For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ANAMNESIS.fla"

This is short, but this is one most interesting madness animation i ever, it should be the begenning of something bigger, something greater...
By the way, this animation was made by skilled hand's, and i never seen any other thing than a good work from Mister krinkels Joly so as alway's... Bravo! ^^

I can't wait to see this all put together, I love the direction it's going in and I'm hoping it will perhaps explain anything involving the Higher Powers or how characters come back to life. But above all PLEASE DEIMOS, REVIVE!!

The animation is extremely smooth and fun to watch, it's like a night-and-day difference from the previous Madness installments, and as usual I always love the attention to detail and hand gestures the characters have. That moment where Deimos chucks the Soldat's weapon away and just unloads on him was like a complete "NO, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY BOY SANFORD". But "Sanford's" black face and all the cracks and flashing at the end...? Still trying to piece that together... not sure what it means... but I hope it becomes clear soon.

GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS, MR. KRINKS!

Theory - The black blood represents the dirt left behind from S M O K I N G them cigs.

So cool

Hank managed to get out,so Deimos might do the same,right?I wonder where they buried the sun.