For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Squarely Jump"

the medals dont work for me. great game tho

Nice idea of a game here

I really like these types of flash games as they tend to take some time, I thought you showed some good effort and the outcome seems to show off that time and energy put in so props to you there, nice job indeed, There are some areas of improvment and it would really make this an all around flash entry so something to think about there. I really liked the idea for this game it has some interesting things you have to do, it does get hard and the medals are notbad at all.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
A splash of color wouldnt hurt on this.

~X~

This is an action game that was inspired by Geometry Dash. It only uses one button to jump past obstacles. Graphics are simple, and it could really use more colors than just black and white.

The medals work, and I earned them all.

Easily beatable in under ten minutes. The gameplay is eerily reminiscent of Geometry Dash, except without the limitation of needing to play to a beat... good thing, too, since the buttons aren't immediately responsive after landing, making successive jumps difficult.

There is a minor glitch you can perform to make the game marginally easier on yourself, if you're having trouble clearing more difficult obstacles: you can essentially "super jump" by pressing any two keyboard buttons almost simultaneously (but not exactly at the same time, or they won't both register). In doing so, your square can jump as high as the top of the screen, making any obstacle seem less daunting than it really is.

You can take this one step further by, of course, pressing THREE buttons in extremely rapid succession, causing your square to leap well above the boundaries of the screen. (Be careful in doing this over some moving platforms. Your momentum may end up carrying you right through them.) However, if you can trigger this consistently, you can even clear large gaps such as those in Levels 11 and 12 (with the moving platforms you normally need to land on). It completely trivializes the game once mastered.

That was ok. Thank you!