happened upon your song. The flash itself was nothing special, in fact I got distracted by an IM after watching a bit of it, but thus your song continued in the background for several minutes as I IMed and browsed the web.

Great, great song. Takes me right back to the glory days of RageVI and ParagonX9 in the early days of the Audio Portal. You know, though it's a bit cleaner and simpler (not that that's a bad thing) than most techno on mp3.com (the old, original 1990s mp3.com that paid artists for their music a shitload pre-internet bubble collapse, I mean), this song would have been good enough to earn you 10,000s of $s back then (me, I earned $220 bucks back then, heh). Great stuff.

And I just realised while looking through my meager 8 audio reviews up to now (well, I've made a couple more, but some songs got deleted, bleh) that you're the same dude who made {Sunlight}, which was one of the songs that got me to start audio reviewing again after 3 years of not doing it. I should really listen to all your stuff in one go, but I actually love finding new jewels by you and others here by someone just happening to put them in a flash (no matter the quality of the flash). Great work, I should say more about the song itself, but I'll sum it up with:

Absolutely love the strings during the slowing fade-out, BTW, and some of the builds you... built. #;-}> As great as the energy level is through most of this one, I'd love to hear you do an ambient/chill-out song with some similar synths to this.