For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 63 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ANAMNESIS.fla"

I feel as what we are seeing is not just a purgatory, but rather hell, but not just any hell, in the video "madness combat 10" Deimos's body was sucked up into the black flamed creatures body to become part of the "collective" of other bodies to make him grow.
as a result i think what we are seeing is the struggles and the constant reminder and death of one of our heros as he is stuck in this purgatory to be constantly killed over and over again, to see his worse fears coming to life and as he tries to correct them, there is no real everlasting result, only torment and teasing before taking on another horrible death only to be re-winded to repeat it over and over again.

Deimos is having a bad dream...

...and he's never waking up! HAHAHAhaha heh heh... now I'm sad.

(For reference, see the comment below mine. It's been years and NG still doesn't have a reply feature :/)

I believe most of the purgatory theories. I hope he is being rezzed. I like him a trillion times better than sanford

I think deimos is reviving and reviving looking his friend dead.He is like in a purgatory

I'm guessing that this is hell and Deimos keeps being killed as well as having to watch his friends die over and over again, as some sort of torture for his acts when he was alive.