Reviews for "Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.08)"

Yl5YQFJaRkRbS1xAUURYT0NTV1VFW1hZXFVEQ1NJWUNfSUNYYVpbQFdFQkRYX0FeVFhFVVxHU1VE

QURZX0BeVE1BVV5HUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFdFQkRZX0BeV0xBVV5ZVFVHRUREXUlE
Q1JJWUNfSUJYYURbQFVFQURZX0BeV0JYSFZHUFVGRUVEXElGQ1BJWkNfVF9BfFlFXUpYX1lFQVxD
SUdYSENaU1VDXFheQVNYQlZJWUNfSUJYYURYW0pYRURYX0FeVFhFVV5HV1VGRUFEXElFQ1NJWUNf
SUJYYURYQFdFQkRYX0FeVFhFVV5HUlVHRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURfQFdFQURYX0I=

you have a MAJOR bug that just cost me the entire game. it happened when everyone was in the lobby and i was going to the shop lobby to look in Ivy's room for medications, on my way back to the lobby I get a black screen and upon reset I lost all saved data. now I don't even want to restart the game, i have been playing for like 3 hours straight and now I'm supposed to get back to level 96 all over again?! yeah right, f that bug and 1 * for this game until its fixed, hell I won't even know if its fixed since I'm never gonna replay the game. 1* forever.

YlxaWUpbR1tcX0FGU0RYSFtdUVVHRUBRXlxYXldVRFhbVUNYYURYQFdFSkReS0RCU1hFVV5HUFVG
RUVEXElHQ1FJW0NeSUFYYlhdVFZZX11cX0FCSUVEVVxbTUhbWFhYQVVYX05VRF9CVV9MZF1FXkpb
X1pFQ1xFSUVNTENaTUhbWFhZQVRYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpYX1lFQlxCSUVFSUNdVFVHRUREXUlE
Q1JJWUNfSUJYYURbQFRFQURZX0FeV0JYS0NaTUhbWFhZQVdYXU5XRF5fSUZYYURYQFdFQkRbX0Fe
VlhFVV5ZTUtORUJEW0lZW05URF5CVF9FfFleQFdfX1lFQlxDSUVYSENdTUhbXFhZQVRYXk5URF5C
VF9FfFhFXEpZX1hFQlxDSUVYSENYTUk=
Done?
I believe Ivy needs to be buffed alot, her late game scaling is pathetic, and where other skills do 6-7k with summons, hers barely manages to go over 1000, along with her HP and MP drain being too puny to rely on as well...
Plus the Water Shield skill is also in a weird spot, with its damage reduction not doing that well either in the late game, which could maybe be changed to give the player a free Defense after using it.
Also, the MP costs for some of the skills are weird, Ivy needs 90, but the much more powerful skill of Carmens is much less MP intensive, actually using only 50% of its written mana cost, bug?
The grindiness is abit off putting as well, especially when just trying to free that last mon... oh and on that note, the cosplayers running away after taking their health down to 70-50-20% everytime makes Ivy's ability's passive even more un-useful, due to its high cost.

This game is one of the best I've played on Newgrounds, but the loading is kind of a turn off.