Reviews for "ANAMNESIS.fla"

5 Stars

Did somebody saw Sandford dying , and then reviving?

A dark and mysterious theme you are going with my dear friend Krinkels. Well done... 💧ī¸Žâ™’ī¸Žâ™‹ī¸Žâ™Žī¸Žâ–Ąī¸ŽâŦĨī¸ŽâŦ§ī¸Ž ♐ī¸Žâ™‹ī¸Žâ—ī¸Žâ—ī¸Ž ♋ī¸Žâ– ī¸Žâ™Žī¸Ž â§Ģī¸Žâ™“ī¸Žâī¸Žâ™ī¸Ž âŦ§ī¸Žâ—ī¸Žâ–Ąī¸ŽâŦĨī¸ŽâŦ§ī¸ŽđŸ“Ŧī¸Ž 🏱ī¸Žâ™ī¸Žâ–Ąī¸Žâ—ģī¸Žâ—ī¸Žâ™ī¸Ž ♎ī¸Žâ™“ī¸Žâ™ī¸Ž ♋ī¸Žâ– ī¸Žâ™Žī¸Ž ♋ī¸Žâ’ī¸Žâ™“ī¸ŽâŦ§ī¸Žâ™ī¸Ž ♋ī¸Žâ– ī¸Žâ™ī¸ŽâŦĨī¸ŽđŸ“Ŧī¸Ž 👎ī¸Žâ™‹ī¸Žâ’ī¸ŽđŸ™ĩ■ī¸Žâ™ī¸ŽâŦ§ī¸ŽâŦ§ī¸Ž âŦĨī¸Žâ™“ī¸Žâ—ī¸Žâ—ī¸Ž âŦ§ī¸Žâ–Ąī¸Žâ–Ąī¸Žâ– ī¸Ž â§Ģī¸Žâ™‹ī¸ŽđŸ™ĩ♏ī¸Ž □ī¸Žâ–ī¸Žâ™ī¸Žâ’ī¸ŽđŸ“Ŧī¸Ž ✡ī¸Žâ–Ąī¸Žâ—†ī¸Ž ♋ī¸Žâ’ī¸Žâ™ī¸Ž ■ī¸Žâ–Ąī¸Žâ§Ģī¸Ž âŦ§ī¸Žâ™‹ī¸Žâ™ī¸Žâ™ī¸ŽđŸ“Ŧī¸Ž ☚ī¸Žâ™ī¸Žâ™‹ī¸Žâ–ī¸Žâ™ī¸Ž ■ī¸Žâ–Ąī¸ŽâŦĨī¸ŽđŸ“Ŧī¸Ž

Animation for the years have improved and I've seriously can't wait for the new MC
These short ones are great and mysterious and would love to see the big picture of it!

Deimos is in hell itself.

I am so curious to see where this goes. You have become quite the master of Silent storytelling, krink. The choreography and expressive movements have never been better, it all feels so natural, but so fast. (Deimos has always been the most expressive, and it's only gotten better here) The quick split second look away Deimos has that lets Stanford get shot before he can react, the quick reactive dodges, the fact he takes out the biggest threat first, the fact these minions have more weight to them then before, it all just works so well. And the chain i just an amazing plot device and prop to move things along!

I can't wait to see what happens next.