Reviews for "Squarely Jump"

Even with it's minimalistic design, it was still a very fun platformer. Not too easy but not too difficult either, with each level being short and easy enough not to rage quit. All the medals work and it was an enjoyable game that entertained me for a few minutes. Adding more levels, different characters, enemies and coins would make the gameplay even better. Nice work!

Just use the mouse button to start and to jump. Very simple idea for a game but it moves well and is kinda addictive. I've played for 10 minutes before I realized OH I think I like this! Well done!