Reviews for "Monster Hordes"

The game isn't bad but keeps freezing up my browser, luck was on my side because of all my troops and healers, the final boss glitched even and didn't give me the metal for defeating it. My advice is summon 4+ healers and a fair amount of centaurs (speed helps) for when you can't do anything.

sry so the princess girl isn't magician and she doenst recives dmg lool whwat a joke

I can't get past the How to Play section, it freezes when it explains what the runes do. I click on the check mark to go to the next but it does nothing, and music is still playing. So i'm not sure what is happening or if anyone one else is having this problem.

fun game. unfortunately it crashes at the final battle =(

I really do like do some defense strategy and this game is pretty decent for newcomers. Easy to put some points and golds in and you are all set to go. For me as I am obsessing with tower defense, I will say this game is pretty slower ever. Although it is not boring anyways. I like to watch some fights on couple of skeleton. Day 14 is pretty challenge and give me a moment of thought to stop play this game before I put whole of my hours in it. Ha-Ha! Good work on this game!