For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 200 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Squarely Jump"

Simple graphics, easy and short game but fun and with good music and easy medals!

feels like a m mimic. but thanks for the medals!

The medal system sqaer'd you up.

Fun game with constant introductions to new mechanics... until the middle of the game, at least, after that levels started feeling a bit repetitive. I think rotating the screen upside down was a bit cheap as a mechanic but others seem to like it so whatever. Music is fine, graphics are fine. Levels are also fine with a few exceptions that felt a bit "meh". My biggest complaint is how finnicky jumping is sometimes. Like, you've gotta wait about 1/3 of a second after the sqare touches the ground to be able to jump again. Still, nice thing worthy of the little time it takes to finish.

surprisingly fun to play game. nice music. could be a little faster imo. medals didn't work for me.