Reviews for "Touchy Cube"

I beat all the levels but some of the metals aren't working please fix it

As for the game play the difficulty was a little random. level 23 was a lot harder than 24 for example.

Pretty fun game! It gets harder the more you play it, the only issue is that the first medal doesn't work (at least for me), I've already played level 1 like 10 times and it's still locked...appart from that everything else is awesome!

Fun, but gets difficult fast. Also, for some reason i didn't get any medals for beating the levels

Must admit a couple of these levels had me aggravated to the point of giving up, but I'm glad I persevered all the way through it! The idea's a fun one, the levels varied, the mechanics good (though sometimes the click feature bugs out and doesn't have an impact on the block - right when you start a level - maybe some kind of click/time limitation), and in the end it all felt like a pretty accomplishing session. Victory! It's a mechanic that's possible to master with precision and timing, too. Good albeit sometimes aggravating fun.

-cd-

MrNannings responds:

Thanks. Great review!

Tricky.

As for medals not working, go back to the level select menu and replay any level(s) you weren't awarded medals in which should have awarded medals. I had to replay the first stage, for example. So at least if it mistakenly doesn't award a medal, you can still obtain it but a bit of nuisance you have to replay a stage to get it.